Profile for Rhian Stuart > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rhian Stuart "Critical Thought" RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

RC Pet Products 1-Inch Training Martingale Collar, Large, Trendy Mehndi
RC Pet Products 1-Inch Training Martingale Collar, Large, Trendy Mehndi
Price: $15.50
2 used & new from $15.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and functional. Best martingale out there., December 18, 2014
Love these cute and functional martingale collars. The fact that the collar has a tag loop separate from the lead hook is a big plus. Many martingales do not have this feature. Having it means that our dog can wear this full-time as her primary collar instead of just a training or walking collar. Cute designs mean that we have several of them for our little girl.

Indoor Christmas Holiday Decoration LED Decorative Pre-Lit Christmas Trees (Set of 4) Mercury Glass Trees WIth LED Light Lighted Decorations Size: 13", 12", 10" & 9"Height

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and different, December 17, 2014
These are lovely. I purchased two sets to create a centerpiece for my dining table. Situated them using flocking and a pair of deer. Would be a 5 except one of the lighting units would not operate, even with a change of batteries. Decided to proceed with 7 trees. Included remote is a big +. I ordered a little late in the season. If you get these, be sure to order in plenty of time to deal with any difficulties.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Royal Sovereign Sort 'N Save Manual Coin Sorter, Black/Clear (QS-1)
Royal Sovereign Sort 'N Save Manual Coin Sorter, Black/Clear (QS-1)
Price: $24.99
33 used & new from $24.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Jams constantly, October 6, 2013
I really want to give a better review, but just can't. I had what turned out to be about $300 in mixed coins to sort and thought this would be a good tool. Unfortunately, it jammed constantly on the penny slot and there is not good way to clear the jam other than to remove the four coin tubes and shake the whole device until the jammed coins loosen themselves. This is poor design as the only other way to access the jam would be to remove multiple screws on the casing. Got the job done in about an hour, but not without having to stop and clear those jams multiple times. Would not recommend.

Fly Web Fly Trap
Fly Web Fly Trap
Offered by Discount Pest Supply
Price: $32.00
14 used & new from $29.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than expected, May 28, 2013
This review is from: Fly Web Fly Trap (Lawn & Patio)
This indoor product has exceeded my expectations. We recently moved to a new home not far from a number of working dairies. That means more flies than we are accustomed to. Bought this product to eliminate them when they make it into the house. This product does a very effective job of trapping the flies and I am pleased to note a number of smaller insects (fruit flies) also are caught in the device. Be forewarned that it's effective only at night in an environment with no competing light sources. Overnight, however, the device will attract and trap those pesky bugs. Very happy when I see them on the glue boards (order extra) in the morning. Highly recommend.

SCRABBLE
SCRABBLE
Price: $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!, August 29, 2012
This review is from: SCRABBLE (App)
So sad that they took away the single-player, off-line option. Scrabble has been such a great distraction and wonderful to have on planes, etc. What about those of us who just enjoy playing against the computer and have no interest in playing "friends?" I did nothing tl change my installation and - BOOM - went to play today and months worth of my score and the entire interface changed. Goodbye, Scrabble. Incredible disappointment.

Swiss Legend Women's 20050-WWSR "Karamica Collection" Stainless Steel Watch with White Ceramic Bracelet
Offered by All Glitters!!!
Price: $149.00
3 used & new from $149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, Substantial and Stylish!, July 13, 2010
My timepiece just arrived today (a birthday present) and I couldn't be more pleased. It compares very favorably to similar styles I have evaluated in retail stores for twice the price. It IS a very substantial piece of jewelry, but I like not only the size but the "heft" of the ceramic. I have fine bones and small wrists and I love the way the watch fits, stands out and makes a statement. It had plenty of play on the links so I took it to the same jeweler that performs all my repairs and cleaning and had two links removed, one from either side. Made it PERFECT! I couldn't be more pleased and can't wait to show off my fabulous birthday present! What a fun piece!

In the House of Stone & Light
In the House of Stone & Light
Offered by CAC Media
Price: $19.99
182 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars When will we have more Martin?!, December 16, 2000
Without a doubt Martin Page's "In the House of Stone and Light" evokes the most powerfully emotional response I have ever experienced, song after song, on an album. The poetry of the lyrics could stand on its own, but Page sets them to music that perfectly illuminates the lyric. This album resides in my car's cd changer and definitely gets the most play of the 100 or so albums that I listen to on the drive. I find that when I've become to invested in the pettiness of daily life, I listen to this album, which is both life-affirming and thought provoking and it takes me away. I can sing along exhuberantly or I find myself weeping at the poignant lyrics of "The Door." Normally somewhat detached, this wonderful collection touches even my husband who, upon listening for the first time, found himself lost for words. Get it and discover a truly wonderful collection and a gifted artist.