Profile for kimsv > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 104

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kimsv "kimsv" RSS Feed (NY, New York, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Lowepro Passport Sling Camera Bag - Black
Lowepro Passport Sling Camera Bag - Black
Price: Click here to see our price
49 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a sling bag, it's a camera bag, September 25, 2014
Ever since I purchased my first DSLR camera, I wanted to have a camera bag that didn't look like the typical camera bags. I was so happy when I found this one.

From the outside, this bag just looks like a regular sling bag, but its a fully expandable camera bag with padded support for a mid-size DSLR (I don't know if it can handle a professional SLR cam AND those massive telephoto lenses, so check its dimensions before purchase)

PROS
- Non ostentatious (it is very simple, black and functional)
- Equiped with padded compartments for camera and lenses
- Pockets for extra SD memory card, and other non-photography items
- Adjustable sling strap
- Removable padded linen
- Expandable area (to stuff more 'stuff' in it)

CONS
I can't think of any cons. I have had this bag for over 2.5 years now, and it is my favorite camera bag for traveling (I used it as my 'purse' as well!!!). I have gotten scratched a few times by the velcro on the SD memory card pocket, but I don't blame the bag for that, haha.

In all, it has been one of my favorite bags I own (and I don't just mean for photography stuff). I would recommend to any one!

On Trend Paris Bella Dress Blue Bohemian 3/4 Sleeve Long Maxi Dress (Small) Multicolored
Offered by On Trend
Price: $68.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and elegant, September 25, 2014
This is my second 'On Trend' dress and I just love this company and their dresses. The material is wrinkle-free and slightly on the heavy side, so it is not cheap. This also means there is no worry of this dress being 'see-through'. It is very flowy (is that a word?) and elegant. It is a little long and for anyone who is 5'3'' or less, you will have to wear some heels with it (at least a 1.5 to 2 inch one). Definately beautiful!

Crystal Evening Clutch
Crystal Evening Clutch

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, September 25, 2014
This review is from: Crystal Evening Clutch
Pros:
- Beautiful simple Patent-leather clutch
- Removable silver strap
- Pockets to put small items

Cons:
- Fingerprint magnet (but that is expected)
- The material where the top snap closure became undone and unglued the first day I used it.

I am thinking of getting Krazy-Glue to stick that portion of the closure again. Otherwise, it's just an okay clutch. Purchase at your own risk.

Aerosoles Women's Magical Power Pump, Black Leather, 8.5 M US
Aerosoles Women's Magical Power Pump, Black Leather, 8.5 M US
Offered by Marty Shoes
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and just the right lift, September 25, 2014
These shoes are beautiful. They are perfect for fall, and are the perfect marriage or simplicity and professionalism. I haven't worn it enough to find out if they will stretch out a bit, but they fit like a glove without squeezing my toes. Perfect to wear to work or church, and may just be one of the few pairs of pumps you can run in (to catch the bus or cab ;-))

Calvin Klein Women's Short Sleeve Diagonal Stripe Maxi Dress, Multi, 2
Calvin Klein Women's Short Sleeve Diagonal Stripe Maxi Dress, Multi, 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, flawless, perfect, September 25, 2014
This dress was a perfect fit for my small frame. It was not too clingy, nor was it very loose. It was also the perfect length (not too short, and not too long for my 5'3'' height). The material is not exactly wrinkle-free, but it doesn't wrinkle too easily. I would gladly purchase another one of this size and shape with a different pattern.

Pwr+® 6.5 Ft AC Adapter 2.1A Rapid Charger for Google Nexus 7, 9, 10 Tablet Tab; Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Note 8.0; Nexus S Phone ; Asus EEE MeMO Pad Smart ME171, ASUS Transformer Book T100TA; Galaxy S4, S3, S2; HTC Phone Power Supply Cord
Offered by PWR+
Price: $12.90
2 used & new from $7.90

Jellypop Women's Joanie Dress Pump,Black,8.5 M US
Jellypop Women's Joanie Dress Pump,Black,8.5 M US
Price: $27.24
2 used & new from $26.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Painful, July 16, 2014
These shoes are beautiful; but alas they were the most painful shoes I have worn in a long time! The shoe is a perfect height; the heels are cute and comfortable, however, material of the shoe rubbed against my toes and made them very sore and painful. If I kept wearing them for the whole day, I was sure to develop blisters. I was soooo hoping these were keepers, but alas, they will have to go.

Cocoon Cotton TravelSheet (Ultra Blue, 86-Inch x 35-Inch)
Cocoon Cotton TravelSheet (Ultra Blue, 86-Inch x 35-Inch)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfu, April 8, 2014
This review is from: Cocoon Cotton TravelSheet (Sports)
Think of this as a sleeping bag without the padding. There are no zippers on this cocoon sheet, so you have to slide into it (one side is opened so you can fit in) and you can feel safe and protected from any unsightly stains on hotel/motel beds and other places you are reluctant to sleep.

It also comes with a little travel bag so that you can stuff your travelsheet safely away when not in use.

I highly recommend it!

LUNATEC® Self-cleaning Travel Washcloth. Stays odor-free and dries in minutes. Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking, RVing, fitness, boating and at home. Outstanding compliment to any travel towel or camp towel.
Offered by Lunatec
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard, Coarse, but grrrreat!, April 8, 2014
These travel washcloths go everywhere with me. I especially like taking them to the gym.
When I first received them, I thought they were more coarse than I imagine (think of soft steelwool, lol) but they are very true to the name. They dry superfast and a life-saver for travel and hiking enthusiasts!

Women's Flowy Pleated Skirt by Hanna & Gracie Abstract Print Small
Women's Flowy Pleated Skirt by Hanna & Gracie Abstract Print Small
Offered by Majdell Group

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too large, April 8, 2014
This skirt was much larger than I anticipated. The print was absolutely lovely, but the fit was too big on me. I have to give it away. Definately not for anyone with a waste size of 25- 28.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11