Profile for ibanamazonfan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ibanamazonfan "happpynva" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Kanzashi Wedding Bouquets: How to Recycle Wedding Scraps and Create Kanzashi-Inspired Eco-Bouquets
Price: $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars photography poor, August 4, 2013
I returned because I absolutely could not see the illustrations. Too small, and white on white, did not make for good viewing.

Bardwil Pique Terrycloth, Pack of 6 Kitchen Towels, Butter
Bardwil Pique Terrycloth, Pack of 6 Kitchen Towels, Butter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 24, 2013
Nice size, great quality and very absorbent; we will buy more. Got the yellow color and they are bright as well. Best part, my husband likes them a lot.

EASY-TO-READ OVERSIZED MAGNETIC TIMER FOR VISUALLY IMPAIRED
EASY-TO-READ OVERSIZED MAGNETIC TIMER FOR VISUALLY IMPAIRED

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, June 24, 2013
The timer is too heavy and the magnet too small. Slides down any metal item I place it too. The timer sometimes stopped with no bell signal at the 5 minute mark, sometimes it stopped between the 15 & 20 minute mark and many times it stopped wherever....... Piece of useless merchandise. Can't be any clearer then that.....

All over but the Shoutin'
All over but the Shoutin'
by Rick Bragg
Price: $11.77
792 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this Writer, June 24, 2013
I discovered Mr. Bragg recently on the last page of an issue of "Southern Living". It was love at first read and I had to have more. This book did not disappoint.

Model 50 Premium Unbreakable Air Deflector
Model 50 Premium Unbreakable Air Deflector
Offered by Great Household
Price: $6.49
28 used & new from $2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 19, 2012
Buying five more for the remaining heat registers in our home. Bought two to see if they work, and the answer is definitely yes. Our registers are right below the ceiling and have heated the ceilings well, but, not us so much. Once we installed the first two, we felt an immediate change in the rooms. Easy to install and we added double sided tape for additional security. I w ould most definitely recommend.

LitterLocker II
LitterLocker II

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, December 19, 2012
This review is from: LitterLocker II (Misc.)
We absolutely love this system. It is easy to use and definitely traps the litter odors. Would not be without it and I guess that's the best recommendation I can give.

Hammocks Rada - Matrimonial Size - MULTICOLOR - Finest Weave - Receive it in 2-3 business days
Offered by TheGroupDeal
Price: $99.99
3 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally..., May 30, 2012
I've always wanted a hammock, and now at 64 I have one! Love it, just as described, and service/shipment the best. I did buy tree straps to help the poor trees that have had to support me. Happy dreaming, reading and sleeping in this cocoon.

Fasta Pasta The Microwave Cooker
Fasta Pasta The Microwave Cooker
Price: $14.99
10 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up!, May 5, 2012
I've now purchased a few of these and have a few more to get. My siblings who I've gifted the Fasta Pasta with all agree; it's great. We use it for more then pasta as well. Great to steam veggies. No one misses waiting for the water in the pot to boil. I've a lot of siblings so I've more Fasta Pastas to purchase. It's nice to give a small gift that you know will be a big hit. Highly recommend.

Coleman 14x10 Foot 8 Person Instant Tent
Coleman 14x10 Foot 8 Person Instant Tent
Price: $189.99
6 used & new from $163.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Think it's not an 8 but rather a 10 person tent, April 25, 2012
Thanks to a recent reviewer's comments on the rainfly, as well as pictures she posted, I've finally figured out why some reviewers have left negative feedback about the rainfly not fitting over this tent. Think this is the COLEMAN INSTANT 14 by 10 FOOT 10 PERSON TWO ROOM TENT. Anyone purchasing the rainfly for the 8 person tent will be disappointed. You can do your own research, because it is possible I'm wrong (happens a lot). If correct then you need to purchase the 10 person rainfly, not the 8 person. I know I am.

Have not used the tent yet. Wanted to post this info asap so others won't get the wrong rainfly. My husband and I are seniors and the easy up, easy down was the selling point. We are looking forward to camping with it and if we have any problems I'll edit the post. With so many great reviews I'm anticipating that we will be enjoying camping in a very good tent.

Editing to say we finally got caught in rain....lots of rain! No rainfly yet, and the rain came down so heavy there was minimal visibility. Happy to say, not one drop of water in the tent. We continue to be very happy with this tent.

H&R Block At Home 2011 Premium
H&R Block At Home 2011 Premium

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be back for one next year!, April 11, 2012
I'm not very computer savvy so it was with some trepidation that I made this purchase. I started a small home based business in 2011 and needed both the 1040 and Schedule C. Should say that before tackling the forms and program I'd purchased a book on taxes and small home business's and also completed a spreadsheet. Done by hand of course....Quicken, Excel, no, not for me yet. The spreadsheet was really not necessary, but helped timewise. The program was a breeze! I had no problem whatsoever. It was so user friendly that I'm now tempted to take on Excel. I have no hesitation in recommending this program.

Edit: Forgot to mention that New Hampshire has no state income tax (or sales tax). Therefore can't comment on the state program. Only the Federal 1040 and Schedule C.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6