Profile for L. Malone > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Malone RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Eco-Loofah Ethnic Maka Tenuki Chief Turtle Cat Toy, Yellow
Eco-Loofah Ethnic Maka Tenuki Chief Turtle Cat Toy, Yellow
Price: $12.31

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, September 5, 2014
Complete garbage! For the price, this item is a total rip-off. It isn't worth a dollar, let alone almost $12. I would not recommend this to anyone-my cat doesn't even like it.

Fashion Plaza 18K Rose gold Plated 3-in-1 Cubic Zirconia CZ Wedding Engagement Ring Set R365 (5)
Offered by FASHION PlAZA

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuk, March 27, 2014
Ugly and cheap looking. Wish I would mo have bought it. The rose gold color is fakey, looks like something out of a cracker jack box

Offshore Easy Slip On Mooring Boat Covers by Wake (Model D) (Grey, Fits: 17 to 19-Feet)
Price: $103.99
3 used & new from $23.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good cover., September 1, 2013
I would have given this 5 stars except for a few items. First, it needs straps, not rope, and the loops that are there are poorly placed. A couple more and it would truly fit any boat.

Comfort Seats C1B2R1-15BR Decorative Oak Wood Round Toilet Seat with Polished Brass Hinges, American Cherry
Price: $35.99
5 used & new from $27.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Total garbage!, July 28, 2013
This was the second toilet seat I bought from Anazon . The first started perling right away so I returned it and got this one. It literally fell apart after about two weeks use by one person. I returned it and bought a seat elsewhere.

Jessica Simpson Women's J418 Rectangular Sunglasses,Gold Frame/Gradient Brown Lens,one size

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, June 9, 2013
Love these sunglasses! They are classy, glamerous, high quality, and I have had tons of compliments every time I wear them!

My Name is Frankie
My Name is Frankie
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible story!, April 17, 2013
Inspirational, moving, and all the more important because it is true. I loved it, and I am going to read it again.

Mentadent Fluoride Toothpaste Advanced Cleaning 5.25-Ounce Refills in 2-Count Boxes, Packaging May Vary (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mentadent, March 22, 2010
We can no longer get this toothpaste locally. This is a great price and the service was very fast.

iSi N2O Cream Chargers, 24-Pack
iSi N2O Cream Chargers, 24-Pack
Price: $21.43
18 used & new from $12.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, March 22, 2010
This is the best price I've found anywhere for these chargers. Locally I was paying about 1.75 per charger. Canned whipped cream is probably cheaper than making your own with an ISI, but I like knowing what's in the food I feed my family.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Value!, October 11, 2009
I have seen these other places for much more. I love them, they are beautiful, and the vendor was perfect, both in product and performance.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Value!, October 11, 2009
I have seen these earrings other places for much more! I love them, they are beautiful, and the vendor was absolutely perfect both in performance and product.

Page: 1 | 2