Profile for nwaflygal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

nwaflygal RSS Feed

Snatched: A Novella (Kindle Single) (Will Trent)
Snatched: A Novella (Kindle Single) (Will Trent)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars quick read, July 9, 2012
this book was very well written. it held my interest, had a good plot and was very fluid in transition. i was very excited to see she had a series of will trent books. however, much to my dismay the first book is absolutely horrible. it is all over the place and is taking me 3 weeks just to get 50% read. that review will be coming soon. this book snatched, however was worth a read.

Ed Hardy Women's Fordham Road Bootie,Black-10FFR102W,10 M US
Ed Hardy Women's Fordham Road Bootie,Black-10FFR102W,10 M US
Offered by Fashion Upscale

5.0 out of 5 stars great boot! exceptional price, April 16, 2012
these boots are perfect. they are comfortable, go with everything and were very inexpensive. they aren't 100% black and are not smooth. they have a weathered look to them. which contributes to my liking them even more....a good decision indeed!

SANDMAN (The Thomas Family Series)
SANDMAN (The Thomas Family Series)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars kept my interest til the end, April 16, 2012
this book was a very easy read. it had great details, but did not get too caught up in words. i actually purchased this book because another review said it was too sexually explicit and used too much colorful language. actually, it did not. it is very tastefully done. it is a great balance between everyday life and the life of catching a killer. the book is believable. if you don't believe that life consists of predators and the law enforcement who chase them as well as the foul language that surrounds it, then you live in a dream world and you shouldn't read this book. for everyone else, this book is AWESOME. after i was done reading, i was immediately searching for another book by her in kindle format... unfortunately, came up empty handed.

Machu Picchu: Travel
Machu Picchu: Travel
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i had hoped for, June 29, 2011
very short and not as extensive about machu picchu as i would have liked. i would by-pass this and order another book with more details...

Earth Women's Simplista, 9, Black
Earth Women's Simplista, 9, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, June 26, 2011
This review is from: Earth Simplista (Apparel)
These shoes are very comfortable. I got them for work, but realized you should not wear the negative heal for extended periods of time. It definitely solves my ball-of-foot and bunion issues but extended wear can cause other issues...ie. ankle, back and arch. I go between these and my naots. I think these shoes are nice looking and worth every penny. They do seem to run a half size large. I am a 9.5 and ordered a 9 and they fit perfectly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2013 1:35 PM PST

Coby CVEM79ORG Jammerz Platinum High-Performance Isolation Stereo Earphones, Orange

1.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, June 26, 2011
well, the price was right, but I ended up having to go buy another pair of earbuds because these fell apart in 2 days. Literally, they split at the silver banding and wires were hanging out. I glued them back together, but they are not great. I turned them into my back-up buds. For what I paid for these plus the new ones to replace these... I could have just spent the total sum and got myself a really great pair of earbuds... but instead I have 1 less than mediocre and 1 nice pair of headsets... my recommendation is spend the extra money and don't buy these...