Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Kitty > Reviews

Browse

Kitty's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kitty "Gu Brath Faol" RSS Feed (Australia)

Opal (A Lux Novel Book 2)
Opal (A Lux Novel Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading....., December 9, 2012
Going to keep this short.
I LOVE this series, but who wouldn't? * shivers as she thinks about Daemon*
However, that ending... as far as cliffhangers go.... that is just mean.
The only way the writer could make this up to her fans is to get the next book out pronto! This is Diana Rowland's last book "Sins of the Demon" all over again. These authors are conspiring against us!!

She didn't even give us the Daemon POV chapters at the end of the book to make up for it :'(

Alice In Zombieland (The White Rabbit Chronicles Book 1)
Alice In Zombieland (The White Rabbit Chronicles Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Hate zombies, but...., October 29, 2012
I rarely like anything about zombies but being a gena showalter book, I decided to give it a chance. I'm glade I did. While not as great as some of her other books, it was still a great read! Like many others, she has jumped on the zombie band waggon & delivered one of the more top quality reads. For those who love gena or a good zombie read with out too much of the stuff that really disturbs, then this is time well spent.

California Costumes Women's Roman Empress Costume
California Costumes Women's Roman Empress Costume
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars I disagree! It's great :), May 17, 2011
I completely disagree with the other two reviews. It fit me perfectly and it was my normal size. It may have been a little see through, but only if you wear the wrong panties. Seamless and skin-tone, and you can't see them at all.
For the price, it was really well made! I was surprised!!
I found the draping bit over the arm a bit annoying, so I ended up stitching it to the side just under the bust. A two second job, but it looked great!
I loved this costume. I thought it was great & look forward to using it again in the future!

Japanese Drama : Hanazakari No Kimitachi E w/ English Subtitle
Japanese Drama : Hanazakari No Kimitachi E w/ English Subtitle

5.0 out of 5 stars A personal love for all time, November 8, 2007
This series is amazing. I absolutely love it with a capital L. Personally, I prefer it to the Taiwan version - although Wu Zun Chun is Fine! - It goes in deeper with the personal stories of individual characters to the point that it feels like you're apart of their school life, which is better then focusing solely on the main characters. Doing so runs the risk of it going dull. In the Taiwan version the feelings that Xiu Yi has for Rui Xi kinda just make you laugh ... other times to squirm uncomfortably. While in this version, Nakatsu - the equivalent of Xiu Yi - his feelings for Ashya Mizuki (Rui Xi) make you feel really sorry for him, occasionally drawing a tear. However, he is still incredibly funny, although in a completely different -and better- way then the other guy. The ending of this series couldn't be better. It was so bitter sweet and ... you just can't put it into words. It had me crying my eyes out and then laughing with joy in the last minute of the show. There are certain scenes within this series that I'll hold as fond memories - heck, I took I picture of one scene in the finale episode with my phone and I can still laugh myself to tears when I see it.-
I can safely say that I will always love this series and will be watching it again and again for years to come ... as soon as I buy the DVD that is ;D
Defiantly worth every penny. You won't regret the buy.

Pretear: Complete Collection
Pretear: Complete Collection
DVD ~ Artist Not Provided
Offered by RareFlix
Price: $199.99
14 used & new from $34.90

5.0 out of 5 stars A True Timeless Classic for all Time!!, August 20, 2007
This review is from: Pretear: Complete Collection (DVD)
Personally, I'm a huge fan of anime - in it's original form... before it's been hacked at and mutilated by "Dubbers" - but I'm extremely picky in what I watch and what becomes my all time faves. I've sampled quite a few bad shows before and this isn't one of them. I'm not just saying that, I happen to be a really harsh judge. However, only a few people can understand its appeal. It's like opera (not to be taken in the literal sense) you either love it or you find it a waste of time and kinda boring. However, most people I talk to about it, love it.
I can see where people are coming from when they say that it's like Cinderella and Snow White, but personally, I think it's a bit far fetched to say that it is in fact: "like it." The similarities stop after the whole stepmother, stepsister's complex, the fact that there happens to be "seven" knights and the one tiny detail at the very end. No, they don't ride off into the sunset together on a beautiful white horse. When you put these similarities aside, you'll see where the creators changed it. Her father is still alive, her stepmother likes her - she just happens to be a little hard on her - and not once does a fairy godmother appear. There isn't a poison apple, golden pumpkin or a fancy-smancy ball. The closet you come to "prince charming" happens to be one of the Knights - I don't know about you, but I certainly don't remember Snow White hooking up with one of the dwarfs - so really, when it comes down to it, the plot it quite original. One of the things that was stoping me from buying this DVD was the fear that it was just going to be a rip off from the timeless classics, if anything, I think it puts those timeless classics to shame. It's ending is truly beautiful. The only thing I have against it is that there weren't more HimenoXHayate moments. Those two are up there with my all time favourite couple SakuraXSyaoran ... and that's an accomplishment. A big accomplishment!
Rating:- out of 5 stars.
Plot line: 5 stars (the story gets really deep at some points in the series. You can tell it wasn't just thrown together sloppily in one night.)
Visual affects: 5 stars
Romantic moments: 5 stars (The HimenoXHayate moments are simply gorgeous. They make me "Hanyaa" every time. -CCS fans will understand-)
Music: 4.5 stars (the music is beautiful and fits with the show all the way through it)
Replay factor: 6 stars (no that's not a typo. This is so totally watchable again and again and again. It's something you watch when you feel down, because it picks you right back up again. It's totally special. So worth what you pay for it. I'm never going to stop loving this show!)
So basically, if you're a fan of the cute animes like Cardcaptor Sakura, then you love this show. If you're not, you'll still most likely appreciate it. It's not annoying like Sailor Moon; it's for a much older audience then that. Children can watch this show and like it to, don't get me wrong. I guess what I should have said was that this show appeals to a much wider audience... although, to be absolutely truthful, it does have two characters that over exaggerate just a little, but it wouldn't be a proper anime if you didn't have those characters.
It really is a piece of art. Something that's going to be up there with my all time favourites till the day I die. I just hope you give it a chance. It may start off ordinary but it's far from it. Give it a go... I'm positive you won't be disappointed.
Oh, and gomen for writing so much. XD