Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Midian" RSS Feed (Coralville, IA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Wicked Sensual Care Collection Fragrance Free Lubricant Aqua Water Based, 4 Ounce
Offered by HealthTime
Price: $9.50
13 used & new from $4.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Playtime approved, well worth the prince, February 28, 2016
My wife and I love the Aqua type of Wicked, it's got a very nice slick feel to it when applied and it does not get sticky. Thus far this is the only brand I'll use for Playtime; also check out Wicked's Jelle, it's just like using the Aqua; my Sub tells me that it's the best we've tried yet and we've used at least into 30 different brands.

Fetish Poseidon in Black, Large/X-Large
Fetish Poseidon in Black, Large/X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and I like the easy access, February 28, 2016
This review is from: Fetish Poseidon in Black (Apparel)
My wife really likes the look of these fetish shorts and the material feels good to wear. I would most assuredly would recommend these shorts to guys who like easy access. The Velcro closure points are sturdy and hold up well under tension; more so than expected actually. Well made, expect to hand wash if you want to keep this item in good shape over time.

Wand Essentials Euphoria G-spot and Clit Stimulating Silicone Wand Massager Attachment
Offered by Healthy and Active
Price: $40.00
23 used & new from $17.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies be aware, it's 'extremely' addictive, January 19, 2016
Well made and easy to use, this attachment is better than most seen for the Hitachi magic wand. Though the design is for clitoral stimulation, anal was the more exhilarating use of the smaller extension; it could be used for either application, my sub was more interested in anal and found it to perform as a 10 out of 10. Easy to keep clean. I'd recommend this to any woman who's looking for a very reliable toy and outstanding quality orgasms.

FANSING Jewelry 316L Stainless Steel Free Mason Men's Rings
FANSING Jewelry 316L Stainless Steel Free Mason Men's Rings
Offered by FANSING
Price: $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars it's still a great buy for the price, January 19, 2016
This is ring is both bold and direct. I'm a mason who prefers not to have a center piece in the crest; other than a pentacle or a skull (minus the lower jaw). Though the steel is obviously cheap (you can tell by how light the ring is), it's still a great buy for the price. At the time of this review I got this ring for around $25 including shipping, for sure a great investment. Other than the material seeming a little cheap, the craftsmanship is comparable to masonic rings I've seen go for into hundreds of dollars.

OAKKY Jewelry Mens Stainless Steel Domineering Vintage Freemason Masonic Rings, Black and Silver Size 10
Offered by yourfavorites
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Polishing slurring letters but it's a GREAT buy!, January 19, 2016
I was very pleased with the fact that this is a solid ring; in other words, it's not hollowed out under the main crest area of the ring. The only reason why I took 1 star away from a perfect 5 is because the lettering is very worn; however does look like it's just from long wear & tear on the mason's finger; the problem is that this is a new ring, so I believe that the slurring/poor lettering is due to the polishing process. Regardless, this was a great buy and for the price (it was $13+shipping) it's 110% worth it.

Mens Fetish Exposed Front Boy Short in Black, Large/X-Large
Mens Fetish Exposed Front Boy Short in Black, Large/X-Large
Offered by Sunset Novelties
Price: $24.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent on this product, November 4, 2015
I was very reluctant when I purchased these shorts, but for sure I’m extremely happy with the fit and the overall quality. I’m nowhere near skinny and when I say that I’m a 44 waist it’s not because I live in a gym or have a body builder frame. Just know that the size chart is dead-on correct and that my partner loves the looks of them too. Money well spent on this product.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars I’ll give the quick & dirty and if you still want more details, November 4, 2015
Why two stars? I’ll give the quick & dirty and if you still want more details, read on. One star for the coat being water repelling and wind proof; indeed the jacket for regular rain fall and even in gusting wind, does in fact keep you dry and shielded well. Second star is attributed to the ability to comfortably carry realistic handguns; the coat does allow for all sorts of makes & models of handguns plus pockets to carry extra reload magazines. The problem is that there are way too many design flaws to this jacket and I do not recommend it to anyone – especially if you live in a “Bulge State”. The only reason I didn’t return the coat was because it’ll make a great underlayment for an oversized winter coat.

What’s a “Bulge State”? This is a law which states that if a citizen is carrying a weapon, said weapon can’t be seen at all ‘to include bulging of clothing’. Meaning that if you’re wearing a flimsy shirt and someone can easily see the outline of the weapon carried, this is in violation of the law. Be warned, weapons will bulge this jacket unless you buy the jacket 2 or 3 sizes bigger than what you normally wear.

Now then, the design flaws (and there are many). First, who designs a coat these days without side pockets? This coat also likes to boast two very large breast pockets; they’re in fact not actually pockets at all. The two chest zippers only open access to the gap between the outer shell and the interior vest which has been sewn in place to accommodate your weapon & reload magazines. Literally, these openings are useless unless you like looking like an escape artist trying to twist out of a straitjacket. The zippers are also very flimsy and I can tell already that it’ll not be long before they give out.

Very disappointed for how much cash I dumped on this coat.

Tactical USA Flag Patch - Subdued Silver USA by Gadsden and Culpeper
Tactical USA Flag Patch - Subdued Silver USA by Gadsden and Culpeper
Offered by Gadsden and Culpeper
Price: $4.95
3 used & new from $4.55

4.0 out of 5 stars my only complaint is that I'm a veteran who served overseas so I'd like the reverse flag of this exact color scheme, September 3, 2015
Exactly as advertised; my only complaint is that I'm a veteran who served overseas so I'd like the reverse flag of this exact color scheme; I already know there's a gold subdued, I'm only interested in the silver subdued. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd buy it (if it exists in reverse format).

3V Gear Outlaw Sling Pack Over the Shoulder Day Bag-Olive Drab
3V Gear Outlaw Sling Pack Over the Shoulder Day Bag-Olive Drab
Offered by Clever Training
Price: $45.00
4 used & new from $45.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little pack, September 3, 2015
Great little pack. I use it for tossing an extra set of cloths into when I'm going to be riding my bike anywhere. I approve of the build quality and include the quality as reliable for my taste - and I'm pretty rough on my gear. My only complaint is that the zippers are a little hard to use; however I also want to state that it's because the zippers are nice and sturdy. Overall, the quality & functionality meets or exceeds my expectations for the cost.

The Princess Bride
The Princess Bride
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars It brings back all the memories, April 6, 2015
This review is from: The Princess Bride (MP3 Music)
If you are a big fan of the movie, you can't go wrong with this sound track. I plan on reading the book while playing this album and just from listening to it in the background when I tinker at my workbench, I already picture the scene's in the movie. Just a wonderful addition to anyone's Princess Bride collections.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6