Profile for M. Heath > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Heath RSS Feed (Southern California, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Brother HL-3170CDW Digital Color Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex
Brother HL-3170CDW Digital Color Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex
Price: Click here to see our price
97 used & new from $155.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This printer rocks, April 29, 2014
This printer has replaced a 5 year old Canon color ink jet that had finally bitten the dust. We REALLY enjoy the Brother printer. I must say, it was MUCH more of a pain to setup the printer and the wireless network to our laptops at first (took about 2 hours to set it up, have it cycle through the colors, then setup the wifi on 3 laptops). However, once it was setup, the printing was very smooth, professional looking and the speed was great. Effortless printing right from the start. Had it for 5 months so far, no complaints yet!

PlasmaCar Red
PlasmaCar Red
Price: $56.99
35 used & new from $43.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing car, even the adults love it!, April 29, 2014
This review is from: PlasmaCar Red (Toy)
So I have to say, this toy has been the life of the culdesac in my neighborhood! We bought three of these as holiday gifts for the children of some close friends of ours, and the second the kids saw them they were off! I thought perhaps they'd need instructions or some time to get the hang of it but seriously, five minutes later they were all having races in the neighborhood! The great thing is, these cars can support the weight of an average adult as well so some of the adults were jumping on and giving them a go as well. Too much fun!!

K-Swiss 801 Classic Tennis Shoe (Big Kid),Black/Black,3.5 M US Big Kid
K-Swiss 801 Classic Tennis Shoe (Big Kid),Black/Black,3.5 M US Big Kid
Price: $46.19
5 used & new from $40.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, April 29, 2014
This is a good shoe, we purchased for my sixth grade daughter who needed a black shoe with no markings for her private school. It has help up well through daily exercise and play for about 6 months before showing wear.

Queer: The Ultimate LGBT Guide for Teens
Queer: The Ultimate LGBT Guide for Teens
by Kathy Belge
Price: $12.33
60 used & new from $2.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for teens, April 29, 2014
My preteen who is going through her coming out phase has really benefited from this book. It sits on her nightstand every night and has been immensely helpful in making her feel not alone, not weird, and understood. Highly recommend.

Columbia Sportswear Girl's Silver Ridge III Convertible Pant (Youth), Nocturnal, Medium
Price: $39.95
7 used & new from $32.98

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality hiking pants, April 29, 2014
These pants are awesome, very high quality to withstand the beatings our kids can put clothes through. Has survived many hikes and washes in hot water and still look nearly brand new.

Sur La Table Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-Piece Set 30758-C
Sur La Table Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-Piece Set 30758-C
Offered by Sur La Table, Inc.
Price: $599.95
3 used & new from $479.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier, April 29, 2014
Let me start off by saying I really wanted the All Clad set! Alas, it just wasn't in the budget so we settle for this set from Sur La Table and surprise! I couldn't be happier. It performs right on par with the more expensive stainless steel cookware sets and is easy to clean and maintain. Very well made and in pristine condition after 6 months of use so far!

Nylabone Dura Chew Original Flavored Dental Dinosaur Chew Toy, Dinosaur Style Varies
Price: $3.99
51 used & new from $3.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Durable but uninteresting for my dogs, April 29, 2014
You know, I don't have anything bad to say about this toy; its durable, it has little nubbies to clean a dog's teeth...unfortunately, both of my dogs apparently don't like it and will pass it up for any other toy in the house? It might be a bit TOO "pokey" for them.

West Paw Design Zogoflex Tux Guaranteed Tough Treat Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Tangerine
Offered by illiz
Price: $14.57
19 used & new from $11.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Indestructible is right!, April 29, 2014
We have a 140lb great dane who is a voracious chewer and at 3 years old, will destroy just about any toy you give him in 5 minutes flat. Amazingly, this toy has lasted more than 9 months of nearly daily use! I don't know what they made it out of but feel free to take it to *space* because nothing is gonna damage this toy.

Belkin Retractable Auxiliary Cable for iPod and iPhone
Belkin Retractable Auxiliary Cable for iPod and iPhone
Price: $10.16
15 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the car, April 29, 2014
I have an auxillary jack in my center console in my car which is the worst place usually because all the round wires get smooshed by the lid and eventually stop working. This cable is perfect because the cord itself lays flat so it can easily be pressed between a console lid and still function perfect. Love it.

Pure Organic Certified Rosehip Seed Oil (30 ml/1.01 fl.oz)
Pure Organic Certified Rosehip Seed Oil (30 ml/1.01 fl.oz)
Offered by Koru Naturals
Price: $14.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, I could see a difference, April 29, 2014
I was a little leary at first but after watching Dr. Oz, decided to give this Rosehip Seed Oil a try. I mixed a few drops of the oil in to my facial lotion morning and night, and dabbed it on my under eye circles and fine lines around my face and neck. I actually could see an improvement (although slight) in the color and plumpness of my skin by I'd say the 10th day. Nothing miraculous but since the price was so affordable and the product smells nice to boot, all in all I'm pretty happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2