Profile for Sam Direct > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sam Direct RSS Feed (Denver, CO)

Worlds Best Cat Litter MultiCat Clumping Formula - 7 lb
Worlds Best Cat Litter MultiCat Clumping Formula - 7 lb
Offered by ProbioticSmart
Price: $9.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Pay Attn - Don't Buy This Product - House Reeked, January 16, 2011
I don't usually write reviews. However, I decided that I really need to describe my experience with this product so that you can understand why some people give it 5 stars and some give it 1 or 2 stars. I have two Persian cats who will use almost any litter. So I decided to try this because of the commercials and the reviews on this site. While the litter does a decent job at first of clumping and covering urine smell, it does nothing to knock down poop odor. Also, it needs to be changed very frequently to cover up the urine smell. For the first time in the 11 years that I've owned my two cats, my house actually reeked from the smell of the litter box. Even my cat sitter (who is a vet tech and helps me out when I need to travel) begged me to go back to a clumping clay litter.

Don't ignore this post - I don't have anything to gain other than to save you money and the annoyance of determining that you need to get rid of this stuff.

Executricks: Or How to Retire While You're Still Working
Executricks: Or How to Retire While You're Still Working
by Stanley Bing
Price: $14.84
109 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't listen to the naysayers!, December 6, 2008
I actually am in management and can tell you that Bing hits the nail on the head. In a very entertaining way, he gives great career advice. In fact, some of it helped me understand better the shannigans in my office.

This isn't going to be interesting or helpful to someone who isn't in the corporate world at the level of middle management or above.