Profile for Susan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Susan RSS Feed

Days of Our Lives: A Complete History of the Long-Running Soap Opera
Days of Our Lives: A Complete History of the Long-Running Soap Opera
by Maureen Russell
Price: $25.00
41 used & new from $10.60

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware! Book is a REPRINT, July 17, 2010
Thought this would be an updated version of the book, but it is simply a reprint of the 1995 edition with a different cover that was designed this year. VERY disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2013 12:56 PM PDT

Bergan Ant Free Pet Bowl
Bergan Ant Free Pet Bowl

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have problems, BUY THIS!, November 4, 2008
This review is from: Bergan Ant Free Pet Bowl (Misc.)
I have been battling ants for quite some time in my home. No matter what I tried, they'd always find some way to get into my cat's food. This product has finally stopped them. It's really easy...pour a little dishwashing soap (I use Ivory) in the "moat" around the 2 bowls, and then add some water. It's that simple.

I agree with the other reviewer who said the product was a bit large for her cat. What I have done is modify things a bit by putting small bowls in either side that always stay there, and then I put my cat's regular bowls on top of them. That way things are elevated and are easier for my cat to access.

It would be great if Bergan made a more cat-friendly product. However, I am THRILLED with my purchase, as this has finally has resolved the problem.

Disney Pirates of the Caribbean(The Secret Files of the East India Trading Company
by Thomas Faye
100 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, September 8, 2007
This book was "written" after the events that took place in Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End from the perspective of the surviving members of the East India Trading Company. It has dossiers on Captain Jack Sparrow, the young Jack Sparrow (from the book series), Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, etc. It is like a pop-up book in a way as there are letters you can open, a set of pirate flags (from the Pirate Lords), a replica of one of the cursed Aztec gold pieces (not really a coin as it is more like thick cardboard), etc. If you are a fan of the films, you will NOT be disappointed!

Fellowes P450C-3/PS-62C Home Office Confetti-Cut Shredder
Fellowes P450C-3/PS-62C Home Office Confetti-Cut Shredder

2.0 out of 5 stars Only for someone extremely patient!, September 28, 2005
I purchased this shredder at Target (which went under a different model number...T580C). However, the shredder I purchased looks exactly like the shredder pictured and has the same features.

After setting up the shredder today, I have already had things get stuck 3 times. I wasn't even over-stuffing the shredder. If you have an insert from junk mail for instance, you HAVE to unfold it before shredding it...otherwise even that will get stuck (even though supposedly you can shred 6 sheets at once).

Also, emptying the basket is NOT a breeze. It takes considerable effort to remove the basket, and when you do, some clippings fall into where the basket was sitting causing further clean-up. My patience has truly been tested today. Unfortunately, I have to have a shredder, but this is so much hassle.