Profile for Rainer Rocks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rainer Rocks RSS Feed (NYC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Super Long Cable Knit Leg Warmers in Your Choice of Colors,One Size,Denim
Super Long Cable Knit Leg Warmers in Your Choice of Colors,One Size,Denim
Offered by LilGift
Price: $13.70
4 used & new from $13.70

5.0 out of 5 stars These are awesome !!!, January 5, 2015
These are awesome and so nice and long and they cover entire leg ,plus they don't fall down !

I wear them upside down where the wider part is over my boots because I wear boot cut jeans. When inside and it gets too hot I just roll them down around ankles and pull them back up when outside. Plus they wash great and no shrinkage !

Way better than long janes ( or anything you have to wear under jeans ) because you can roll them down if you feel too hot.

Going to buy a few more pairs for family members.

I love them !!!

Plus they are warm :)

PS: I just read some 1 star reviews and the complaint seems to be they fall down. Well if they are too big for your thighs then reverse them upside down.

Here's my comment to someone who gave a 1 star review.

Wear them upside down like I do.

I only wear them upside down because I wear boot cut jeans and they stay up all day , because now the narrow end is around your thigh which makes the fit nice and tight. Try it, you will be glad you did.

I love them.

Anthon Berg Dark Chocolate Liqueurs with Original Spirits - 64 pcs. Gift Box (2.2 lbs)
Offered by TheOnlineCandyShop
Price: $32.37
24 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I buy these every Holiday and people love them as do I, December 9, 2014
I buy these every Holiday and people love them as do I. I usually buy one ,but this Thanksgiving I bought two because they are very popular.

Pictures on box is exactly what was in the box.

Ship in a very timely manner ,actually it was delivered before the expected date.

KAUKKO Canvas Fashion Single Shoulder Cross Body Tote Bag Chest Pack - Black
KAUKKO Canvas Fashion Single Shoulder Cross Body Tote Bag Chest Pack - Black
Offered by DEHANGUS
Price: $48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice Bag, December 9, 2014
Well made and looks just like the picture. Very happy with my bag and would buy from this vendor again.

Looks very stylish .

Arrived in good time considering it came from China.

Thanks

Ekobrew Stainless Steel Elite, Refillable K-Cup for Keurig Brewers, 2- Count
Ekobrew Stainless Steel Elite, Refillable K-Cup for Keurig Brewers, 2- Count
Offered by Zulera
Price: $28.00
4 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great.. very very happy with it so I ..., December 9, 2014
This is great ..very very happy with it so I bought another one.

David & Young Womens Long American Flag Square Scarf, Navy
David & Young Womens Long American Flag Square Scarf, Navy
Offered by BeltOutlet
Price: $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome... Color information and size of both included in this review., April 25, 2014
I ended up ordering both colors.

The olive one is more olive than the pic but very nice and should lighten up after a few washes. The blue one looks exactly like the pic and is also nice.

Only difference is the olive one is much longer ,which is better because the blue one is more Square ,as oppose to the olive one which is more of a rectangle.

Instead of folding the blue squarish one as you would fold a towel length wise(if too short for you) ..grab it by opposite corners diagonally and then wrapped around neck once , doing it this way will make it longer when wrapped around neck . It will just about reach the waist this way.

The olive one reaches as far down to end of behind and that's with folding it normally while wrapped once around neck. I love this length.

If the blue one had antique white and red stripes (it has blue and red stripes) and was longer like the olive one it would be the best of both .

I hope this helps :)

Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $44.99
10 used & new from $14.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome !, April 12, 2014
Fits great and not heavy on the ears. Sound quality is very good !

Works as advertised .

Music with Pandora, other apps or radio with Tune In and phone calls all work just dandy. Syncing up is a breeze .

Should have bought these a long time ago. No more hassle with wires or getting caught /hooked onto something and
no more freaking tangled wire.

Battery life is really good and can go a whole full day no problems or several days for several hours at a time.

Oh yeah !

Panavise Custom InDash Mount for Toyota RAV4 '01-05
Panavise Custom InDash Mount for Toyota RAV4 '01-05
Offered by Everything Authentic
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !, November 9, 2013
Fits perfectly on my 2002 Rav4 .

I installed (removed stock radio) a new Kenwood DX890HD Nav / DVD /radio with many apps on my car.

I didn't think it would fit with the new Kenwood system ,but it does and fits perfectly ,because that part of car didn't have to be removed for the new Kenwood. Looks just like the picture on Panavise website.

I ran the charging cable from the Kenwood right below the panvision , so now I don't have to fiddle around looking for end of charging micro cable to charge my phone while driving. Now it's right there next to the panavision.

My phone no longer sits in middle of console between seats all tangle up with wires.

It sits at a great angle for my car,your car might be different so check out pics of it installed for your car.

Panavision did a great job , meaning it fits perfect with the curves and bends for it to sit on upper front console.Plus it's screwed in behind panel for a very tight and sturdy mount !

I'm very happy and will for sure buy panavision products again !

PS: You really don't need a Professional Installation , you can do this yourself. Just go online like I did and find out how to remove your radio for your car. It's not hard at all. All I had to do was pop off 2 sides panels then remove 4 screws ,then I slid out the console and unplugged the wires,but you don't have to unplug wires like I did. I had to because I installed a new console.

Solitaire Collection
Solitaire Collection
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for PaperWhite 2nd Gen ,but......, November 9, 2013
I have a paperwhite 2nd gen and needed a game app for reading breaks.I rather drain battery on my PW than my cell phone for games.

Anyway, it works , but it's slow to respond..not very slow but slow in the sense it takes about a second or maybe 2 at times to respond. You get use it and after a while you don't even notice it any longer.

I expected this being the PW is solely a reading device not a gaming device.

If you go in thinking it's going to respond as if it was on your Fire or cell then
this game isn't for you. If you don't mind a sec for it to respond when selecting a card,then buy it as it only cost 99 cents.

Of course it's black and white and gray ,but you can still tell which is red (hearts/Diamonds)and which is Black (Clubs/Spades) because the pictures of suits are clear enough and big enough to see.

I gave it 4 stars because I honestly thought it would be so slow it would be annoying ,but it's not,plus it actually works considering the PW is really meant to read not game.

I'm OK with it :)

Thanks !

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Theremin, November 8, 2013
Theremin arrived on time from Japan to NYC.

It's not a top of the line Theremin ,but it works just fine . Good to practice on before buying a more expensive model.

Item was brand new and working right out of the box.

Will buy from this vendor again.

Thanks

Internet Radio
Internet Radio
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Permissions ?, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Internet Radio (App)
Good app but your "Permissions" are way out of line !

Until you get rid of all the spying permissions , it will not be used.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5