Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for velvetpumpkin > Reviews

Browse

velvetpumpkin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

velvetpumpkin RSS Feed (Derry, NH USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Real Good Coffee Co Recyclable K Cups, Donut Shop Medium Roast, For Keurig K-Cup Pod Brewers, 36 Single Serve Coffees
Offered by JGC Brands
Price: $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good coffee. ..recyclable cups., April 6, 2016
Goid coffee. ... LOVE that the kcups are recyclable!

Starwest Botanicals Organic Fenugreek Seed Whole -- 1 lb
Starwest Botanicals Organic Fenugreek Seed Whole -- 1 lb
Offered by cosmeticbeautyplace
Price: $11.10
18 used & new from $5.28

1.0 out of 5 stars I ordered Fenugreek seeds. I received a package that ..., November 20, 2015
I ordered Fenugreek seeds. I received a package that had a sticker on it saying Fenugreek seeds but the actual package said Fennel seeds. They are not the same thing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2015 12:21 PM PST

Quaker oats, old fashioned, 2 5 lb. bags, 100+ servings 10-lb
Quaker oats, old fashioned, 2 5 lb. bags, 100+ servings 10-lb
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $16.34
9 used & new from $16.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, January 11, 2014
I make tons of Oatmeal Cookies. This is a great price for the amount that you get. I will order again for sure.

Dove, Nourishing  Body Wash, CrÃ..me Mousse, Gentle Exfoliating, 18 ounce
Dove, Nourishing Body Wash, CrÃ..me Mousse, Gentle Exfoliating, 18 ounce
Offered by Health and beauty and more for less
Price: $9.79
7 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my skin soft, January 11, 2014
I have very dry skin and in the winter I try so many products for relief. This works great. I use it with a natural loofah bath sponge. It smells great too. My husband is sensitive to smells and he actually started using it so it is not overpowering at all. Love it!

101 Sample Write-Ups for Documenting Employee Performance Problems: A Guide to Progressive Discipline & Termination
by Paul Falcone
Price: $18.61
87 used & new from $12.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Great samples, January 11, 2014
I am an HR Manager and I have used this at work already. The fact is that not all managers know how to write clear, professional and appropriate documents for employees. This is a great resource.

Olga Women's Suddenly Smooth Minimizer Bra, White, 36 DD
Olga Women's Suddenly Smooth Minimizer Bra, White, 36 DD

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all Olga fits the same, January 11, 2014
I do like the style and the mesh in the front is pretty. The bra has good solid construction. I am going to order a 38DDD if they have it and try that size.

Olga Women's Suddenly Smooth 2-Ply Back Smoother Bra, Black, 36DD
Olga Women's Suddenly Smooth 2-Ply Back Smoother Bra, Black, 36DD

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all Olga fits the same, January 11, 2014
I have 2 Olga bras that are size 36DD and I love them. This one, even though the same size, is way too small. It fits more like a 34D. I do like the style and inside of the bra has the pattern to match around the trim. It is really pretty and a nice surprise. The bra has good solid construction. I am going to order a 38DDD if they have it and try that size.

Olga Women's Luxury Lift Bra, White, 36DD
Olga Women's Luxury Lift Bra, White, 36DD
Price: $25.20
3 used & new from $24.21

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all Olga fits the same, January 11, 2014
I have 2 Olga bras that are size 36DD and I love them. This one, even though the same size, is way too small. It fits more like a 34D. I do like the lace support on the bottom and the bra has good solid construction. I am going to order a 38DDD if they have it and try that size.

Vw Mini Bus Tshirt- Tangelo-size: XL
Vw Mini Bus Tshirt- Tangelo-size: XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great t-shirt, September 15, 2013
This is a great t-shirt. My husband looks sooooo good wearing this. I bought it for him in grey too. I would suggest washing it inside out.

Four Paws Red 30 Foot Medium Weight Dog Tie Out Cable
Four Paws Red 30 Foot Medium Weight Dog Tie Out Cable
Price: $13.49
26 used & new from $4.61

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for small dog, August 26, 2012
This run is ok for a small dog. We have a Husky that is under 50 pounds but he has it kinked and almost broken in 3 days. The cable is pretty thin. For a dog that isn't as strong - it would work just fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3