Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for T. Williams > Reviews

Browse

T. Williams' Profile

Customer Reviews: 106

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Williams RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Naked And Afraid Season 6
Naked And Afraid Season 6
Price: $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Naked Bodies but not Naked Faces (or faces without makeup), May 2, 2016
The women wear makeup (eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick) throughout the survival challenge. In Season 1, the women did not appear to wear makeup but in later Seasons, although the contestant's bodies were naked, the women's faces were covered in makeup throughout the challenge. By Season 6, Episode 9 the makeup was put on with a trowel!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Tea N Rose Womens Floral Print Knit Maxi Dress Small Navy
Tea N Rose Womens Floral Print Knit Maxi Dress Small Navy
Offered by Inspire L' Amour
Price: $49.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Dress but stitching is very poor (photos/video provided), April 11, 2016
Length:: 0:18 Mins

It is a lovely dress and the fabric is very soft and warm. I like the length and the fit is excellent. However, the stitching is poor quality: white thread is used to stitch the stretchy material. Slight stretching exposed the white thread - see pictures. I am not stretching the material in the first photo. It is lying it on my bed.
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Apocalypse Survivors: The Undead World Novel 2 (The Undead World Series)
The Apocalypse Survivors: The Undead World Novel 2 (The Undead World Series)
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars WHY Menstrual Cycle Synchronization?!, April 8, 2016
I liked the first book but not the second. I initially stopped reading when the author began the long drawn out history of the making of an African-American racist but I soldiered on. However, the next section described the effect of menstrual cycle synchronization between women. The author alleged that this synchronization caused an argument that was so violently that a man felt he needed a gun to protect himself! I had to stop reading at that point because it added nothing to the story, and was unbelievable. I attempted to continue reading beyond that point because I wanted to know what happened to the little girl but I couldn't.

Naked and Afraid Season 1
Naked and Afraid Season 1
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Clint was too funny. He was starving but to "naked and AFRAID" ..., April 7, 2016
Clint Jivoin and Laura Zerra - OMG LOL. Clint was too funny. He was starving but to "naked and AFRAID" to hunt for food in the sea with his only personal item - goggles. Hell, Clint was too "naked and AFRAID" to hunt in the jungle! He came across a snake in the jungle but he was to "naked and AFRAID" to catch and eat it! OMG that episode was too funny. Clint spent 21-day starving while running away from food while Laura spent 21-days feeding him. I am not a survivalist and I would respond to that situation just like Clint.

Aquarium Water Cleaner Siphon Pump Vacuum Hose Pipe Clear Blue
Aquarium Water Cleaner Siphon Pump Vacuum Hose Pipe Clear Blue
Offered by Saim's Store
Price: $5.84
5 used & new from $5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Made from plastic that is more malleable that a McDonalds drinking straw!, March 26, 2016
This vacuum is made from very poor quality materials but it works. Upon receiving it, I immediately wished I had spent a few more dollars for better quality. The plastic is as malleable as a McDonalds straw. The longer tubing above the blue bulb separated three times when I was vacuuming the gravel in my 15-gallon aquarium. All I was doing was holding it over a five-gallon bucket and the blue bulb separated and fell into my catchment bucket! I reattached the lower end of the vacuum, and continued to clean the gravel - it separated and fell into the bucket three times. Applying an aquarium sealant would fix that problem. If you plan to purchase this and use it monthly to clean your gravel, I would advise you to use a sealant to keep this vacuum pump together. Overall it does what it is advertised to do but I found better quality vacuum pumps for the same price at my local aquarium store. Would I purchase again? No. Would I advise a friend to purchase it? Never. Does it work? Yes. Why did I rate it 2-stars instead of 3-stars? I believe it is way over priced for the quality offered, and it separates easily because of the poor quality of the plastic used.

Back to the Roots Water Garden
Back to the Roots Water Garden
Price: $59.97
21 used & new from $45.50

3.0 out of 5 stars This small aquaponic system makes me want to go bigger!, March 1, 2016
I've owned and used this system for about a year. I keep copepods in the bottom tank because I believe that is too small for fish - even a betta. I have grown very sickly looking herbs, spinach and lettuce. Although the plants grow, they are not as healthy as advertised. I have had a problem with an overgrowth of mold growing in the root bed and killing the plants. The longest time I have had plants grow is six months. They never look as healthy as they do in the picture on the box. I've noticed that over time, a build-up of sludge formed at the bottom of the tank under the gravel. The slurry feeds an abundance microorganism (planaria, hydra, and other 'no-see-ums'). The ecosystem is healthy in the reservoir. I have a grow light above the tank, and this provides abundance light for the terrestrial plants. If I could start with a new tank, I would have use a soil substrate instead of the gravel included in the kit, and cycled the tank longer. Also, I would have considered adding one or two male feeder guppies instead of a betta because guppies are smaller. I don't have the heart to destroy a thriving ecosystem because I want to try something new. So, I'll keep what I have. Is this system worth purchasing? Yes. Did plants grow? Yes. Would I buy the system again? Probably. However, the knowledge I learned from using this small aquaponic system makes me want to go bigger! I would suggest that anyone who wishes to learn the basics of aquaponics try this smaller system before going larger.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 1, 2016 8:39 PM PST

The Swiss Family RobinZOM (Book 1) The Classic Family Adventure... Now With Zombies!
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars This story was not for me!, February 11, 2016
I thought the first part of the story was interesting but after the zombies reached the island, I lost interest.

RANA (RANA SERIES Book 1)
RANA (RANA SERIES Book 1)
Price: $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd read it again!, February 11, 2016
This was a unique story. The development of the animals and the human response to them kept my interest. I would read other works by this author.

CaribSea Eco-Complete 20-Pound Planted Aquarium, Black
CaribSea Eco-Complete 20-Pound Planted Aquarium, Black
Price: $22.06
13 used & new from $17.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Maintains a pH of 8.2 in my 15 gallon aquarium!, February 11, 2016
My tap water has a pH of 7.8. My tank was set up over a year ago (Set up date: April 2014, today's date: Feb 2016) using tap water, TopFin water conditioner, two inches of CaribSea Eco-Complete, and ten large plants of four different species: Anubias Nana, Java Fern, Amazon Sword, and Wisteria. After the tank had cycled (2 months), the ammonia, nitrate, and nitrite levels were 0, but the pH was 8.2 (using an API Freshwater Master Test Kit). To lower the pH, I added two 4-inch pieces of Malaysian Driftwood, and five Sungrow Giant Catappa Leaves. The pH remained at 8.2. I did a 20% water change and replaced the aquarium water with a Safeway brand of distilled water. The pH rose to 8.6 then lowered back to 8.2 over two days. I added twenty-five cherry shrimp, and they all died two weeks later. Nine months later, I added 50 cherry shrimp. They all died! The plants I purchased had a few snails on them. I've noticed that over time, nine months, the snail shells turned white, and then some the snails died! The remaining adult pond snails all have white shells, the baby snail shells are brown but they lighten over time. I believe that CaribSea Eco-Complete buffers the water's pH to 8.2. I originally intended to stock this aquarium with cherry shrimp. Now I just grow plants in it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2016 11:35 PM PDT

The Haunted Forest Tour (Necon Modern Horror Book 8)
The Haunted Forest Tour (Necon Modern Horror Book 8)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and unique story., February 6, 2016
This was a great story. I usually don't read supernatural horror stories but this one was interesting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11