Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Arizona Bluesman > Reviews

Browse

Arizona Bluesman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Arizona Bluesman "Blues Power" RSS Feed (Tucson, Arizona)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Tamarac by Slippers International 7161 Men's Camper Moccasin,Black,13 W US
Tamarac by Slippers International 7161 Men's Camper Moccasin,Black,13 W US
Offered by Cambridge Select
Price: $44.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfotable, poor quality slippers -- you get what you pay for..., February 4, 2016
You get what you pay for, I guess. These were inexpensive and the quality of the slippers is poor and they are uncomfortable. I really don't like these, and if it weren't such a hassle, I'd send them back. Instead, they're just going in the trash. Very uncomfortable...

Farnam Just One Bite II Bar, 16 - Oz, Quantity - 1
Farnam Just One Bite II Bar, 16 - Oz, Quantity - 1
Offered by Monster Pets
Price: $10.48
6 used & new from $6.71

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as effective as a good ol' mouse trap, December 26, 2015
I tried this stuff and it didn't help with rodents. A good old mousetrap works much better. Oh, well, live and learn...

Kirkland Signature Quit Smoking Gum, 4 mg, 380 Count
Kirkland Signature Quit Smoking Gum, 4 mg, 380 Count
Offered by ShippedFast
Price: $78.32
11 used & new from $74.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all good and other brands (i.e. Habitrol) are just as cheap and much better tasting, December 26, 2015
This stuff was horrible! The price was good, but I tried some other brands and found Habitrol gum, which is much better tasting and MUCH cheaper. Kirkland is the store brand for Costco, which is famous for producing high-quality items, but they need to rethink this product. It's just horrible.

Small Time Operator: How to Start Your Own Business, Keep Your Books, Pay Your Taxes, and Stay Out of Trouble (Small Time Operator: How to Start Your ... Keep Yourbooks, Pay Your Taxes, & Stay Ou)
by Bernard B. Kamoroff
Price: $10.08
115 used & new from $9.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall, it's OK, but for a new sole proprietor I really needed more info on FICA..., December 19, 2015
I started driving for Uber as a contract worker, which means I have to pay my own taxes and Social Security. This book helped me out on what to do with taxes, but there wasn't much info on how to file quarterly reports to Social Security for FICA (Social Security/Medicare). It is OK, but not the go-to book I was looking for to assist someone with no business background. I guess I'll pay an accountant to spend an hour explaining to me what gets filed and when. This book is OK for an overall perspective, but really wasn't helpful regarding Social Security/Medicare payments and how I make them, how often, and where I send the 15.3% I'm setting aside.

The Byrds Untitled
The Byrds Untitled
Price: $14.45
68 used & new from $8.86

5.0 out of 5 stars A great remastering and expansion of an often overlooked late-era Byrds classic album., December 19, 2015
This review is from: The Byrds Untitled (Audio CD)
I had this album on vinyl back in the '70s. This re-release has a TON of unreleased live tracks. I play it between rides (I drive for Uber), and it's really enjoyable. Highly recommended!

Small Business Taxes For Dummies
Small Business Taxes For Dummies
by Eric Tyson
Price: $22.46
69 used & new from $14.13

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad regarding taxes, but the info on how to pay FICA was weak and not very helpful., December 19, 2015
I am a retired high school teacher with no business background. I began driving for Uber a couple of months ago and wanted a guide to help keep me from not getting in trouble with taxes and Social Security. This book does a great job explaining taxes, but the section on how a sole proprietor files FICA (Social Security and Medicare) was vague and I still don't know how to report my fourth quarter income so I get credit with Social Security. I guess I will have to fork over the money to an accountant to walk me through the basic. This book is good on taxes, but really week when it comes to Social Security/Medicare. I would send it back for a refund, but I've leafed through it so much that it would not qualify as "new." Oh, well, I'll figure out Social Security somehow. The end of the fourth quarter is coming up and I need to get it together. Sadly, this book didn't give me much information on what to file, when, and where...

Crosseyed Heart
Crosseyed Heart
Price: $10.29
89 used & new from $3.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great from beginning to end. Starts with acoustic blues and is a blend of blues, funk, reggae and rock. Awesome!, December 19, 2015
This review is from: Crosseyed Heart (Audio CD)
I kept streaming the mp3 snippets and they sounded so good that I ended up buying the CD and downloading the mp3. I have the mp3 on my iPod and I play the CD over and over in my car. I drive for Uber and play this between rides. It's just great! It certainly beats any albums the Rolling Stones have released in, oh, the past 20-25 years. HIGHLY recommended!

Tax Savvy for Small Business: A Complete Tax Strategy Guide
Tax Savvy for Small Business: A Complete Tax Strategy Guide
by Frederick W. Daily Attorney
Price: $39.99
52 used & new from $23.85

1.0 out of 5 stars Not helpful for those just starting a sole proprietorship and need some guidance, December 19, 2015
I drive for Uber and I was looking for something that would explain how to make quarterly self-employment taxes and how to ensure I got (and paid) Social Security credit. This book was utterly useless and after flipping through it, I sent it back for a refund. If you've been in business for a while, this might help you. But for those of us with no business background (I'm a retired high school teacher), this book just did not meet my needs.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2016 12:11 AM PDT

Banshee Season 2
Banshee Season 2
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show! When is season 3 available, November 13, 2015
This review is from: Banshee Season 2 (Amazon Video)
Great show! When is season 3 available?

Champion Men's Jersey Short With Pockets, Black, XX-Large
Champion Men's Jersey Short With Pockets, Black, XX-Large
Price: $8.99
13 used & new from $8.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and a good fit for blazing hot Arizona summers!, July 14, 2015
I'm in Arizona and I wear nothing but shorts from about April until October. These are by far the sturdiest and most comfortable brand I've come across. It's nice to be able to order the Champion brand on-line, rather than having to hit several stores to find them. I wear only black ones, but they also come in gray and navy. The shorts came in the mail today and I am quite happy with them. They fit fine and are less than half the price of a local retail store which, when it has them on sale, still asks more than twice what I paid for these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7