Profile for David R. Mullins > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 78

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David R. Mullins RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Midnight
Midnight

3.0 out of 5 stars Get back with Gwyneth already., February 21, 2015
This review is from: Midnight (MP3 Music)
This is a very sad, short, somber album. But it's Coldplay, so it's worth listening too. But, come on, Chris.....

Galaxy S5 Case, SUPCASE [Heavy Duty] Samsung Galaxy S5 Case [Unicorn Beetle PRO Series] Full-body Rugged Case with Built-in Screen Protector (Black/Black), Dual Layer Design + Impact Resistant Bumper
Offered by BrilloTech
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome case, February 21, 2015
This is really difficult to put on, but it's very nice material. I have dropped it flat on it's back and had no damage.

adidas Men's Climacool II Quarter Sock (2-Pair), White/Black/Aluminum, Size 6-12
Price: $12.00
2 used & new from $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars not too bad., February 21, 2015
I miss the last version, but these are decent.

Hasbro Studios
Hasbro Studios
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, February 21, 2015
This review is from: Hasbro Studios (App)
This will be awesome, as soon as they get all episodes of GI Joe and Transformers. For now very excited they have Beast Wars and Transformers animated. Now they need Beast Machines, and the original seasons of GI Joe.

Chronicles of a Fallen Love
Chronicles of a Fallen Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Why is this song so good, January 23, 2015
Who are the Bloody Beetroots? And why is this song so good? I may have to check out more of their music. The cover is a bit weird, but the song is amazing. This goes on several of my CD's for my car, it's as iconic as Nero, Promises.

LEGO Movie Double-Decker Couch
LEGO Movie Double-Decker Couch
Price: $14.97
95 used & new from $14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome set to complete the Lego Movie collection., January 23, 2015
I picked this set up last night. I built it while my 4 year old daughter played with the figures. We both loved it, great design for both the car and the double decker couch. And this is perfect to help round out the missing characters we didn't have yet. If you love the Lego Movie you should get this set.

Disney Big Wheel 16" Princess Ride On
Disney Big Wheel 16" Princess Ride On
Price: $57.90

4.0 out of 5 stars little girl loves it, August 6, 2014
My daughter loves this, and it is just how I remember my big wheel from the 80's. I t is a big piece of plastic. The handle bars were a bit frustrating to put on. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the price. You can get some nice metal trikes for the same price. I felt like something made totally of plastic should be about half the price.

OtterBox Defender Series Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Retail Packaging - Purple
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $19.99
11 used & new from $15.15

2.0 out of 5 stars Tough box, January 26, 2014
I love that my wife's phone is so well protected from drops. And she loves the purple color. I would like to see OtterBox build a wider range of products.

Update; after 1 year of use, my wife has to remove the case frequently the case is destroyed. The rubber is so loose it will not stay on and the clips that hold the front and back of the plastic are all broken. We need a case that can be constantly removed without being destroyed.

Samsung Galaxy S III (S3) (Virgin Mobile)
Samsung Galaxy S III (S3) (Virgin Mobile)
3 used & new from $229.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, January 26, 2014
We really love this phone and all of its features. The only reason we didn't give it 5 stars, is because the connection port stopped charging the battery. I contacted Samsung support, and they are willing to fix it for us, but we have to send it in to them. I asked them, what am I supposed to do for a phone while I wait for you to fix this one. They didn't respond. So aside from that issue, it's an awesome phone.

The Tempest
The Tempest

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, January 26, 2014
This review is from: The Tempest (MP3 Music)
This song is great for getting up in the morning and getting ready for the day. I will have to check out the rest of this album.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8