Profile for Luckysevens > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Luckysevens RSS Feed

OXO Good Grips French Press
OXO Good Grips French Press
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $27.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a French Press YOLO!, December 17, 2013
First month using it was enjoyable and felt served it's purpose and liked the look over other french presses (stainless steel body matched mugs I already had - main purpose to buy)

But slowly, the circular plastic and metal mesh on the inside acting as a filter began to warp inward. The 'filter' is now warped to the point that it doesn't even touch the exterior wall, rendering it useless for it's purpose. Additionally, some plastic piece under the lid broke that helped alignment, but didn't affect anything.

I now just use it for tea, until I find a new press or this one becomes too far gone to be of any use.

Injinji 2012 Performance Lightweight No Show Toe Socks
Injinji 2012 Performance Lightweight No Show Toe Socks
Offered by Red Rock Fitness Inc
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars True love at first wear!, December 8, 2013
These socks make love to your feet in that Quentin Tarantino type of way...or maybe not as far as Quentin Tarantino would love feet, but they form and fit PERFECTLY to my feet.

Initially purchased a single pair for running, but they fit so comfortable and so well that I purchased a additional few pairs to simply wear in place of the terrible socks I've had before. I used to hate socks and went out of my way to usually not wear them or go barefoot all the time, but these just fit so well. I perfer the 2012 style and look, but for those interested, I wear a size 9.5 (US) and wear the Medium Injinji socks.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Sony Xperia Z1 Screen Protector + Full Body Skin Protector / Front + Back Anti-Bubble Ultra HD - Extreme Clarity & Touch Responsive Shield with Lifetime Free Replacements - Retail Packaging
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $29.95
3 used & new from $12.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not what was looking for, October 20, 2013
I bought this Full Body kit to use on my entire phone, and while I got the front and back pieces on easily enough. The side pieces never attached on right, and pretty sure it's from the slight inward-edge curve on the phone causing this.

On the good side, plenty of fluid is given to allow you to not worry about running out, therefore can use plenty on fingertips and the covers to prevent 'fingerprinting errors'. In the end got one partial print on the inside corner of the back, but entire process was easy enough and looked great at the end with no air bubbles and fits perfect.

After 1 weeks use, covers don't any effect from jumping into the pool or submerging in water, they hold well and allow the phone to keep its fantastic look. Overall, had the side pieces worked, I'd give this a 5 star.

Kata Bumblebee UL-222 Backpack -Gray
Kata Bumblebee UL-222 Backpack -Gray
Offered by PhotoCraft
2 used & new from $239.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Bag, Incredible amount of compartments and options!, April 1, 2013
Recently got this bag because was looking for a travel bag to take a large 17" laptop I own along with my camera, my essentials, and a few other neccessities in a manner I can trust.

This bag fit my MSI GT70 17" laptop (one of the largest laptops possible to attempt to travel with) "very" snuggly but with plenty of room to zip up. My hygeine essentials, charger, and some other things all in the upper compartment of the bag (actually took of the 3 lens zipper bag out of the bottom compartment to seperate zome things up top). Then switched some spacers around in the bottom compartment to contain my Sony A57 DSLR, 2 lenses, and some extra stuff. However there's still use for many of the exterior pockets and found it useful that one of the pockets is dedicated for carrying a water bottle.

It's nice to have the option to switch organization methods for changing travel needs, just didn't really uderstand the purpose of the thin metal and mesh spine, maybe helps the overall longevity?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Banana Banksy is Best Banksy, March 5, 2013
It arrived in better condition than I ever hoped, the print itself on the canvas was very well done, and lets face it, combining the original with the Pulp Fiction monkey meme is perfect.

Apple Wireless Keyboard MC184LL/B
Apple Wireless Keyboard MC184LL/B
Price: $64.99
154 used & new from $46.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Paired with the Mobee Inductive Charger on Windows 8, March 5, 2013
I have various devices around the house that each have a bluetooth connection, but immediate reason I bought this was to use it for my computer as when I wanted to switch my Logitech Solar keyboard from the computer on my ps3 or TV. I'd have to grab the reciever plug and hook it to the new device, which is simple until I occasionally forget the plug is in the ps3 or tv and walk back to those systems. But not anymore with this bluetooth connection.

The biggest CON is the fact that it requires AA batteries, this is a big no-no and do not bother with sell point. However had gotten the Mobee Inductive Charger for this keyboard for incredibly cheap, and is really one of the only ways to logically use this keyboard.

Still pricey for a bluetooth keyboard, but if you can find it for $30-40, it's a nice portable keyboard.

Samsung SSG-4100GB 3D Active Glasses 2012 Models - Black
Samsung SSG-4100GB 3D Active Glasses 2012 Models - Black
Offered by MODIA
Price: $24.95
19 used & new from $13.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Hated Guest 3D Glasses at Best! Worst Pair Tried Yet, October 17, 2012
Don't get me wrong, for the price they sell them, why not just buy a ton of 3D glasses so no one is left out.

However trying these, there is no stability to the glasses, the lenses are just small with light allowed from every angle (most distracting feature), and don't see them lasting long just from how flimsy they are. They may be light and cheap but these just didn't work for sitting back and enjoying 3D.

Sure keep a pair around as the emergency backup glasses, or for the extra person over that you hate, but by then the battery might have run out.