Profile for CrazY PandA > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CrazY PandA RSS Feed

LG WT5070CW Wave 4.7 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star
LG WT5070CW Wave 4.7 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star
Offered by Home Care Company
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $907.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Goes out of balance and shuts down way too easily, October 19, 2014
I've owned two of these. The first I had for a year (purchased May 2012) and it was awesome. But I moved across country and had to sell it, so when I moved back I bought another one four months ago, but this one has the same problem as other reviewers: it goes out of balance very easily even in very light loads. It's "True Balance" system is load of crap.

I've made sure it's perfectly level side-to-side, front-to-back, diagonal, and vertically. The physical level of the machine doesn't matter since it cannot properly balance its loads.

I will be getting a warranty refund on this machine so I can buy a different one.

Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor
Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor
Price: $249.95
80 used & new from $195.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Backlight quit working after 8 months., September 14, 2014
Have had this monitor for about 8 months and the backlight decided to quit. Started off as an occasional flicker, and then a severe flicker, and now the backlight won't actually work unless I pinch the bezel. What did I expect for a $250 IPS panel? Sending this back to Dell. Wish I could get a complete refund instead of a replacement, as I would rather put that money towards a higher quality brand.

Belkin F8Z492ttP Bluetooth Music Receiver
Belkin F8Z492ttP Bluetooth Music Receiver
Price: $24.19
38 used & new from $20.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible sound quality, terrible range, April 10, 2011
I have an iPhone 4, and I bought this adapter so I could stream Pandora from my phone to my home entertainment system. Usually I like to listen to music through it when I'm in my kitchen so I wanted the convenience of being able to have my phone free to change music while it played in the adjacent room.

I'm sorely disappointed in the sound quality of this adapter. There is a really cheap reverb effect present, and almost no bass what-so-ever. If I plug my iPhone directly into my receiver it sounds fantastic.

Further, the range is NOT the advertised 33 feet. I can't walk more than 8 feet away before the sound starts cutting in and out.

Will be returning this product.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2012 5:10 PM PDT