Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for E. L. Harris > Reviews

Browse

E. L. Harris' Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. L. Harris RSS Feed (Rochester, MI United States)

Page: 1 | 2
UGG Women's Adele Clog Chestnut Size 11 B(M) US
UGG Women's Adele Clog Chestnut Size 11 B(M) US

5.0 out of 5 stars In love, November 17, 2015
I love these shoes!!! As suggested, I ordered one size up which was perfect.

Eco-Fused Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPad 4, 3, 2 / 2 Screen Protectors with Oleophobic Coating - Anti Fingerprint and Scratch - Perfect Clarity and Touch - Cleaning Cloth
Offered by ECO-FUSED
Price: $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Great value with 2 screen protectors included, January 9, 2015
Great product. Great value with 2 screen protectors included. Install was easier than older film-type. Only critique, and it's a small one, was that I needed the small Zagg screen rubber application tool to move the last few stubborn air pockets to the edge and off the screen...4.5 stars without the tool, 5+stars with it! Love the texture and feel of the glass protector. I would definitely buy again.

Poetic Cover Mate Plus case for The New iPad (3rd Gen) / iPad 3 / iPad HD Butterfly

5.0 out of 5 stars IN LOVE, December 18, 2012
I absolutely LOVE this case for my iPad3. It holds my iPad snuggly and I love the design. People are always surprised that its actually an iPad. I love it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect but a little to large for Pottery Barn lunch boxes, December 18, 2012
I love that you receive 4 at this price and the divided sections are perfect for adult lunches but not kid lunch boxes (at least not Pottery Barn lunch box). So, my husband and I use them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2015 7:36 PM PDT

Ryka Women's Trail Exodus 2,Silver/White/Steel Grey/Pink Taffy/Citrus Lime,11 B US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wear on trails and for running/walking, December 18, 2012
I love the way this shoes conforms to my foot. Its comfortable and nice color combo - cant' beat it!

Disney Store Disney Jr. Jake and the Never Land/Neverland Pirates 7 Piece Action Figure Figurine Gift Play Set
Offered by Primal Planet
Price: $19.75
15 used & new from $14.76

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for play with Bucky Pirate Ship, December 18, 2012
At first I was excited to find all of the characters in one package. But when it arrived I was disappointed to find that the packaging was closed with scotch tape and that the action figures were on individual bases (like cake toppers). So these are being returned today and seperate sets being purchased elsewhere. I was also surprised to find that this same set is less expensive at the Disney Store.

Ben 10 Ultimate Echo Echo 4" Articulated Alien Figure
Ben 10 Ultimate Echo Echo 4" Articulated Alien Figure
Offered by ToyWiz
Price: $20.00
6 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but Happy to find, December 18, 2012
Amazon was one of the very few places that carried this particular Ben 10 Alien figure. I was surprised that it was so small but incredibly happy to have found because our son requested this one in particular for Santa to deliver.

Marvel Super Hero Adventures Avengers All-In-One Land & Air Playskool
Marvel Super Hero Adventures Avengers All-In-One Land & Air Playskool

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your Avengers Fan, December 18, 2012
It was nice to find one product that contained not only all of the main characters from Avengers but also 2 vehicles. This is perfect!!!! I was able to check several items off my christmas list with one purchase.

Marvel Comics Avengers Assemble Twin Bed Sheet Set
Marvel Comics Avengers Assemble Twin Bed Sheet Set
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Vibrant Colors, December 18, 2012
Great sheet set! One of the better looking ones being sold but hard to find. I was pleasantly surprised to locate this online. Perfect for our 3yr old's room. Its not too busy and shipping was faster than predicted.

Fisher-Price Hero World DC Superfriends Voice Comm Motion Max Batwing
Fisher-Price Hero World DC Superfriends Voice Comm Motion Max Batwing
Offered by S&D Kids
Price: $23.93
26 used & new from $16.78

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, December 18, 2012
This is perfect! Larger than expected. Most retailers were sold out early and at a higher price. Our 3 yr old will love it!

Page: 1 | 2