Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

SYLVANIA Headlight Restoration Kit
SYLVANIA Headlight Restoration Kit
Price: $19.07
16 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!, July 8, 2015
It actually works. I paid $40 at an auto detailer over a year ago and my lens turned yellow after 6 months. After compared to $20 on Amazon and the product actually works better than anything else I tried. Granted I have a new lens on my passenger side, so it's just for that one lens on my driver side you can hardly tell the difference from a distance. it does take at least 30 minutes for each headlight.

Anker 2nd Gen Astro E3 Ultra Compact 10000mAh Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets and More ()
Anker 2nd Gen Astro E3 Ultra Compact 10000mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets and More ()
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, January 14, 2015
I own other name brand battery packs, and use it frequently because I travel a lot. For a fraction of the price I paid, I recieved an awesome product! It charges my tablet and phone quickly with juice left over. The warranty is also phenomenal compared to Mophie and Sony 1 year warranty.

iPhone 5 5s screen protector, UPPERCASE Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c
Offered by UPPERCASE Designs
Price: $8.95
4 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, December 28, 2014
I work for a cell phone carrier and we sell a similar product at $24.99 and the #1 issue I had with theirs is that it would peel off after a month. So I figured I would try out Uppercase brand. I am impress with the installation kit, that even a beginner can install. I'm excited to test out the longevity of this product!

Galaxy Tarot Pro
Galaxy Tarot Pro
Price: $4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, February 20, 2012
This review is from: Galaxy Tarot Pro (App)
I use it as a magic 8 ball. lets see how real this is... I cant wait to see how the 12 year spread turns out.