Profile for MichiganGirl25 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MichiganGirl25 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Sanita Women's Professional Lisbeth Closed Oil Leather Clog,Black,39 EU/8.5-9 M US
Offered by Shopping Blitz
Price: $99.93
8 used & new from $97.95

5.0 out of 5 stars From Dansko to Sanita...., November 9, 2012
I purchased these when I noticed foot pain every time I wore my Danskos. My Danskos were 4 years old so I figured I just needed to replace them, but I have always had issues with squeaking when I walk and some mild discomfort. I started reading up on Dansko and found many reviews regarding Sanita being the original maker of the Dansko clogs. I wont get into the history, I just googled it and got informed, and you can do the same if youd like. The price of these is much less than my Danskos and I am pleased to say that the quality is far better. These actually felt lighter than my Danskos, no more squeaky soles, much more cushion to the foot bed, and the sole felt as if it has a much better non slip grip to it. As a hairdresser comfort is a must and these are just what I needed! Also, I wore a 38 in Dansko and took the advice of previous reviews and ordered a 39, and it's a perfect fit!! These shoes have improved my posture and relieved my back and foot pain.. If you're debating on getting these just stop and buy them! You won't be disappointed! If you don't like them Amazon is great with returns so you can feel confident in your purchase!! Amazon was the seller for my purchase and they have been wonderful with all of my shoe purchases and returns!! :-)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2014 9:21 AM PST

FRYE Women's Belted Harness Mule,Black,7.5 M
FRYE Women's Belted Harness Mule,Black,7.5 M
Price: $227.50
3 used & new from $227.50

3.0 out of 5 stars I am a fan of Frye, but not these..., November 9, 2012
I purchased these clogs to upgrade from my Dansko Clogs for work. The craftmanship is the quality you expect from Frye, very nice. Unfortunately with these, the narrow toe pinched and my feet are narrow to begin with, they were far to heavy and did not feel like they would stay on my foot. When I say heavy, I am used to the heaviness of my Danskos and these far surpassed the weight of my Danskos. Way to much for me. I have boots by Frye that I am absolutely in love with so I was really looking forward to these. These did not have the same feel, I have high arches and these just did not provide the support that I need for my long work days. I spend my entire time on my feet and these just were not going to cut it. I'm very sad these didn't work out, but I still love Frye and will continue to purchase their boots.

Broken Promises (A Mary O'Reilly Paranormal Mystery Book 8)
Broken Promises (A Mary O'Reilly Paranormal Mystery Book 8)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm hooked..., September 9, 2012
These books are absolutely wonderful!! Not one of the Mary O'Reilly stories have left me disappointed. I've fallen in love with the characters and can't wait to see what's in store for the next book! I love to read and mystery really wasn't my thing, but when someone recommended the Mary O'Reilly stories I decided to give it a shot. I'm so glad I did! Also, I am a fan of Terri Reid on Facebook, and she really keeps in touch with her fans and responds To comments and questions. If you have become a fan of these stories, go like Terri on Facebook, she keeps everyone posted on when the newest book will be done and available!!! I have nothing but praise for Terri Reid and the Mary O'Reilly books!!!

Bath & Body Works Lemon Summer Vanillas Fragrance Mist 8 fl oz (236 ml)
Bath & Body Works Lemon Summer Vanillas Fragrance Mist 8 fl oz (236 ml)
Offered by Ninnys Things
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 14, 2012
Great summer scent! It smells like lemon cookies! I layer it over the lotion for extra staying power. I get compliments all the time when I wear this. It's not overpowering and leaves a nice sweet fresh scent on your skin. I also spray this in my hair and on my clothes and that helps it last longer through the day. This is my go to scent in the summer. It also doesnt irritate my sensitive skin, which is very rare for a scented product. Hopefully BBW will bring it back, but until then I will continue to purchase from Amazon.

Bath & Body Works Lemon Signature Vanillas Body Lotion 8 oz (236 ml)
Bath & Body Works Lemon Signature Vanillas Body Lotion 8 oz (236 ml)
Offered by Belleza Boutique
Price: $17.25
9 used & new from $17.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Summer Scent!, January 14, 2012
This is by far my favorite summer smell. It smells like lemon cookies and stays with you all day. It does fade throughout the day but that is to be expected. I love the smell of lemon and vanilla separately so together it's a wonderful sweet, fresh fragrance. The lotion gives a nice light moisture without being greasy at all. This is the only scented lotion I use (most scents usually irritate my sensitive skin), but this lotion doesn't agitate my skin at all. it's sad that BBW discontinued this scent, but hopefully they will bring it back. Until then, I will continue to purchase on Amazon.

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Kit
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Kit
Offered by Peak Commerce Solutions
Price: $47.99
3 used & new from $37.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Kit, January 14, 2012
The yoga mat is quite thin, but it does what I need which is just helping me not slip and slide around while working out on my carpeted floor. For someone looking for a mat to use on hardwood floors it would probably not offer the cushion needed to make a comfortable workout. I also notice it helps while doing crunches, my tailbone usually hurts while I am on the floor doing them, but with this mat the discomfort is gone. The weights are a nice size and easy for me to hold with the textured feel and also small enough to keep a good grasp with my smaller hands. So far very happy with this kit and the price on Amazon was great.

Brita Sport Water Filter Bottle, Twin Pack, Mod Columns and Blue, 20 Ounce (Design May Vary)
Price: $16.88
13 used & new from $16.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Water tastes great!, January 14, 2012
I bought these to take to work because of the very strong chlorine taste that the water there has.. It does the job perfectly, water tastes fresh and clear of any chlorine taste. I am very happy with my purchase and have already saved a nice amount of money by not having to buy bottled water for the work day.. I have not had any problems with leaks as others have said, I just make sure each part is securely tightened down. These water bottles are definitely worth buying!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set!!, September 25, 2010
My son and I both love these stories which have great little life lessons in all of them, while making it very entertaining... My son is a little Ace Ventura so anything animals is right up his alley!! These books are great fun and the value was unbeatable!!

Obagi Medical Clenziderm M.D. Acne Therapeutic System For Normal To Dry Skin
Obagi Medical Clenziderm M.D. Acne Therapeutic System For Normal To Dry Skin
Offered by SkinCare Essentials
Price: $78.97
18 used & new from $69.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a favorite..., September 25, 2010
I wasn't totally impressed with this... I didn't see significant results in my face so I switched to the NuDerm line and it has removed quite a bit of my scarring, my face isn't red like it used to be, the texture is smooth, and the break out are few and far between... I love Obagi, but the Clenziderm line just wasn't the one for me.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm torn on these..., September 25, 2010
Getting these on was not the most comfortable thing I've done, but I love the way they make me look... As for the hole they give you making going to the bathroom easy, I beg to differ... It is very tiny and I just wasn't comfortable with the idea of trying it, so I took them off... Then we're back to the battle of pulling them back up.. Overall they make you look great, so you have to decide if the battle is worth the end result... Pain is beauty I guess..... :)

Page: 1 | 2