Profile for J. Sheehan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Sheehan RSS Feed (Knoxville, TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Audio-Technica ATH-M50S Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M50S Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
Offered by Firemall LLC
Price: $144.99
31 used & new from $95.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and great sounding headphones, August 22, 2013
I got these with the intention of using them at home, but find myself bringing them to and from work each day instead. They sound great and are comfortable to wear for a few hours at at time. I wish the cord was shorter, but oh well. I would have bought the coiled cord version, but at the time the straight version was cheaper.

Shine Runner
Shine Runner
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stupid but fun game, August 22, 2013
This review is from: Shine Runner (App)
The whole premise is stupid, but man is it fun to play. The combination of the action and then buying/selling strategy (luck) make it more addicting than you might think.

Draw-Tite 75560 Max-Frame Receiver
Draw-Tite 75560 Max-Frame Receiver
Offered by Retail Defined
Price: $165.72
52 used & new from $141.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems sturdy and fit my 2008 Outback well, August 22, 2013
The directions that came with it were not much help, but once I found some better ones on the net it went in without any problems.

HiFiMan RE-0 In-Ear Stereo Headphones
HiFiMan RE-0 In-Ear Stereo Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sounding IEM, and tough..., September 23, 2011
As most of the reviews here state, these IEMs sound great. I have tried a number of other options and these are by far the best. However, what really surprised me and prompted me to write this review is how durable they seem to be. These little guys just went though the washer and dryer and came out none the worse for wear. The still sound perfect, and there is no sign of any damage. If they can survive that, then they should hold up to my normal usage pretty well.

Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case for Motorola XOOM - Black - Frustration-Free Packaging
Price: $17.73
6 used & new from $7.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, poor fit, April 9, 2011
I wanted to like this. It is very thick and would probably offer great protection for the Xoom. However, it does not fit right. It bunches up along at least one side no matter how much adjustment I do. Worst of all, the case bunches up around the camera cutout above the screen, partially blocking the camera. After getting this and finding the faults, I ran out and bough the OEM rubber case which I like better. It is not as thick and protective as the Azmer, but fits perfectly.

24mm MODENA F-1 style Italian Rubber Watch Band w/ Deployant / Deployment Buckle / Clasp

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., February 14, 2011
The silicone rubber does attract dirt and dust, but for my use I don't care. The sticky nature also keeps the watch from moving around on my wrist without being overly tight, which is nice. The buckle is cheap, but does the job.

ZON Hand Massage Ball
ZON Hand Massage Ball

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected, February 14, 2011
This review is from: ZON Hand Massage Ball (Sports)
The picture makes this look like an opaque black rubber ball. In fact, it is a smoky grey translucent soft silicone ball. Not a bad stress ball, but not worth the money.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Cook-Rite 60-Minute Quartz Timer, White
Cook-Rite 60-Minute Quartz Timer, White
Price: $12.00
7 used & new from $9.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Very simple, but effective., June 18, 2010
I use an electric espresso maker at work that does not have an auto shut-off feature. I really got tired starting the brew, then promptly forgetting about it as I get absorbed by what I am working on. I would either smell the burnt coffee and remember, or think "I should go make some espresso", at witch point I would remember and then smell the burnt coffee. Now I have this timer velcroed to the wall next to the espresso maker and just set it for about ten minutes as a reminder. Because it is quartz and not mechanical I don't have the ticking to bug me while I get back to work, but am also reminded in when the coffee is done.

Fisher Space Trekker Space Pen, Matte Black (SC725B)
Fisher Space Trekker Space Pen, Matte Black (SC725B)
Price: $25.91
35 used & new from $23.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little pen for field work., June 18, 2010
This is a great pen for field work. It writes well, and is always handy as I wear it around my neck. I didn't like the split ring setup because it seems like the metal going trough a plastic eye would eventually wear it through. There are knots holding the plastic break-a-way joint onto the ends, so I cut one of these off. and slid the cord trough the whole in the pen. I then slid the break-a-way piece back on, and retied a knot. I like this set-up much better.

One Touch Push Up Easy Setup Beach Shelter 8 Feet Tent Better than Pop Up Easier when Fold Up
Offered by Road to Best
Price: $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Tent worked well, but get some real stakes for it!, June 18, 2010
The tent itself is nice and exactly what I was looking for. However, the stakes that are provided with it area a joke. They call this a beach tent, but even a mild ocean breeze would pull up the provided stakes. I got some decent sand stakes and all was well.

It goes up and down quickly, but it might be hard to do if you are below average hight. My wife is 5'2" and she had some problems reaching the top work the mechanism.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3