ARRAY(0x9d342444)

Helpful Votes: 1992

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Cabrera RSS Feed (Bellingham, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
TeeShirtPalace Nerd? I Prefer the Term Intellectual BadAss T-Shirt
TeeShirtPalace Nerd? I Prefer the Term Intellectual BadAss T-Shirt
Price: $4.52 - $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Revenge of the N... intellectual badass, January 6, 2014
People have used the N word on me my whole life. It's hurtful.

I'm hoping this shirt will give them an alternative idea.

Set of 2 EZ Steppers (Red)
Set of 2 EZ Steppers (Red)
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $9.90
23 used & new from $9.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, old-fashioned fun, December 7, 2013
This review is from: Set of 2 EZ Steppers (Red) (Toy)
Simple toy that kids really love. These are great for building coordination, too.

I had a set like these as a kid and remember playing with them for hours, stomping around, pretending I was a dinosaur.

Zumba Fitness Women's Ultimate Orbit Cargo Pants
Zumba Fitness Women's Ultimate Orbit Cargo Pants
Price: $36.56 - $125.24

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a Zumba goddess!, December 7, 2013
If you're like me and love to work out, you want a pair of Zumba pants that lets everyone know you are the Zumba Queen.

I'll be honest - I was a bit nervous about doing Zumba, and more than anything, I didn't want to look silly. So I came to Amazon looking for some hip pants that said, "Hey world, I came here to do Zumba and chew bubble gum, and I'm all outta gum". So I got these pants.

These pants practically shout from the rooftops, "HEY WORLD - I'M HERE TO ZUMBA AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!"

These are also great for lounging around the house, DSHS appointments, clubbing, and going to PTA meetings -- and don't forget casual Fridays at work. They really are that versatile.

Zumba Fitness LLC Women's Feelin' It Cargo Pants
Zumba Fitness LLC Women's Feelin' It Cargo Pants
Price: $36.99 - $48.33

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a Zumba goddess in these!, December 7, 2013

Household Essentials Over-The-Washer Storage Shelf, White
Household Essentials Over-The-Washer Storage Shelf, White
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but too wide, December 6, 2013
I ordered this item when I saw it for a mere $7. My local Lowe's had the exact same one for over $30.
It arrived, and it was put together in just a couple minutes. I went to put it on my washer and, oops, there's the problem.

Despite the photo and despite the reviews that claim otherwise, your washer/dryer must be at least 10 or more inches away from the wall for this to work properly. Unfortunately, my laundry room is a long narrow room so I really can't pull my machines out any more than they are.
That said, I balanced this on top of my dryer and against the wall and although it's a bit less sturdy than it's meant to be (because the front hooks hang over the machine vs hooking down like they should), it does actually hold everything I needed it to.

QXD1143 High Flyin' Friends Disney/Pixar's Toy Story 2011 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament
Offered by Christmas Ornaments for less
Price: $37.77
3 used & new from $37.77

1.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, but horrible, November 30, 2013
Each year my sister goes to Hallmark and buys my kids an annual ornament. In 2011, she bought each of them a Toy Story ornament.
I particularly loved this ornament. It's so cute and fun.

The ornaments are hung on the tree for a few weeks each year and then placed back into their boxes until next Christmas.
I pulled this particular ornament out this year and was shocked. The plastic is literally splintering and cracking apart. I don't know if this is a flaw with my particular ornament, but it is troubling, since the ornament seemed ok last year. It's obviously not aging well.

Very disappointed, so beware.

OKEBA Black RUBBER TPU GEL HARD CASE SKIN COVER FOR APPLE IPHONE 3G 3GS 8GB 16GB
Offered by dzt1968
Price: $2.37
12 used & new from $0.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, November 30, 2013
Inexpensive and fit my phone like a glove. Was a bit nervous since a few reviews have said it was poor-fitting. Not the case for my 3g -- it fit great.

Retro-Bit Retro Duo Twin Video Game System, Silver/Black
Retro-Bit Retro Duo Twin Video Game System, Silver/Black
Price: $36.50
21 used & new from $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for SNES use, November 30, 2013
After buying a used SNES on Ebay and having it arrive DOA, I wanted something reliable to play my games.
This system has fit the bill. I got it for about $37 and using Amazon Prime, it was at my doorstep in 2 days.

I can't attest to how it plays NES cartidges, since I own none, but the SNES side works great and reliably. I have yet to have a game crash or not work properly.

The controllers that come with this won't last long. However, this system is compatible with actual Nintendo controllers, so I bought some originals and have used those and been very happy with the performance.

I'm thrilled I could find a new system for my old games.

Peerless Handcuff Company, Chain Handcuff, Model P010, Chain Link Handcuff - Nickel Finish - Imported
Price: $23.70
19 used & new from $21.73

5.0 out of 5 stars They will scratch your bedpost!, November 30, 2013
This review is from: Model P010 Handcuff (Sports)
Great handcuffs, but just know that these will scratch the surface of furniture.

My bedpost got all messed up. I thought it was a fluke but then my boyfriend's desk at work got nicked too. Then, my parents' headboard got scratched to heck. Boy do I have some explaining to do.

Taken at the Dinosaur Museum (Dinosaur Erotica)
Taken at the Dinosaur Museum (Dinosaur Erotica)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Some of the best dinorotica I've ever read, November 29, 2013
Ignore the bad review from other person. This has got to be, hands down, the best dinorotica I've ever read.

The story follows young Kate, as her job at the museum takes her on a clavicle pounding, ischium throbbing adventure.
I don't want to give away all the details, but trust me, you will be dinosatisfied at the conclusion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20