Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day Industrial-Sized Deals
Profile for LC > Reviews

Browse

LC's Profile

Customer Reviews: 279

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LC RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Thirteen Reasons Why
Thirteen Reasons Why
by Jay Asher
Price: $6.70
365 used & new from $0.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Unrealistic, confusingly written fluff, July 23, 2015
This review is from: Thirteen Reasons Why (Paperback)
I found this book on a Must Reas list and as the book went on, I trudged thru it, expecting it would get better, deeper and more interesting.

The first half of the book are things that would upset anyone but, in my opinion, only the most troubled person who is looking for a reason would pinpoint those situations as a reason to kill themselves.

As the book wears on, our sweating, twitching, so full of drama I can hardly stand it, male character Clay unravels this "mystery".
All in all the book is about a girl who blames everyone for her sadness, starting with piddly things that happen to many teens and working its way up to a "rape" that I'm not even sure is called a rape since she disrobed, put herself in a hot tub and didnt say no.
If anything this book is about mental illness. A girl blaming everyone in her life for her unhappiness, while doing nothing to help it, in fact, almost trying to make things worse.
I don't like that the theme of this book is that other teens are responsible for the choices of someone who doesn't seem to want help.
Lastly, it was poorly written fluff with zero character development. The use of italics combined with regular text felt like I was reading a discussion between a split personality person.
I want the 3 hours of my life back that I wasted reading this.

Grumpy Cat Paper Dolls
Grumpy Cat Paper Dolls
by Grumpy Cat
Price: $7.68
54 used & new from $1.28

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cute but not perforated!, July 14, 2015
This review is from: Grumpy Cat Paper Dolls (Paperback)
Who makes a paper doll book where the items aren't perforated? It will take hours to cut them all out.
Love Grumpy Cat and the pics and items are cute but its all a waste since they hav to be cut out.

TERRO Ant Killer Liquid Ant Baits (pre-filled) , Pack of 1
TERRO Ant Killer Liquid Ant Baits (pre-filled) , Pack of 1
Price: $5.67
55 used & new from $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Never gets rid of the problem, July 1, 2015
First off -- ants love this stuff. It will attract them and attract them like crazy. The problem is it never gets rid of the colony. You will see ants. Put down the terro. See 10x as many ants. And then the numbers will dwindle down. Then no ants. Then a few weeks later, ants again. Only this time, more than you used to have, because they will have left a happy scent trail for their buddies to follow.
How do I know this? 3 years ago I started using this stuff. Sadly, we have a worse ant problem than we did before, because now the ants are attracted to the Terro and every year we get more than we ever did before we use this stuff.
We should have just killed the few ants we got every spring and left it alone. Now we get way more ants because they're looking for the delicious bait...

Hola! Heavy Duty CONCERT (up to 24 Inch) Ukulele Gig Bag with 15mm Padding, Black
Offered by Worldwide Specials LLC
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price!, December 30, 2014
I got this as a Christmas gift for a friend who'd recently purchased herself a uke. She was carrying it around town wrapped in a sweatshirt because she didn't have a case. This was perfect for her uke and now she can confidently take it with her without worrying it will get dinged or bumped.

Just make sure you get the right size for whatever ukelele you have. They definitely come in different sizes and these cases are made to fit each type.

Missing Link Ultimate Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 1 LB
Missing Link Ultimate Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 1 LB
Offered by Etailz
Price: $14.95
15 used & new from $13.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!, December 30, 2014
I have a just turned 3 year old mixed dog (shih tzu, poodle, chihuahua). She never had skin problems until about 6 months after we changed her food, due to chicken/gluten intolerance. She's doing well on her new food (no vomiting, yay!), but over time she started itching, and scratching more and more. Her normally whitish pink skin was turning brown, everywhere, even on her face! She was starting to get bald spots on her rear flanks from chewing on herself.

I wish I'd taken a before photo of her before I started her on this product. Within 1.5-2 days, the itching slowed down, after another day, it stopped. By the end of the week, her skin was visibly improving. She's now been on it for 2 months and her entire body skin is back to it's regular color. No bald spots, no scratching herself, nothing. It's been a miracle product for us.

Also, because my dog is only 11 lbs and because the bag only lasts 3 months, I gave half of it to my mom. Her Chi/Jack Russell mix was having itchy/dry skin. Since using this product on him, he has stopped scratching.

Also, we both use the recommended amount and neither of our dogs have had diarrhea or gas problems as a result.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Carlson Labs Carlson Laboratories Super Daily D3 4000IU Supplement, 10.6 ml, 0.36 Fluid Ounce
Offered by DailyVita
Price: $12.50
18 used & new from $7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, horrible delivery, December 30, 2014
I am a fan of Carlson D3 vitamins. Good quality and pricing. I get drops for the adults and kids in the family.
Something changed since the last time I bought them - it takes probably 15 seconds for a single drop to come out of this new bottle top. Annoying and time consuming.

Squatty Potty 7" 2 Pack - Bathroom Elimination Aid - Keep Your Colon Healthy
Squatty Potty 7" 2 Pack - Bathroom Elimination Aid - Keep Your Colon Healthy
Offered by Squatty Potty® toilet stool
Price: $47.00
2 used & new from $42.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty disappointed. Oh, and my butt hurts., December 30, 2014
I bought 2 because I thought, "how could you NOT love this?"

I primarily bought it for my husband who tends to be in there a long time. He also has constipation issues. He seems to be in there just as long as always, and notes no difference.

I'm the one who had the difference after using this product. I decided to try the thing out this week. I figured why not try it and see what it's like. Maybe using it will be some incredibly awesome pooping experience I've been missing out on my whole life. It can't hurt, right? WRONG!

I went thru 2 pregnancies and child births with nary a problem, and now, with my youngest being 4 years old, have gotten my first hemorrhoid. Thanks Squatty Potty! Not sure how this happened, but it happened after a week of using your product every day.

0 stars.

Countdown With Merry The Elf - 2014 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament
Countdown With Merry The Elf - 2014 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament
Offered by DREAM DAY TOYS
Price: $13.67
32 used & new from $6.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ornament!, December 8, 2014
My kids love it. Each button has a different 'countdown' message. Some are quite detailed -- not just a short sentence.
The only thing I don't like about the ornament is that it's so cool my kids won't leave it alone.

Star Wars Pinata Vader Mens T-Shirt (Medium)
Star Wars Pinata Vader Mens T-Shirt (Medium)

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny picture, but quality lacking, December 6, 2014
Funny graphic on shirt, will keep it.... BUT, the quality of the shirt transfer isn't very good. Graphics not very clear. Surprised it's an authentic shirt. Maybe factory seconds?

Star Wars Snowy Chewbacca T-Shirt (X-Large)
Star Wars Snowy Chewbacca T-Shirt (X-Large)
Offered by newbury-comics
Price: $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Chewie has no sunglasses!, November 28, 2014
In the pic on the shirt I received, Chewie is missing his sunglasses. Other than that, cute shirt, but felt the glasses really added that extra touch that made this shirt so special. Disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20