Profile for Thediceman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thediceman "moykas" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Belkin View Case for iPhone 5 and 5S (Blacktop)
Belkin View Case for iPhone 5 and 5S (Blacktop)
Offered by Beach Audio
Price: $20.26
23 used & new from $0.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits just right, November 3, 2013
I really like this belkin case. The craftsmanship exceeds most of the cases out there the plastic is not cheap looking, the case fit just right not to loose not to tight. I so far I really don't have any complains about this belkin case and it does provide some protection to the iphone.

60beat GamePad for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
60beat GamePad for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with A.R Drone 2.0, November 3, 2013
So far I'm loving the 60beat gamepad. I wanted to take my Drone experience to the next level and the 60beat didn't disappoint at all . The handling of the drone using the iphone and the 60beat is like night and day, I was really impress with the 60beat quick reaction and easy to use.
The preset settings using the drone control app are wonderful, you can tweak the layout to fit your needs. I personally have it on default RC mode 2 and did I mention is just plug and play no need for batteries.

Note: you will need to get the Drone control app from the apple store.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun to fly, October 28, 2013
I read about it, I watch videos about it , so one day finally decide to get the AR. Drone 2.0 and see what's all the fuss about and I'm glad I did. First Impressions was this toy is not bad at all, the build is definitely not cheap looking for the reasonable price. Is not hard to learn how to fly the drone the apps you can download for free are great and easy to use.

Overall all I really like flying the drone. Is so much fun and the options for upgrades and mods you can do are really cool.

Parrot AR.DRONE 2.0 Flight Recorder: GPS, 4GB, return to take-off location feature
Price: $99.89
20 used & new from $75.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, October 28, 2013
After purchasing the AR.Drone 2.0 and play with it for about a month, I decided to get the Flight recored. Im glad I did it works as advertised. It so much fun and is compatible with QGroundControl.

update: The flight recorder is definitely a most if you own a AR. Drone.

Zombie Outbreak Response Team White Die-cut Vinyl Decal Sticker
Zombie Outbreak Response Team White Die-cut Vinyl Decal Sticker
Offered by Super Sweet Graphics LLC
Price: $2.33
17 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Look sharp, September 6, 2013
Bought this sticker 3 weeks ago and it looks just like advertise. Looks really good at the back of my SUV.

AR-15 Carbine Rifle - 8" Black Silhouette Sticker
AR-15 Carbine Rifle - 8" Black Silhouette Sticker
Offered by Your First Sergeant
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible quality!, September 6, 2013
This sticker only last 3 weeks, the adhesive started to pill off after the first week. Not sure if I just got a bad product or the quality control is poor. I have 5 more stickers at the back of my vehicle and never had this problem I always clean the surface before and is not hot where I live.

TurboTax Deluxe Federal + E-File 2012 for PC [Old Version]
TurboTax Deluxe Federal + E-File 2012 for PC [Old Version]
Price: $42.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, May 16, 2013
Is turbo tax what can I say does the job and does a good job. Something that I need year after year.

Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse, White
Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse, White
Offered by ZMall
Price: Click here to see our price
63 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all., May 16, 2013
Recently I got into playing mmo games and decide to give g600 a chance and so far is working as advertise. pros- lots of functions and options cons- lots of functions and options this mouse got so many buttons that I get confuse wich button is what during gameplay but other than that great mouse, great build.

Kingston Technology HyperX 16 GB Kit (4x4 GB Modules) 16 Quad Channel Kit 1600 (PC3 12800) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM KHX1600C9D3K4/16GX
Offered by Everglow Trading (deliver in 18-32days from japan)
Price: $231.10
23 used & new from $110.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, May 16, 2013
I bought this memory to replace my crucial's. I was having BSOD every other day and after doing some research I decide to replace my memory. once I install the kingston memory the BSOD stop I could't be happier.

Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 OC 2GB DDR5 HDMI/DVI-I/DVI-D/DP PCI-Express Graphics Card (11200-14-20G)
4 used & new from $130.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., May 16, 2013
I purchase this vcard about a month ago to replace my old geforce and so far no regrets. I can notice the diference right away going from a 512mb to a 2gb. I thought by having 2 fans it was going to be loud and is not at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3