Profile for Clarence A. Forti > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Clarence A. Forti RSS Feed

ArmorMark 875K6 Serpentine Belt
ArmorMark 875K6 Serpentine Belt
Price: $18.30
5 used & new from $12.56

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not the right belt!! it is ..., July 6, 2014
This is not the right belt!! it is way too short. Please send correct belt for my 1998 Olds Bravada This one says on pkg it is for 1996 Cheverolet / GMC

Maverick Rotisserie Thermometer
Maverick Rotisserie Thermometer
Price: $33.99
21 used & new from $29.22

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked great 1st time, June 17, 2013
Ist time worked fine tried to use it yesterday and it will not work properly! I contacted Maverick and they want me to ship it back to them (at MY expense) so they can inspect it, I think Amazon must be getting too big to take care of it's customers and are losing site of the little guy!

Woods 32555 Outdoor Remote Control Outlet Converter Kit
Woods 32555 Outdoor Remote Control Outlet Converter Kit
Price: $14.37
44 used & new from $13.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, April 3, 2012
I just tried this today for the first time and it does not work!!! The red light comes on when I press button but no matter what I try or where it is nothing turns on much less off!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2012 7:08 PM PDT

Colgate Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Regular Flavor, 8.2 oz (Pack of 6)
Price: $9.92
19 used & new from $9.92

3.0 out of 5 stars Refund, February 22, 2011
1 of the tubes was smashed and they were going to send me another tube. After I posted my comments I recieved many phone calls from someone (1 was after I went to bed) and some were at dinnertime! It turns out all they wanted was for me to remove my feedback and they gave me a $2 refund for the smashed tube I really wanted the toothpaste which is what they said they were going to do when I called them, but it was asking too much I guess! The bottom line is I recieved a lot of phone calls (at inappropriate times) and I could hardly understand what the gentleman was saying as his english was not too good.

Campeon Wooden Spoon, Large, 20-Inch
Campeon Wooden Spoon, Large, 20-Inch

2.0 out of 5 stars 20 Inch?, February 22, 2011
It looks like someone was in a hurry making this one! The workmanship is sloppy, a lot of flat spots where it was supposed to be sanded smooth. It looks like they cut the handle about an inch short and it is NOT a straight cut at that! (19 inches at best)It almost looks like something the cub scouts would attempt to make for a project. I have not used it yet and hope it don't break!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great But Does Not Last, November 29, 2010
I bought this grinder last year and used it 4 times before it shot craps on me! There is a plastic gear inside that stripped and now I am trying to find a gear and not having much luck
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2014 3:21 AM PDT

Mr. Heater MH18B, Portable Propane Heater
Mr. Heater MH18B, Portable Propane Heater
Price: $139.95
43 used & new from $105.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the best price, February 10, 2010
I would like to buy this but Cabellas has it for $119, I don't live close to there but would be worth the trip
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2010 1:30 PM PDT