Profile for Renee Hatthorn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Renee Hatthorn RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser, 5.1 Ounce
Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser, 5.1 Ounce
Price: $5.89
21 used & new from $2.53

3.0 out of 5 stars bad smell, September 7, 2013
I cannot tell any improvement yet, but this product stinks. It has some type of granules in it, which do not bother me, but they were not expected. I imagine they are part of the exfoliation.

Safavieh CHT733D Chatham Collection Area Rug, 5-Feet by 8-Feet, Dark Grey and Ivory

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality and well packaged., September 3, 2013
I ordered this rug after months of shopping. The price could not be beat, even after looking locally at retail discounters. The rug is solid wool, sculpted with a moorish / quatrefoil pattern. The edges are finished perfectly and there are no discolorations or stray yarns. The backing is of high quality. I had no problems with the edges laying flat after I rolled it out. The wool is dense and evenly cut. It has a very high-end look with a modest price tag. Packaging was excellent.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Coaster 900250 Contemporary Snack Table with Glass Top, Silver
Coaster 900250 Contemporary Snack Table with Glass Top, Silver
Offered by eHomeProducts
Price: $32.99
17 used & new from $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Even I could put it together..., September 3, 2013
I read the mixed reviews and thought the price was so good, it was worth the risk. I received the item with no damaged, broken, or missing parts. I put it together in about 15 minutes and I am not remotely handly. Everything fits snugly. Nothing is bent. Nothing wobbles. I was looking for a table with a marble top, so I may have a marble tile cut to fit. The base is strong enough to hold marble, but the glass is fine. It is frosted white, so it looks nicer than just a piece of glass.

DAZZ Tabletop Ironing Board with Blue Cotton Cover
DAZZ Tabletop Ironing Board with Blue Cotton Cover

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, March 12, 2013
I was hoping for the thick particle board ironing surface I had on my portable ironing board in college. Sadly, this is FLIMSY.

Sophia Global Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 96 and HP 97 (2 Black, 2 Color)

5.0 out of 5 stars really as good as the real deal, March 12, 2013
i don't know if ink is ink, but I know these work as well as the HP ones. Given the price of ink cartridges, this is a major bargain.

Streamline TPU Case Transparent Clear Phone Cover for Apple iPhone 5
Streamline TPU Case Transparent Clear Phone Cover for Apple iPhone 5
Offered by HandHelditems
Price: $0.50
8 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice case and quick shipping, September 23, 2012
I ordered this case as soon as I ordered my iPhone 5. Few sellers had anything except Apple-endorsed brands that had prototypes for the iPhone 5. I am pleased with the quality of this item. It's nice and shows through my new white iPhone. I received it really fast and had it to put on my new iPhone the same day the iPhone 5 was released. The quality of this case is as good as other quality silicone cases I have had before. Not soft rubbery. Firm gel case. Ordered one for my daughter, too, and she loves it.

Perfect Life
Perfect Life
Offered by Big_Box_Bargains
Price: $3.99
6 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars THE-WORST-MOVIE-I-HAVE-EVER-SEEN IN MY LIFE., May 11, 2012
This review is from: Perfect Life (DVD)
I cannot believe anyone spent money making this film. Worse, I can't believe I paid to rent it. This is, without question, the worst movie I have ever seen. The plot is ridiculous, but that's not uncommon. The acting is horrific. They couldn't try to be bad and, well, be that bad. The lighting and sound are awful.

Contraband
Contraband
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This WAS a good movie, April 28, 2012
This review is from: Contraband (Amazon Instant Video)
Pooh on all the negative reviews when this is up against Tom Cruise and his predictable Mission Implausable installment. Other than the too-stupid-to-believe incident when Kate Beckinsale meets up with some plastic, this is a good movie. Because it offers characters like Ribisi, Caleb Landry Jones (who was outstanding), Ben Foster (also very good), and David O'Hara in a mix of bad guys that doesn't seem normal, it still works. There are lots of unexpected turns. Ribisi is a different bad guy. Creepier than most, but less violent than most. It's not a typical action film because the writers and director of this film are not American. I loved it.

Lifers: Stories from Prison
Lifers: Stories from Prison
DVD
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars interesting, except for the droning narrator, September 14, 2011
This is an intersting film. It's real, but not raw. Living in the US, I was not aware how Canadian sentencing and prison terms differed from ours.

The drawback to this film is the NPR-ish narrarator who drones along with predictable commentary.

Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver Edition Graphing Calculator, Silver
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver Edition Graphing Calculator, Silver
Offered by GREAT.DEAL
Price: $154.99
178 used & new from $50.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, if it worked., August 30, 2011
I bought this calculator on Amazon.com for my daughter who is in 8th grade. I liked the silver one because it allows for interchangeable face plates. the calculator arrived on time, but it was dead. Did not work. changed batteries. nada. changed backup battery. nada. followed all of the online trouble-shooting ideas, along with those in the manual. Nothing. Finally just went and bought one locally. Works great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4