Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

SYLVANIA Headlight Restoration Kit
SYLVANIA Headlight Restoration Kit
Price: $19.07
17 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!, July 8, 2015
It actually works. I paid $40 at an auto detailer over a year ago and my lens turned yellow after 6 months. After compared to $20 on Amazon and the product actually works better than anything else I tried. Granted I have a new lens on my passenger side, so it's just for that one lens on my driver side you can hardly tell the difference from a distance. it does take at least 30 minutes for each headlight.

Anker Astro E3 Ultra Compact 10000mAh Portable Charger (2nd Gerneration, Classic External Battery Power Bank) Slim with PowerIQ Technology (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, January 14, 2015
I own other name brand battery packs, and use it frequently because I travel a lot. For a fraction of the price I paid, I recieved an awesome product! It charges my tablet and phone quickly with juice left over. The warranty is also phenomenal compared to Mophie and Sony 1 year warranty.

UPPERCASE Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 5/5s/5c
UPPERCASE Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 5/5s/5c
Offered by UPPERCASE Designs
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, December 28, 2014
I work for a cell phone carrier and we sell a similar product at $24.99 and the #1 issue I had with theirs is that it would peel off after a month. So I figured I would try out Uppercase brand. I am impress with the installation kit, that even a beginner can install. I'm excited to test out the longevity of this product!

Galaxy Tarot Pro
Galaxy Tarot Pro
Price: $4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, February 20, 2012
This review is from: Galaxy Tarot Pro (App)
I use it as a magic 8 ball. lets see how real this is... I cant wait to see how the 12 year spread turns out.