Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Dr D > Reviews

Browse

Dr D's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1913
Top Reviewer Ranking: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dr D "Amazon Reviewer Since the 1990's" RSS Feed (USA)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Forager Glueten Free Corn Free Organic Vegetable Chips 5oz (Beets)
Forager Glueten Free Corn Free Organic Vegetable Chips 5oz (Beets)
Offered by All About Living
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Texture, Crunch, and Dipability of Corn Chips While Being Corn-Free and Even Grain-Free, July 24, 2016
This review is for ASIN:B01GLSW18S Forager Glueten Free Corn Free Organic Vegetable Chips 5oz (Beets).

These Forager Chips amazingly have a very corn-chip like texture while being corn-free and even grain-free. They are strong enough to dip. They are crisp and crunchy. The beet chip tastes great and I want to try the other varieties they have now that I have tasted the Beet flavor. In addition to them being healthy, the feature I like most about them is that they are satisfying like food and do not give me the drug-like addiction craving response of regular chips that make you want to eat the entire bag in one sitting and still not feel satisfied!

Elma and Sana 100% Pure Moroccan Rose Water, 4 Ounce
Elma and Sana 100% Pure Moroccan Rose Water, 4 Ounce
Offered by MYShoppingMall
Price: $8.55
16 used & new from $8.55

1.0 out of 5 stars PLASTIC Not Glass Bottle as Shown, July 24, 2016
This review is for [[ASIN:B003XKW8RM Elma and Sana 100% Pure Moroccan Rose Water, 4 Ounce.

This arrives in an awful plastic bottle. The picture the seller posted above is very misleading as it looks glass. Perhaps it was glass at some time. What I received is a plastic bottle with a plastic top. Please see the photos I uploaded. Most rose water priced this is in glass bottles.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Pure Mountain - Black and White Truffle Oil Combo (2 x 100 mL)
Pure Mountain - Black and White Truffle Oil Combo (2 x 100 mL)
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $25.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Taste, July 23, 2016
This would taste fantastic on pasta and popcorn; can't wait to try it!

We received this item as a gift (free or at a discount) with no promise of posting a review. We promised that if we did review this item, it would be our unbiased opinion with the intent of helping Amazon customers make the right buying decision for them and to increase awareness of the item that will help reduce returns. If we do review a gifted item and the giver of the gift prefers our review to be private between them and us and not posted on Amazon publicly, we usually honor that giver's request. If my particular review was not helpful for you, I hope you find one that is for you. I try my best to post helpful reviews - helpful for Amazon customers to make the right purchase for them.

Offered by Ecoline home
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Glass - Surely Acrylic, July 23, 2016
Length:: 0:09 Mins

This review is for ASIN:B01GNX5SHC Ecoline Home Stainless Steel Salt And Pepper Grinder Set-Set Of 2 Manual Mill Shakers With Adjustable Ceramic Grinding Mechanism & Free Convenient Stand-Polished Stainless Steel.

I agreed to review this because the description said it was stainless steel and glass with ceramic grinders. The set that arrived to me was definitely not glass but acrylic. This makes me question the other two materials. I don't know if these errors like this are language translation issues or what.

- Dr D “Amazon reviewer since the 1990's
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2016 4:25 PM PDT

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Great Dog Toy is Durable for Chewing and Tugging, July 23, 2016
This review is for ASIN:B01D8FNZPU Dog Toy - Tug of War Series for Medium & Large Dogs - Best Toys for Boredom & Aggressive Chewers (ND27).

This tug of war dog toy arrived simply packaged attached to cardboard inside of a plastic bag. After removing the package, I gave it to my 6-month-old 60-pound African Lion Dog. He loved it immediately and took off with it to have a good chew. I let him chew on the black part for quite some time and then tried to play tug of war with him. The toy is very durable both for tug of war and for chewing. I can not see any marks at all from where he chewed on it for a very long time.

Price: $47.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Why Work Hard For One Treat, When My Dogs Have Figured Out How to Get Most or All of the Treats With Less Effort, July 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This review is for ASIN:B0013HF1HQ Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound 41053 Dog Turbo Interactive Puzzle Mental Stimulation Brain Game for Dogs, Wood.

My dogs love all toys that involve treats. However, they are not fond of moving the wheels with either their nose or their paws to get the treat out. They now have several of these type of toys from Nina Ottosson and they recognized it as a treat toy as soon as they saw it even before I put treats in it. So they are that clever smart. However, the way they think is most efficient to get the treats is to slide these toys across the floor into a wall or something hard and watch everything come out. Maybe my dogs are too smart for these toys. Why work hard for one treat when you can do less work and get most/all of the treats?

I've decided my dogs want to eat well and often without working hard. I guess they are like their owner. ha ha ha

#1 Rated TASTY Grass-Fed Beef Sticks Gluten Free MSG Free Nitrate/Nitrite Free Paleo Friendly Meat Sticks 12 Pack
Offered by Mission Meats
Price: $19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Double Check After Opening But Before Inserting Into Mouth, July 23, 2016
These looked good until I opened them and all of a sudden they were covered in white and green mold! Make sure you look before sticking it in your mouth!

Diggin' Your Dog Firm Up Pumpkin Super Supplement for Digestive Tract Health for Dogs, 4-Ounce
Price: $8.35
16 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Shelf Life is Longer than Canned, July 23, 2016
This Firm Up is dried pumpkin and apple pectin. Add equal amount of water and serve your dog. This is nice because shelf life is longer than canned. I am hoping the addition of apple pectin may help my puppy firm up stools.

Zollipops Clean Teeth Pops, Anti Cavity Lollipops, Variety Pack, 25 Count
Zollipops Clean Teeth Pops, Anti Cavity Lollipops, Variety Pack, 25 Count
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and No Blood Sugar High, July 23, 2016
These Zollipops taste great and satisfy sugar cravings without giving a roller coaster blood sugar ride.

Kale Krunch, Quite Cheezy, 2.2 Ounce
Kale Krunch, Quite Cheezy, 2.2 Ounce
Price: $5.46
13 used & new from $5.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and Similar to Rhythm Superfoods, July 23, 2016
I love these Quite Cheezy Kale Krunch from Alive and Radiant. I also love Rhythm Superfood's Kale Chips which seem to have similar/same ingredients prepared similarly/same way and priced similarly/same.. Does anybody know the difference?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20