Profile for Arizona Bluesman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Arizona Bluesman "Blues Power" RSS Feed (Tucson, Arizona)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Champion Men's Jersey Short With Pockets, Black, XX-Large
Champion Men's Jersey Short With Pockets, Black, XX-Large
Price: $7.99
7 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and a good fit for blazing hot Arizona summers!, July 14, 2015
I'm in Arizona and I wear nothing but shorts from about April until October. These are by far the sturdiest and most comfortable brand I've come across. It's nice to be able to order the Champion brand on-line, rather than having to hit several stores to find them. I wear only black ones, but they also come in gray and navy.

Fifty State (District of Columbia and Territorial) Commemorative Quarter Folder: Deluxe Edition (Official Whitman Coin Folder)
by et al Whitman Coin Book and Supplies
Price: $7.08
67 used & new from $2.56

5.0 out of 5 stars As a casual collector, this is just fine. Coins are held in place securely., July 14, 2015
I am not an avid coin collector, but I started putting all the "state" quarters in a jar and it seemed to me that it would be fun to see if I could get every one of the coins. I'm about halfway there. I'm out in the west, so by far I get more Denver mint marks than those from Philadelphia, so at some point I may give up and buy a few from a coin shop. For now, the fun is in the collecting.

1999 - 2009 Complete Uncirculated State Quarter Set with Folder
1999 - 2009 Complete Uncirculated State Quarter Set with Folder
Offered by First Commemorative Mint
Price: $54.99
2 used & new from $34.99

1.0 out of 5 stars A mix of Philadelphia and Denver mint versions -- not the complete set!, July 14, 2015
To actually have the complete collection one needs both the Philadelphia and Denver mint versions. This is a mish-mash of mint marks -- some Denver, some Philadelphia. I'd prefer to keep going through change I get when I shop and filling both the P and D slots for each state and territory. They may not be uncirculated, but at least when I am done it will be complete.

10 Panel Dip Drug Testing Kit, Test for 10 Different Drugs.
10 Panel Dip Drug Testing Kit, Test for 10 Different Drugs.
Offered by Lowest Priced Tests
Price: $4.99
13 used & new from $1.50

1.0 out of 5 stars I got this and ended up with two "false positives" -- not recommended!, May 6, 2015
Don't waste your money on this. I take a prescription drug and I was curious to see if it would show up on this. It did, but it also showed me positive for THC (marijuana)! I haven't smoked pot since the 1970s -- so talk about a false positive. It also showed "traces" of methadone. Uh, I've never used methadone. This test is a joke...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2015 7:55 AM PDT

Kirkland Signature Quit Smoking Gum, 2 mg, 380 Count
Kirkland Signature Quit Smoking Gum, 2 mg, 380 Count
Offered by Empire Distributors
Price: $60.32
22 used & new from $60.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Not as sweet as Nicorette Mind, but has the same consistency, a decent flavor, and are much cheaper!, April 30, 2015
OK, at first I missed the sweet mint taste of Nicorette gum, but these are quite decent and much, much cheaper. I highly recommend this product. I'm a Costco member, so next time I go I am going to see if they have these for less. I am very satisfied with the product, and the less-than-sweet flavor of Nicorette has helped me cut down on how much gum I chew. It's only a matter of time before I just stop chewing the gum and am totally nicotine-free.

Victor M143S Power Kill Mouse Trap, 3-Pack
Victor M143S Power Kill Mouse Trap, 3-Pack
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars YES, THERE IS A BETTER MOUSETRAP AND THE THREE THAT COME IN THIS PACKET ARE THE REAL DEAL1, April 30, 2015
I've tried several types of mouse traps to help get rid of a small colony of mice that have come in from the desert and set up house in my kitchen walls. This is BY FAR the most effective traps I've ordered. I put a dab of peanut butter and put one beneath the sink, one by the refrigerator, and one by the oven. Within 12 hours I'd caught two mice and, lo and behold, I checked beneath the sink and TWO mice had been caught by one trap! Within 2 days I'd caught about 8-9 mice and, after plugging up possible entry points outside, it's now been a week since I've caught a single mouse. I like these traps because they are easy to load (no snapped fingers) and are very effective in killing mice instantly. I'm leaving these three traps out -- just in case. But I think I can say now that my house is, for all intents and purposes, mouse-free!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Learn to spell Kentucky if you're going to sell a t-shirt!, March 26, 2015
It's Kentucky, NOT KentuckEy!

HP 933 (B3B32FN) Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Original Ink Cartridges with Photo Paper, 3 pack
Price: Click here to see our price
30 used & new from $19.88

2.0 out of 5 stars The color gets used up too fast, so I print mostly with my 932XL (black), March 8, 2015
This is overpriced. I found it in a big box store (think red circle with a red dot in the middle) for four dollars less. I did order the 932XL (black) and it was full, so now when I print I do most of it in black and only use color when I have to. I don't think I've printed 100 pages and the three color levels are all down to about 25 percent. So much for this being a better toner cartridge than what I had on my old HP four-in-one...

America
America
Price: $5.99
84 used & new from $0.85

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good album and one of those LPs that make up the soundtrack of my youth. If you're a Boomer, you want this!, March 8, 2015
This review is from: America (Audio CD)
This album came out when I was in high school, and it got played a lot, which makes it one of those essential soundtracks of my youth releases. If you don't know America, you might go with a Greatest Hits collection, but if the price is right, then I'd recommend this and see if you want to explore more of this quintessential soft-rock '70s band. Oh, I've been through the desert on a horse with no name...

Dark Side of the Mule (Deluxe Edition)
Dark Side of the Mule (Deluxe Edition)
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Floyd covers, great Mule origiinal tunes -- truly deserves all five stars!, March 8, 2015
I'm a so-so fan of Gov't Mule, but this is a "must have" live show that combines some great Pink Floyd covers along with a blend of Gov't Mule classics. It's LONG, so plan on listening to this on a road trip or something. The performance is great, as is the audio quality. I give most music releases four stars unless they truly are awesome. Dark Side of the Mule (spend the extra dollars and get the "deluxe edition") is worth every one of its five stars!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6