Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Ryan > Reviews

Browse

Ryan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ryan RSS Feed

Revolution 101 Balance Board Trainer (Blue)
Revolution 101 Balance Board Trainer (Blue)
Offered by Revolution Balance Boards
Price: $129.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, February 1, 2016
Great board, high quality, lots of fun.

Tumeric Alive Pure Prana Energy Shot, 3 Fluid Ounce -- 6 per case.
Tumeric Alive Pure Prana Energy Shot, 3 Fluid Ounce -- 6 per case.
Offered by Please and Thank You LLC
Price: $146.78

5.0 out of 5 stars A SUPERIOR PRODUCT: Expect a sense of well being & clean, focused energy that lasts for hours without a crash!, June 11, 2015
I had this for the first time the other day, and have been stalking my local co-op trying to get more. Sadly, it's been sold out, hence amazon!
I would also like to see a bigger bulk option with a lower price.

I personally felt incredible after drinking this, and that's saying a lot since I'm really into supplements, health, exercise, and have experimented with a LOT of different things.

With this supplement, I felt an overall general sense of well being and clean, focused energy, which is imperative in my line of work. The cost is high compared to some things, but it reflects the quality.

I highly recommend you at least try it!

To get the full effect, take it in the morning on an empty stomach and wait about 30 minutes or so before eating breakfast.

Snowpiercer
Snowpiercer
DVD
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a great story of courage, July 20, 2014
This review is from: Snowpiercer (Amazon Video)
A big, frozen, rattling metaphor that can be interpreted in a number of ways. But also an incredible action flick, a great story of courage, resilience and redemption. Wasn't expecting all that much when I watched it, but really loved it. There's some 'corny' elements -- some things that don't add up (about the train, the way it's laid out, etc-- that you can let distract you from the film, but you shouldn't. It isn't meant to be realistic. It's meant to tell a message and be wildly entertaining, which it succeeds brilliantly in. Not a big sci-fi guy, but I loved this film and will purchase it as soon as it's available. It will certainly be looked at as a masterpiece one day.

When The Night
When The Night
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars <3, December 28, 2013
This review is from: When The Night (MP3 Music)
This is an EXCELLENT album to jam out to if you're working/working out/running, etc. Very alive and full of energy. I loved it.

New History Warfare Vol. 3: To See More Light
New History Warfare Vol. 3: To See More Light
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerizing, unlike anything you've ever heard, December 28, 2013
When I first heard Colin Stetson it was through his sophmore album, New History Warfare Vol. 2: Judges. I turned out the lights and closed my eyes while listening to the entire album. When the music stopped, I was speechless.

Colin Stetson has already begun mastering his craft, and he's bending all the rules to make the music he wants to make. It's utterly inspirational, beautiful, haunting, and mesmerizing all at the same time... and Vol. 3 is no exception. As hard as it is for me to say this, I think I like it even more than Vol. 2. The songs range from very melodic to extremely fast paced and abrasive, but they do so in a way that almost tells a story. Justin Vernon even pokes his head in cooing some very complimentary vocals throughout a couple songs.

If you haven't listen to this album yet, you're missing out. It will one day be considered a classic.