Profile for Heather > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heather RSS Feed

Women's Mugs Not Drugs St. Patrick's Day T-Shirt: Medium
Women's Mugs Not Drugs St. Patrick's Day T-Shirt: Medium
Offered by Tipsy Elves
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $24.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, March 6, 2015
Runs small :(

Probiotics - Best Colon Health and Immune System Booster for Women and Men - Retains Full Potency Without Refrigeration Making it Ideal for Travel - Superior Lactobacillus Acidophilus Formula Aligns 8 Strains of Beneficial Bacteria for a Digestive Advantage - Dairy Free and Vegan - Good for Constipation, IBS, Lactose Intolerance, Yeast Infection and Diarrhea from Antibiotics - With Built in Prebiotic and Enteric Coated - 8 Billion CFU's - 60 Vegetarian Capsules - SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Offered by Simply Succeeding Corp.
Price: $47.95

Krunco Deluxe Kick Mats (2-Pack)-Extra Large Seat Back Protector with Backseat Organizer-Seat Covers to Keep Your Car Seat Clean from Kids Muddy Shoes and Pets-Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Krunco
Price: $18.99
3 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 19, 2015
Bought plastic ones for the kids, they destroyed them. These hold up to their monster ways.

VEGA One All-in-One Nutritional Shake, Starter Kit, Variety Pack of 3 Flavors
VEGA One All-in-One Nutritional Shake, Starter Kit, Variety Pack of 3 Flavors
Price: $10.54

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, February 19, 2015
So. Freaking. Grainy.

Eggsnow Camera Bag Anti-theft Waterproof Nylon Backpack Travel Computer iPad Student Backpack for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR Camera - Blue
Offered by Global Camera
Price: $62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's awesome how the camera part is towards his back so ..., February 19, 2015
I got this as a gift for my boyfriend and he loves it. It's awesome how the camera part is towards his back so that he doesn't have to risk somebody stealing his items. He recently went to Costa Rico with this and said it held up, especially with the rain.

Aspen Pet LeBistro Portion Control Automatic Pet Feeder, Black, 10 pounds.
Aspen Pet LeBistro Portion Control Automatic Pet Feeder, Black, 10 pounds.
Price: $54.90
40 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fat cat satisfied., February 19, 2015
My cat is fat so he needs to be fed on a schedule, but his cat schedule is weird. I was a bit nervous because he is on special food (Urinary Tract type, flat kibble) so I didn't know if it would go through! It does and it's awesome. He no longer wakes me up every hour to feed him, instead he stares and sometimes paws at the container. He hasn't figured out how to reach his paw up and grab food, and he's a smart cat... like really smart. If I don't hide his treats in a cabinet he will open them, eat them all, and then hide them under a rug.

So on that note, this feeder is awesome in my opinion! It feeds my fat cat at 2PM and again at 2AM. I give him the smallest portion possible.

Kitty Caps, Medium White w/ Pink Tips & Clear w/ Pink Glitter : Cat (9-13lbs)...
Offered by Litterboy Products - For Pets and People
Price: $12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, November 11, 2011
I absolutely love this product - My cat scratches rugs a lot even though he has a ton of scratching posts, he tends to also scratch us when we walk past. He is very loveable though, so applying it was no problem. I clipped his nails first and then a few hours later I brought him on the couch with his treats.

I recommend filling the caps before starting, it makes it easier. I filled the caps, and after each paw he got a treat. It really helped rewarding him because he was patient with the next paw (the first one, he was a bit mad and hissed at me once but calmed down when I was petting him)

He walks fine, hasn't picked at them, goes around playing like his normal self. It's going to save me my security deposit, so worth the money to buy these :)

Hamilton Beach 67650 Big Mouth Juice Extractor, Grey
Hamilton Beach 67650 Big Mouth Juice Extractor, Grey
Offered by Electronics Warehouse Outlet
Price: $68.95
23 used & new from $24.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better..., September 2, 2011
I was really excited when I received this product, but I am disappointed by how much pulp/mess it makes. I guess I should have listened to the reviews but I am a kind of person to find out on my own. Also, the plastic handle broke on the first use - I will probably be returning this product and looking for another one.