Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Maureen Calamia > Reviews

Browse

Maureen Calamia's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maureen Calamia RSS Feed

The Nature Principle: Human Restoration and the End of Nature-Deficit Disorder
The Nature Principle: Human Restoration and the End of Nature-Deficit Disorder
by Richard Louv
Price: $17.96
130 used & new from $0.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring and Full of Hope!, July 1, 2011
After reading Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children From Nature-Deficit Disorder, I was deeply moved and inspired to focus my career on this path. And seeing him speak at a Long Island event confirmed my resolution to do what I can to move myself and others away from nature deficit disorder.

Now this book brings much hope and inspiration for me and hopefully many, many others to follow. Louv covers a broad range of related topics and ideas for us to all find our own way of deepening our connection and helping others to find theirs.

Now, I am researching for my own book, taking much inspiration from Louv's books, to go deeper into how we can connect to nature within the built environment from a biophilic design and feng shui perspective. I am grateful to Louv, the broad range of like-minded individuals he interviewed and for Algonquin Press, to see the vision of how we can move into a more hopeful future. Bravo!