Profile for Renee Hatthorn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Renee Hatthorn RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent makeup applicator, September 29, 2010
I was looking for a high-quality sponge applicator. I used to get them with Clinique eyeshadow, but they stopped making the good-quality ones. I went to eBay and got them for a while and then I could not find them anywhere. Surprisingly, there are very few good-quality sponge eyeshadow applicators out there. Most are those little refill ones that are hard in the middle. They don't apply evenly and they are so small, they're hard to control.

This item looked to be what I was searching for. It arrived promptly and I am very impressed with the quality of the sponge and handle. It's well made. The applicator surface is about as big as a dime. The length of the item is about 4 inches. I am going to order two more because it seems once you find something, they stop making it and I want to have more of these. I highly recommend this product.

The Cougar Club: A Novel
The Cougar Club: A Novel
by Susan McBride
Price: $13.99
109 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Just couldn't finish it., August 9, 2010
I can usually make it through a book, even if it's not that great. We get attached to the characters and need to see them through. I just couldn't finish this book. The dialogue is so predictable. The story is predictable. The author tries to hard to get the point across. No credit is given to the reader. Things are over-explained. This was a boring read with shallow characters. Well, at least half of the book is..... I don't know about the last half.

SKILCRAFT Hole Punches (NSN2247589)
SKILCRAFT Hole Punches (NSN2247589)
Price: $15.25
14 used & new from $5.96

4.0 out of 5 stars clunky, squeaky, and old-fashioned, March 2, 2010
this item seems like it jumped right out of a 1940's office. Hard to push. very heavy, but not only does 25 sheets. A lighter weight model will do as well.

John Deere® Open Face Helmet, SILVER
John Deere® Open Face Helmet, SILVER

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, nice value, March 2, 2010
I bought two of these for my daughter to use with her friends while riding our go-kart, They are very nice and the padding inside is not cheap foam. It is lined. I wish the chin strap was a snap instead of D-rings but, oh well.

Locker Revolution Complete Locker Kit (59999) (Colors may vary - Red, Light Blue, Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks junkie, but better than most, March 2, 2010
The divider is actually more sturdy than it looks in the picture. The magnetic basket has 3 magnets instead of 2 and holds really well. I got this for my 6th grader, and she loves it.

MagnaCard Magnetic Locker Wallpaper, Heart Garden Design, 3 pack, n/c9 inch x 12 inch (30056)

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6th grader loved it, March 2, 2010
Aside from the sushi stapler, my daughter thought this was the coolest. Removable magnetic panels that are perfectly sized to fit the walls and doors of lockers. Not a bad price. Re-usable, so she can move from locker to locker.

Body Wrap Women's High Waist Panty,Black,Small
Body Wrap Women's High Waist Panty,Black,Small
Offered by Freshpair
Price: $37.30
5 used & new from $37.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but buy one size smaller than you would think, March 2, 2010
When you have this on, it expands, like anything stretch. i recommend buying a size smaller than you would plan.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent as a compression garment, if you're cold, March 2, 2010
My doctor recommended this item as a compression garment after my surgery. Unfortunately, it was in the heat of summer and I really only needed something for my abdomen. This item was very hot on my legs. Tried cutting off the legs but, you guessed it, that old pantyhose thing happened...... the cut edges rolled up and created a line under my clothes ....so, I threw it away and got the high-waisted brief version.

Rubbermaid 65986 Unbreakable Magnetic Wall File, Letter/A4 Size, Clear
Rubbermaid 65986 Unbreakable Magnetic Wall File, Letter/A4 Size, Clear
Price: $15.95
21 used & new from $13.52

4.0 out of 5 stars heavy duty, March 2, 2010
These wall files are very sturdy. The plastic is thick and there is a large magnetic strip on the back. The only negative is they are a bit shallow. A lot of bins are deeper to hold items securely both vertically and horizontally.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, March 2, 2010
this magnetic bin is very sturdy. it has 4 magnets on the back and I was only expecting two. The pierced metal is of high quality as is the paint. It's really roomy so, if you are thinking to put small items like pens, pencils, scissors, etc., in it, they will swim around. I had to buy some small containers to go inside of it to separate items. It's really unique and well-made.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4