Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for Adam R. Denison > Reviews

Browse

Adam R. Denison's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Adam R. Denison "AdamDenison" RSS Feed (Detroit, MI)

Baseball: A Film by Ken Burns (Includes the Tenth Inning)
Baseball: A Film by Ken Burns (Includes the Tenth Inning)
Price: $55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 31, 2016
Baseball's history is the story of America. Ken Burns tells it well.

MLB Detroit Tigers Men's 58T Long Sleeve Tee, Navy, Large

Offered by Pet-Supplies
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 10, 2015
Works as promised, but not enough to dissuade my dog from barking.

KONG Wild Knots Squeaker Bear for Dogs, Small/Medium, Colors Vary
KONG Wild Knots Squeaker Bear for Dogs, Small/Medium, Colors Vary
Price: $5.94
28 used & new from $5.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 10, 2015
Held up well with my dog.

Nylabone Dental Chew and Flexi Bone Combo Pack Medium Dog Chew Toys, Twin Pack
Nylabone Dental Chew and Flexi Bone Combo Pack Medium Dog Chew Toys, Twin Pack
Price: $9.59
7 used & new from $9.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 10, 2015
Came apart way too easily.

The Lincoln Hypothesis: A Modern-day Abolitionist investigates the possible Connection between Joseph Smith, the Book of Mormon, and Abraham LIncoln
by Timothy Ballard
Price: $22.99
76 used & new from $10.05

2.0 out of 5 stars Never have I been so annoyed with a book!, July 10, 2014
I don't remember ever being so annoyed with a book as I was with this one! I loved the historical facts presented, many of which I did not previously know. But I had a difficult time getting past the author's personal viewpoints and tangents. In parts it felt like he was trying to elevate himself and the work (albeit noble) he does with human trafficking. I also was annoyed with how he cast a stereotype of the South during the Civil War. He made it seem as if every person in the South supported slavery. Simply not true. I was also annoyed how he dedicated a chapter near the middle of the book to combating a minority of people who don't think Lincoln was a good president and that the South should have been able to secede. If he would've stuck to the facts and written in third person I think he would made a better case for his argument (which, I might add, I think I agree with).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2014 11:51 AM PDT

Dockers Men's Proposal Moc Run Off Toe Slip On,Tan,9 M US
Dockers Men's Proposal Moc Run Off Toe Slip On,Tan,9 M US
Price: $46.27
8 used & new from $46.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, hold up for a long time, December 20, 2012
I had a pair of these shoes for three years and they only recently started showing signs of real wear. I liked them so much that I bought another pair just like them. The only problem with the new pair is that the sizing seems to be bigger than my previous pair even though they're the same size.

Strategic Communications Planning for Effective Public Relations and Marketing
Strategic Communications Planning for Effective Public Relations and Marketing
by Laurie J. Wilson
38 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, easy-to-read resource for all PR practitioners, December 17, 2008
Anyone who truly wants to understand public relations strategy should definitely read this book. Yes, it's a textbook, but it's easy to read and provides a wealth of great information. I used it in college, and continue to consult it in my job now.