Profile for J.B. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J.B. "80sRockChick" RSS Feed (St. Louis, MO)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Love in the Future
Love in the Future
Price: $10.00
93 used & new from $3.41

3.0 out of 5 stars A few of the songs on the cd are great but for John Legend it wasn't what ai expected, March 13, 2015
This review is from: Love in the Future (Audio CD)
A few of the songs on the cd are great but for John Legend it wasn't what ai expected. Disapponted.

VersionTech Universal Wireless Car FM Radio Transmitter 3.5mm Audio Adapter For iphone iPod Galaxy S MP3 Play iPhone Samsung HTC Nokia Motorola MP3 MP4 Tablet PC and all Devices with 3.5mm Headphone Socket
Offered by VersionTech
Price: $10.59
2 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't recommend anyone getting this piece of junk, February 26, 2015
I tried everything to get this little gadget to play from my iPod to my car stereo and nothing worked..I even sunc it to a station that is 100% static and nothing. I wouldn't recommend anyone getting this piece of junk.

Peep Toe Blue Faux Suede Contrast Detail T-Strap Platform Heels
Peep Toe Blue Faux Suede Contrast Detail T-Strap Platform Heels
Offered by Fourever Funky
Price: $18.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, January 22, 2015
What is the heel height on these ????

Aerosoles Women's Wonderling Boot, Black Fabric, 7 W US
Aerosoles Women's Wonderling Boot, Black Fabric, 7 W US

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 13, 2015
This one is made for people with big calves. And size 7 is a little big.

BCBGeneration Women's Joseff Combat Boot,Cognac,7 M US
BCBGeneration Women's Joseff Combat Boot,Cognac,7 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Other then that they're great., January 13, 2015
Size 7 is a little too tight so I had to take them to a shoe repair place anf have them stretched. Other then that they're great.

HAVE A NICE DAY Funny Coffee Mugs
HAVE A NICE DAY Funny Coffee Mugs
Offered by Sik World
Price: $17.99
3 used & new from $15.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 6, 2014
This review is from: HAVE A NICE DAY Funny Coffee Mugs
Perfect packaging, and awesome that mug came in one piece with no chips, exactly as shown in image.

The Sociopath Next Door
The Sociopath Next Door
by Martha Stout
Price: $9.92
209 used & new from $3.13

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is perfect if you've dealt with or are dealing with someone ..., August 2, 2014
This book is perfect if you've dealt with or are dealing with someone in your life who is a Sociopath.

Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us
Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us
by Robert D. Hare
Price: $11.52
123 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT book!, August 2, 2014
I love this book, because it describes a personal situation I had been dealing with...a real Sociopath. Has no conscience, no remorse, didn't feel like he was doing a thing wrong, lied to everyone, lied to me, was very believable, very charming & manipulative. I feel right into his trap, but got out fast, luckily! So now I became interested in reading about people like him, who are Sociopaths & Psyshopaths.

For LG Optimus G Pro E980 Ultra Rugged Black Nylon Case Metal Belt Clip , Belt Loop Holster Velcro Flap Pouch + AIS cell phone Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (By All_Instore)
Offered by All_instore
Price: $6.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Different Type of Closure, April 28, 2014
I love this aside from the fact that it has velcrow closure(which wears out a lot faster then a magnet) instead of magnet.

Stone Temple Pilots: Alive in the Windy City [Blu-ray]
Stone Temple Pilots: Alive in the Windy City [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Stone Temple Pilots
Price: $13.22
48 used & new from $6.58

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be Much Better, February 19, 2014
I've never seen STP live, but they were one of my favorite artists in junior high, so I felt like I had to/wanted to get this Blu Ray. I don't know if it was just me or other viewers of this, but I felt like while watching it, that singer Scott Weiland was on some kind of drugs while singing. Something about him through this entire Blu Ray seemed really off to me and he seemed very fan-unfriendly to me. this isn't a concert blu ray that I'd recommend, as I'm sure STP has some much better DVDs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5