Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Mad about SHOES! > Reviews

Browse

Mad about SHOES!'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 171

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mad about SHOES! "Mad about SHOES!" RSS Feed (Kentucky)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Nine West Women's Dasher Pump
Nine West Women's Dasher Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and comfy, August 28, 2012
I LOVE THIS SHOE!!!! I purchased it in the coral pink color. I love rocking them as my pop of color. I dress them up and down. For me the shoe ran true to size and width. I am not for certain what other reviewers experienced, however this shoe is durable and has held up after several wears. It is also VERY comfortable for me. The peep toe opening didn't pinch my toes. I do a lot of walking at work and I have last 8 plus hours in these shoes. Ladies, this pair of shoes is a must have!!!!!!

VANELi Women's Tayla Thong Sandal,Black And White Zebra Hair/Black Nappa,12 M US
Offered by Shoebulation

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but ran small, August 23, 2012
This shoe ran a size small and true to width. I like how you can actually adjust the width of the straps. I love animal print and had been looking for a nice sandal to wear on vacations. I am glad I was able to pick up these shoes at such a great price.

Nine West Women's Hotlist Sandal
Nine West Women's Hotlist Sandal
Price: $26.00 - $81.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love them!!!, August 23, 2012
I love this pair of shoes so much I purchased them in green and pink. It ran a 1/2 size small and true to width for me. I am not experiencing the blistering that others have described. I purchased a slip guard to prevent me from sliding forward in the shoe because of the heel height. I would recommend if the heel height is too high and pushes you forward to the point of blistering, take them to a shoe repair shop and have the heel shortened. I have done this with several pairs of my extremely high heels and it really takes the pressure off the ball of your foot and prevents you from sliding forward in the shoes. I can't wait until next summer to wear these shoes. I am going to wait until then to wear them and continue with the color blocking trend!

Spanish Essentials For Dummies
Spanish Essentials For Dummies
by Gail Stein
Price: $8.68
79 used & new from $1.72

3.0 out of 5 stars ITS OK, August 23, 2012
The book served it's purpose. For the level of learning I am at I needed something more than this book offered.

Until Today! : Daily Devotions for Spiritual Growth and Peace of Mind
Until Today! : Daily Devotions for Spiritual Growth and Peace of Mind
by Iyanla VanZant
Price: $13.02
229 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars JUST OK, August 23, 2012
I feel like this book is a carbon copy of many of her other books. I will use it from time to time but I wouldn't rush out to tell my friends about it like I have some of her other books.

How to Love a Black Woman: Give-and-Get-the Very Best in Your Relationship
How to Love a Black Woman: Give-and-Get-the Very Best in Your Relationship
by Ronn Elmore
27 used & new from $3.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice read, August 23, 2012
I purchased this book for my boyfriend and he really enjoyed it. He said he didn't agree with all the points in the book but overall a nice read.

T.D. Jakes Speaks to Men, 3-in-1
T.D. Jakes Speaks to Men, 3-in-1
by T. D. Jakes
Price: $14.52
106 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars He does it again....., August 23, 2012
I purchased this book as a gift for my boyfriend. He said TD Jakes did it again. He really liked the content of the book and agreed with a lot of the principles outlined in the book.

Names of Jesus Burgundy Flexcover Journal
Names of Jesus Burgundy Flexcover Journal
by Christian Art Gifts (Manufacturer)
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: $6.82
38 used & new from $5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice journal, August 23, 2012
I really like this journal. I like the spiritual quotes on each page. I also like that it is unisex, so you can gift it for men or women.

Imitations Of Life
Imitations Of Life
4 used & new from $89.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic R&B, August 23, 2012
This review is from: Imitations Of Life (Audio CD)
I am so grateful to Amazon for selling this cd. I lost my original and wanted to replace it in my collection. I LOVE HTown and wish they were still making music!!!!

BEGGIN' AFTER DARK
BEGGIN' AFTER DARK
Price: $10.99
77 used & new from $1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic R&B, August 23, 2012
This review is from: BEGGIN' AFTER DARK (Audio CD)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18