Profile for ME > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ME RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cuisinart TOB-40 Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler
Cuisinart TOB-40 Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler
Price: $71.99
45 used & new from $55.99

1.0 out of 5 stars DOESN'T WORK AS IT IS SUPPOSED TO & INTERIOR DETERIORATED, February 28, 2015
The heating mechanism of this toaster doesn't heat as it was supposed to on a consistent basis. The temperature at each setting varies, and so you have to constantly check to make sure that your meal is cooking as it is supposed to. In addition, the interior started to deteriorate within a few months of usage. We've used a Black & Decker toaster oven before, that was much cheaper, and it worked beautifully and the interior stayed intact for 6 years.

Cuisinart DCG-12BC Grind Central Coffee Grinder
Cuisinart DCG-12BC Grind Central Coffee Grinder
Price: $26.99
64 used & new from $16.25

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS CUSINART GRIND CENTRAL COFFEE GRINDER, February 28, 2015
This CUSINART coffee grinder DID NOT LAST more than 9 (NINE) MONTHS. The COMPANY GAVE US THE RUN AROUND, then ultimately TOLD US that THEY were NOT GOING TO REPLACE IT. From the very beginning it was clear that they were going to put up as many barriers as possible so that they wouldn't have to replace it. We've never seen such a very cold and calculating orchestration of ripping off a customer. THEY DON'T STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS. Our Braun and Krups coffee grinders have each lasted over 5 years each.

Love Italian Style! [2 VINYL LP SET] [STEREO]
Love Italian Style! [2 VINYL LP SET] [STEREO]
4 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTABULOUS COLLECTION OF OLD FAVORITES THAT NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE, January 30, 2015
This is such a fabulous collection of old favorites. My dad used to love to play this over and over again, and we kids just loved to hear it. By the end of the selections, we would all be in the mood for a nice big Italian meal! Mind you, we aren't even Italian. Yes, it would be very nice if a CD of this collection were put out on the market.

Moringa Oleifera Tea
Moringa Oleifera Tea
Offered by Moringa Source
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I FEEL FANTASTIC AND ENERGETIC!, January 16, 2015
This tea was recommended to me by trusted friend who felt younger and more energetic after consuming this tea for several weeks. I decided to do some research, and I found out that Moringa tea had a number of health benefits --- which included making one feel energetic. Since I was trying to give up my three cups of coffee a day, I decided to give the Moringa tea a try. Well, this stuff is great! I feel as energetic as I did in my 20's. I am just amazed at how great I feel! I am sticking to this brand because this is the one that was recommended to me by my friend as the best on the market.

Trash Pack S7 Action Figure (12-Pack)
Trash Pack S7 Action Figure (12-Pack)
4 used & new from $24.99

1.0 out of 5 stars DEEPLY FLAWED TRASH PACK S7 ACTION FIGURE (12-PACK), November 15, 2014
We've bought quite a few Trash Pack S7 Action Figure (12-Pack) packages for our children. Of all the various series packages we've bought, the Trash Pack S7 Action Figure (12-Pack) has a history of containing characters with deep tears. This is UNACCEPTABLE. These items are for children, and it is unconscionable to charge so much for toys that are terribly damaged. I contacted the company to no avail. At this point, we can only assume that quality assurance won't be a priority for this company, but getting YOUR money will. SAVE YOUR MONEY, try getting your child interested in other toys.

Handbag: Alfred Durante Uptown Handbag by The Bradford Exchange
Handbag: Alfred Durante Uptown Handbag by The Bradford Exchange
Offered by Bradford Exchange Online
Price: $129.00

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC HANDBAG! ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!, July 1, 2014
This handbag is a keeper! It reminds me of those very expensive handbags that I absolutely love, except that this one is at a small fraction of the cost! This handbag is well constructed, and the golden brown faux leather design, has the texture of a costly Italian leather handbag. Another great thing about this handbag is that it is roomy, and very chic at the same time. Yes, I absolutely recommend this handbag!

Tick, Tock, Biological Clock [HD]
Tick, Tock, Biological Clock [HD]
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL, ENTERTAINING, AND POSITIVE SHOW, April 3, 2014
I love this show. Maria is a positive role model, and an inspiration. I absolutely love the very real dynamics between Maria, Keven, and her parents. I adore her parents. They clearly did a wonderful job of raising a winner. Being a parent of young children, I appreciate and respect their success as parents. I wish every teenage girl out there watched this show. They can learn a thing or two about how spunk, intelligence, hard work, and respect for others (especially your elders) can bring good things to your life and help you reach your goals. Also, I would not be surprised if people start to revisit the idea of having several generations of a family living under one roof. This show demonstrates that it is doable and can be positive. Keven's importance, in the dynamics of this family is invaluable. He clearly understands (like Maria) that career is important, but on this earth, family is the front and center of one's life. He's a fantastic role model for young men everywhere. Kudos to his parents also. What this show ultimately shows is that all the "pieces" of the family puzzle may not fit perfectly together, but love and sheer determination to make life better for the family unit, as a whole, brings blessings indeed.

@BNY-WIRELESS Premium Leather Pouch Case Holster Belt Clip & Loops FOR LG G2 2013
Offered by BNY-WIRELESS INC
Price: $6.79
4 used & new from $5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FOR PROTECTION AND EASE OF ACCESS, April 3, 2014
This is a wonderful phone case. It protects your phone quite well, and the belt clip makes it easy to access the phone. I also recommend that you buy this along with the TUDIA Ultra Slim Melody Series TPU Protective Case for added protection.

TUDIA Ultra Slim Melody Series TPU Protective Case for LG G2 (for AT&T) - Black
TUDIA Ultra Slim Melody Series TPU Protective Case for LG G2 (for AT&T) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC PROTECTIVE CASE!, April 2, 2014
I like this case very much. It protects my Samsung phone quite well. I've coupled it with the @BNY-WIRELESS Premium Leather Pouch Case Holster Belt for added protection, and for the convenience of being able to clip the phone onto my belt. Once the TUDIA case is on my phone, the phone remains streamline enough to be able to fit snuggly into the BNY Case. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Kelly Green Melie Bianco ''Genevieve'' Large Tote Bag
Kelly Green Melie Bianco ''Genevieve'' Large Tote Bag
Offered by Purse Boutique
Price: $128.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS AND SOPHISTICATED TOTE BAG/PURSE!, March 19, 2014
I absolutely love this tote bag/purse! The design is awesomely hip. I got the bag in the vibrant Kelly green, and the color looks just phenomenal! The purse is neither too big nor too small. The size is just right for everyday use. You can put a number things in it, and it doesn't look bulky. The exterior looks and feels like fine soft leather, even though it is not leather. The interior is lined with a very strong and beautifully vibrant fabric. In all, the purse looks sophisticated, and yet it is functional. It's perfect for work, school, shopping or for a mom on the run. I HIGHLY Recommend this purse!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3