Profile for Part Time Gamer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Part Time Gamer "PTG" RSS Feed (Marlboro, NJ)

Page: 1 | 2
G.I. Type Stainless Steel Canteen Cup
G.I. Type Stainless Steel Canteen Cup
Offered by BP MEDICAL SUPPLIES
Price: $10.49
20 used & new from $4.90

3.0 out of 5 stars It is not the same size as military standard issue., June 9, 2014
Buyer be warned. It is not the same size as military standard issue. I was expecting it to fit the standard issue plastic canteen. It may fit the Rothco canteen but not the standard issue. It still a good product. I would find a good use of it. The Army and Navy store should carry the military surplus if you are looking for a standard issue one.

P-39N Airacobra Russian AF White 01 Jan. 1945 Easy Model
P-39N Airacobra Russian AF White 01 Jan. 1945 Easy Model
Offered by inandout_distribution
Price: $18.39
5 used & new from $16.98

3.0 out of 5 stars You may like it if you are into Soviet WWII Air War, December 26, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
I began to build model kit since I was 14. Being a grown up, I have no time to build model any more. I still want to collect, but put history back ground into process. The craftmanship of the model is fair that apply to most of my Easy Model collection. I can do much better job than the mass production. For this product, the left side tail stablizer is not level. No model builder should let that happen. The model is tail heavy. I have to put some weight inside the nose gear well to keep the plane standing on all three wheels. The paint job looks good. I did not do the history back ground research on the plane yet. Some body paint did look like that at the time of WWII in Soviet Air Force. Regardless those error on the product, I still consider is a good buy. An unassemblied similiar model kit would cost the same. This product is only for grown up collection.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Little expensive but very good., September 20, 2012
It had been a very good experience. I only used them for no more than 2 hours total. The 3D picture is very gooood. You may have headach after 40 minutes wearing them. I cannot wait to watch the Avatar in 3D. I wonder how well the other cheaper brand to work with SONY TV.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Buy it., September 20, 2012
I am using this earphone for few weeks now. It work out very well for my iPhone4. The incoming voice is very clear. Nobody had any problem with my voice either. I own a bluetooth earphone too. The JBuds require no battery recharge. If you are planning to walk around with a earphone, this product is not for you. The cable always on the way. Better off to buy a bluetooth earphone. I only use it when I am driving. Much better than speaker phone. The button by the mic is little too small. I have a hard time to find it without seeing it. I end up to pick up the call at the phone or miss the call.

Interfit Strobies Small On Camera Diffuser
Interfit Strobies Small On Camera Diffuser
Price: $7.95
3 used & new from $7.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money. Don't buy it., September 20, 2012
This diffuser is not easy to use. It block out so much flash enough to make the picture come out too dark in auto mode. Open the f stop little bit more manually. Hopefully, the picture would come out brighter. Better off to use the money to buy a good external flash.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2012 2:26 PM PST

Hydrapak Packslicker Backpack Rain Cover
Hydrapak Packslicker Backpack Rain Cover

2.0 out of 5 stars Turn out too small than I expected., September 20, 2012
There is no mention about what size of the backpack this cover would cover. It turns out too small for my laptop backpack. By design, this cover would not fit well on some backpack. Bottom line is not working out for me.

Goodman B1401015 Modine 5H075032B HSI Ignitor
Goodman B1401015 Modine 5H075032B HSI Ignitor
Offered by Seneca River Trading, Inc.
Price: $19.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, September 20, 2012
So far, this device had been working for 2 winters without any problem. Very easy to install. The wire connection may not fit for all model. If that is the case, cut off the connector; use wire nut instead.

JVC HANC250 Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black
JVC HANC250 Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black
Price: $109.95
27 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Read my review first before buy it., September 20, 2012
The JVC headphones works very well. I cannot tell much of the different from Boss headphones. But they are way cheaper than Boss. I took a 16 hrs non-stop flight from NY to Hong Kong. I only worn the headphones for few hours at a time. Either I was watching movies or sleeping. They are very comfortable. There are two things, I have problem with. 1. The battery did not long last as JVC claim. On the half way of the return flight, the battery die. In this case, the battery only last about 10 hours. 2. The battery compartment is behind the ear cushion. I had to pry open the ear cushion to get to it. I am afraid the plastic may break after few replacements. I give it 4 stars. 1 star deduction for bad battery compartment design.

Philips 7" PAL/NTSC Region Free Code Free Zone Free Portable DVD Player, Play Any Region DVD, Dual Voltage 110-220 Volts (Free LiteFuze 220 Volts Plug)

3.0 out of 5 stars A noisy player, September 3, 2012
The player does play with foreign DVD. I notice the player make some kind of mechanical noise, but hard to hear with head phone on. I did not fully test out the battery play time yet. I will give it a 4 stars if the noisy motor does not bother me.

Silblade WB122S Premium Black Silicone Wiper Blade, 22" (Pack of 1)
Silblade WB122S Premium Black Silicone Wiper Blade, 22" (Pack of 1)
Price: $17.91
2 used & new from $14.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Working well for me., August 5, 2011
I brought the 19" and 22" blade for my GM pick up. They actually works better than the original one when they were brand new from the dealer. The installation instruction is not so clear. As soon as I understood the instruction. It only took me a minute to install.

Page: 1 | 2