Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for S. Anderson > Reviews

Browse

S. Anderson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Anderson "autumnsienna" RSS Feed (Massachusetts)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Shedding the Layers: How Ayahuasca Saved More Than My Skin
Shedding the Layers: How Ayahuasca Saved More Than My Skin
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, April 5, 2016
The author, Mark, has a great style of writing. Such a great informative and mostly important, insightful book. I am glad this book was written as i identified with so much. I've read quite a few books on this subject and have been happy with most of them. This particular book is on the top of my list though. I may just go back and read again.

i-smile® 3PCS Replacement Bands with Metal Clasps for Fitbit Flex / Wireless Activity Bracelet Sport Wristband / Fitbit Flex Bracelet Sport Arm Band (Style 3, Large)
Offered by i-smile
Price: $8.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible., April 5, 2016
The bands are next to impossible to close. Very dissatisfied with the product

Elegance Linen ® Wrinkle Resistant - 1200 Thread Count Silky Soft Luxurious 4-Piece Sheet Set, Deep Pockets Fits Up to 16" - Full, Gold
Offered by Bespolitan
Price: $25.00
2 used & new from $19.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these sheets!, February 20, 2016
This is my second set! I absolutely love this product and am thinking of buying more in different colors. The fabric is so soft!

Ayahuasca: Vine of the Soul

Offered by perennial deals
Price: $4.99
22 used & new from $4.01

3.0 out of 5 stars application peeling after 1 week of use!, February 20, 2016
Very stylish and I love the look however after 1 week of wear, the application that was used is starting to peel. Very disappointing as these patterns are just what i needed to jazz up my wardrobe instead of the humdrum plain colors the fit bit flex offers in bands

Mozart in the Jungle Season 2
Mozart in the Jungle Season 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed, February 16, 2016
I am obsessed with this show. There is a romance to it whether it be amongst the characters and their relationships or it be about the romance of the music. The characters are so believable and the actors are true experts at their craft I'm upset that I have finished season two and need to wait for season three. I'm seriously contemplating going back to the beginning of season one and starting over. I Love Mozart in the Jungle!!

Ayahuasca: An Executive's Enlightenment
Ayahuasca: An Executive's Enlightenment
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great informative read, January 28, 2016
I seldom finish books these days as I lose interest hallway through. This Michael Sanders book was read all the way through and extremely insightful. I'm sad it's over. Job well done.

Spider Bottle Mini Top Nutritional Shaker Bottle, Pink, 25 Fluid Ounce
Spider Bottle Mini Top Nutritional Shaker Bottle, Pink, 25 Fluid Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this thing!, January 28, 2016
I love the Spider Bottle as the mixer coil doesn't rattle around and make noise. It's also harder to lose. I travel quite frequently and this little mixer comes with me all the time. Great product!

AOC e1659Fwu 16-Inch Ultra Slim 1366x768 Res 200 cd/m2 Brightness USB 3.0-Powered Portable LED Monitor w/ Case
Price: $99.99
112 used & new from $93.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, January 28, 2016
Less than 6 months old and already busted beyond repair. something happened inside the screen where all I see is liquid what with some black circles and then random lines. I'm pretty annoyed with the longevity and sturdiness of the product. Also, the inability to adjust the screen resolution was a pain. I will be purchasing a new travel monitor. Needless to say, it will not be this brand. Very Disappointing. The only reason it got two stars is because while it worked, it made my job on the go a little more manageable.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2016 10:39 AM PST

Mozart in the Jungle Season 1