Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Ms. A > Reviews

Browse

Ms. A's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ms. A RSS Feed (Alexandria, VA)

iDuoDuo Kids Contrast Color Closed Toe Athletic Outdoor Sandals Dark Blue 2.5 M US Little Kid
Offered by iDuoDuo Kids
Price: $35.99
4 used & new from $23.00

4.0 out of 5 stars These are sturdy fisherman sandal, June 15, 2016
These are sturdy fisherman sandal. They have a smooth, soft, cushioned footbed. I think they run a half size larger than expected. We are saving ours to wear next summer.

LectroFan - White Noise Machine with 10 Fan and 10 White Noise Options, White
LectroFan - White Noise Machine with 10 Fan and 10 White Noise Options, White
Offered by Happy Haus
Price: $49.95
7 used & new from $39.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific!, December 16, 2014
We've tried 3 different sound machines and this one is amazing. The variation in the tones is very helpful. We live near a road and the deeper tones do help mask the sounds of cars on the road. It is very small and light. Nice that it doesn't have any lights so your room will stay dark when you use this. My mom came to visit and loved it so we bough one for her too. This does have a short cord so you may need an extension cord depending upon where you want to use it.

Shoe-la-la!
Shoe-la-la!
by Karen Beaumont
Edition: Board book
Price: $4.90
75 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of sparkle, December 16, 2014
This review is from: Shoe-la-la! (Board book)
One of the few books about shoes that also has lots of sparkles. My 3 yr old is fascinated with sparkles, shoes, and anything pink. This is her favorite book. She's even memorized sections of it. The pages how lots of different colors, textures, and shoes styles to look at so it's also fun for "I spy" and such.

Red Beige Wood Back Body Massager Roller Stress Relief Tool
Red Beige Wood Back Body Massager Roller Stress Relief Tool
Offered by Saim's Store
Price: $7.19
2 used & new from $7.19

1.0 out of 5 stars It probably needs 2-3 more inches at each end for it to roll easily. If you have a short range of motion ..., December 16, 2014
I am 5'10" with average length arms. The handles on this are very very short. It was difficult for me to roll it back and forth across my back. It probably needs 2-3 more inches at each end for it to roll easily. If you have a short range of motion this may not work for you. there just isn't enough length in the cord. The beads are fine for massaging.

Moon Walk Bounce Inflatable Bouncer House Repair Patch - Tear Aid 6" x 12" TYPE A
Offered by HARVARD MARINE
Price: $8.44
7 used & new from $8.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on seams, December 16, 2014
This is amazingly sticky stuff. My tear was on the seam of slide section of an indoor nylon bounce house. There was enough of the patch to place one on the inside of the torn seam and one on the outside. Because it is so sticky, this was a two-person job for us. If you aren't careful and the patch sticks to itself, it will be impossible to pull apart and straighten out so take your time in applying it. As careful as we were there were still wrinkles in the fabric/patched area. We let the patch cure for more than 24 hrs even though the directions say it is as 90% within one hour. We have used the bounce house several times and the patch is holding very well. Very happy with how this worked out.

Little Tikes Shady Jump n Slide Bouncer
Little Tikes Shady Jump n Slide Bouncer
Price: $224.99
25 used & new from $184.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, and Noisy, February 23, 2014
My toddlers had a ball with this. Their combined weight is about 80lbs so they could easily jump, bounce, etc. in this bouncer. The slide was a great addition. It is very easy to set up. The fabric felt sturdy and seems like it would last. We have only used it inside so I can't speak to its use outside. The top is curved up slight which helps create space for taller kids. It's been fun on rainy/cold/snowy days! The blower is noisy for inside use. You definitely have to raise your voice to be heard over it. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is b/c of the noise of the blower.

bumGenius 3.0 One-Size Cloth Diaper
bumGenius 3.0 One-Size Cloth Diaper

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hold up over the long term, October 30, 2012
I have used the 3.0 with aplex closures for almost 3 yrs, and two babies. The diaper materials and inserts have held up well overall. However, the aplex is a disappointment. I have replaced it twice - once using the Bum Genius replacements and once using a stronger material from the fabric store. My own replacements worked much better. Additionally, replacing the tabs created holes in the stretch fabric to which they attach. So now that part of the diapers is beginning to fail. For the price I very much expected these diapers to be superior performers. I have added to my stash with much less expensive pocket diapers with snaps and they have performed much better. I would caution anyone who is considering investing in these diapers for use with multiple children.

SPT Portable Air Conditioner, 9000 BTUs, WA-9000E
SPT Portable Air Conditioner, 9000 BTUs, WA-9000E

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well - some add'l modifications needed to install, July 9, 2010
We purchased this unit to help cool the 3rd floor of our townhouse which has been over 82 when the house AC is set to 77. (Temps have been in the high 90s here in Northern Virginia). The unit is fairly quiet given the size. It has carrying handles on the side that made it easy to lug up our 3 flights of stairs. The unit must be vented to the outside to release the heat. The hose was of moderate length and the adapter piece for the window was adequate. We had to cut it to fit our window. We also had to make a trip to Home Depot to purchase insulating foam and tape to help hold it in place and plug the air leaks. We have the unit in a small bedroom and it blows cool air into the hallway, a distance of about 7 feet. As far as water accumulating in the unit, we haven't had much. In our house it's about half full after running it for an entire day. This may change when the humidity comes back. I am very happy we purchased this unit. We have been running it for 5 days and so far I would recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 15, 2010 3:22 PM PDT