Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for golfgal > Reviews

Browse

golfgal's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

golfgal RSS Feed

iPhone 6s Screen Protector, JETech 2-Pack Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film for Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s 4.7
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $7.69
3 used & new from $7.69

2.0 out of 5 stars No luck with this, February 2, 2016
I could not get this tempered glass screen protector to adhere around the edges of my iPhone 6s. I tried to reposition it with no improvement. I discarded it and tried the other one in the two-pack. Same result. I left it on for a couple of days but was not happy with its alleged "oleophobic" properties. My screen was a mess. I decided to remove it and just take a chance leaving my screen unprotected. I do have a good case on my phone with raised edges, and AppleCare+, so hopefully it will be okay, since I am careful with my phone.

UGG Australia Women's Classic Tall Bomber, Chestnut, 6M US
UGG Australia Women's Classic Tall Bomber, Chestnut, 6M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool Ugg color, January 3, 2011
I have some Ugg slippers in this same Bomber Jacket Chestnut and I liked the color so well that I looked to see if they made the boots in the same color. Lo and behold, I found them here on Amazon and ordered the "tall" ones. They are certainly different than the usual Ugg colors and I like them very much! Of course, they are comfy and cozy as all Uggs seem to be!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2011 4:45 PM PST

Blackberry 9670 Style Graphic Case - Purple Flower
Blackberry 9670 Style Graphic Case - Purple Flower

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect match, January 3, 2011
I ordered several cases for my BlackBerry Style from Amazon.com, but this is my very favorite. The purple color of the case is a dead ringer for the color of the purple Style. It looks great! I've gotten many compliments on it already.