Profile for Mixher > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mixher RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Healthworks Raw Certified Organic Cacao Powder, 1 lb
Healthworks Raw Certified Organic Cacao Powder, 1 lb
Offered by HealthWorks
Price: $10.99
8 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting!, July 6, 2014
Great cacao powder. Tastes really good in raw vegan food desserts that I make. Good price and good quality. Would buy it again.

Panasonic Cordless Telephone Battery (HHR-P104A)
Panasonic Cordless Telephone Battery (HHR-P104A)
Offered by DependableResource
Price: $7.79
73 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great in my panasonic phone, June 9, 2014
This batter works well with my phone. Have had my phone for many years and the battery finally gave out. This one works great and my phone is like new again.

DC Shoes Womens Women's Destroyer Hi Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Black/Turquoise,10 US/10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking colorful shoes, June 9, 2014
These shoes are really comfortable. Took them on a 40 minute walk and my feet felt fine after that. Nice cushioned sole to walk in. The only thing is the shoelaces are not that long for me as I don't really lace them that tightly. I have a wide foot, so I lace them loosely and they feel fine that way. I would recommend these shoes especially for walking on concrete without hurting your feet.

Hanes Men's 6 Pair Cushion Crew Socks, Black, 10-13 (Shoe Size 6-12)
Hanes Men's 6 Pair Cushion Crew Socks, Black, 10-13 (Shoe Size 6-12)
Price: $9.99
11 used & new from $7.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these socks, September 6, 2013
These socks are very comfortable and they feel a bit padded. Wash up well. Soft. Fit well. Long lasting socks.

Home Basics Shower Massager, 8-Function, White
Home Basics Shower Massager, 8-Function, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shower Massager, September 6, 2013
Works well, Just a Basic Shower Massager. Does what it says it does. Easy to instal and easy to use.

DC Women's Cosmo SE Sneaker,Black/Purple,10 M US
DC Women's Cosmo SE Sneaker,Black/Purple,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes - Really Like Them!, September 6, 2013
These are good quality shoes. I am actually in middle age and wanted comfortable shoes for lots of walking on concrete sidewalks. My regular shoes' soles were not very good for the concrete, but these are great. I tend to have a heavy step and I chose these shoes because I knew they may have sturdier soles and they certainly do. I take a size 10 and these fit well. At first I did think they were a little snug, but after continued wearing for a few weeks they fit just fine as they must have stretched a bit. I walk lots and these shoes are now my very favorites.The material is real nice. The colors are very bright, but that is the style lately, so I am okay with it. When I first got these I was like a little kid always admiring them. I still find myself admiring them as they are very good looking and they make your feet look smaller with the dark color/style, too. Great for those of us in larger sizes. I now think DC shoes are my very favorite.

Jorte Calendar & Organizer
Jorte Calendar & Organizer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and easy to use, August 2, 2013
This review is from: Jorte Calendar & Organizer (App)
Liked this calendar as it is simple and easy to use. Very handy to have on a KindleFire and easy to look at a glance for upcoming appointments.

Ride [Explicit]
Ride [Explicit]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 28, 2013
This review is from: Ride [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
Can listen to this over and over! Lana Del Rey - one of the best! Ride is a moving and "real" song with meaning.

Vinyl Lace Betenburg Design Tablecloth White 54" by 72" Oblong / Rectangle
Vinyl Lace Betenburg Design Tablecloth White 54" by 72" Oblong / Rectangle
Offered by Better Linen
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this tablecloth, November 25, 2012
Very well made. It is see through, so you need to put a tablecloth under it. I just put a plastic one under it. Easy to wipe up vinyl and looks nice on table.

AccuWeather
AccuWeather
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Use this Often - Easy weather app, November 25, 2012
This review is from: AccuWeather (App)
I like this app because it works really well and also has 15 day forecast which is very nice. Use it lots.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4