Profile for Dr D > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 69

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dr D "Amazon Reviewer Since the 1990's" RSS Feed (USA)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Slice Of Nature Marula Oil 100% Pure and Cold Pressed, 3.5 Fluid Ounce
Slice Of Nature Marula Oil 100% Pure and Cold Pressed, 3.5 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Africa Botanical Store
Price: $28.99
2 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells Like It Was Fresh Pressed This Morning!, March 1, 2015
It is amazing how fresh this Slice of Nature Marula Oil smells. It smells like it was fresh-pressed this morning! It smells the opposite of some other bottler's oil that can smell musky and rancid or deodorized. I tried some of this oil on a cold sore that was appearing and it cleared up faster than any other product I've tried. I love to use this oil on any skin that is feeling sensitive or stressed and it is soothed and plumps up like young skin very quickly with this oil. I am really pleased that I have found this Marula Oil by Slice of Nature.

We received this item for evaluation and hope that you find our review helpful to you in making the right buying decision for you.

Cuisinart CPS-050 Alfrescamore Quick Cut Pizza Cutter
Cuisinart CPS-050 Alfrescamore Quick Cut Pizza Cutter
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Higher Quality and a More Effective, More Durable Tool than every other $20 Pizza Cutter, February 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Of all the pizza cutters I've owned, this CPS-050 Alfrescamore Quick Cut by Cuisinart is the highest quality. It weighs 1 pound 8 ounces and has a 15 inch plade for one motion, full-pizza cutting. It is super sharp. The material to grip is pleasant and comfortable for a no-slip hold which is good because it could be dangerous if you drop it on your foot! This pizza cutter is part of the outdoor grill line but it is suitable for indoors just as well as outdoors. This Cuisinart CPS-505 Alfrascamre Quick Cut Pizza cutter is higher quality and a more effective, more durable tool than every other $20 pizza cutter I've tried. This is an impressive pizza cutter.

Set of 3: HBY™ Solid Color Wide Gathered Knot Cotton Headband/Head Wrap/Turban Stretch
Offered by HBY collections
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft, stretchy and comfortable headbands, February 25, 2015
These HBY headbands are super soft, stretchy and comfortable. I like to wear them when showering to keep my hair dry but they are nice enough to wear out. The cover a large area and are strong enough to tuck my heavy thick hair in and hold it. I received three headbands, one each of navy blue, black and brown. The knot has a tag sewn on it that says HBY but you could turn that toward your head if you don't want others to read that. The wide headband's seam is on the side. I am very pleased with these headbands.

- Dr D “Amazon reviewer since the 1990's”

RockBirds® 5-Position Wall Organizer, Wall Racks, Holds Up To 11 Tools, Mop and Broom and Sports Equipment Holder, Wall Mounted Storage, Garage Storage Hooks, Organizer for Your Home, Closet, Garage, Shed White
Offered by RockBirds
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Organizer of my Brooms, Mops, Brushes, Rags, and other Cleaning Equipment, February 22, 2015
Of all the organizers I've had for my brooms, mops, and other cleaning equipment, this 5-position wall organizer by RockBirds is my favorite. It installs easily and can hold not only the standard size handles but also the odd size handles as it adjusts. The hooks are an added bonus to hold rags, brushes, and such all in one convenient spot. I like that it holds all my cleaning equipment up at arm's length very visible and readily available. I can not think of anything negative to say about this item.

- Dr D “Amazon reviewer since the 1990's”

Rockbirds® Cree Xml Xm-l T6 Led Bulb 1600lm Lumen Zoomable Flashlight Torch Black
Offered by RockBirds
Price: $8.99
4 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Bright and Well Built, February 22, 2015
This Rockbirds Flashlight is very bright for its size. It is very well made and easy to tell it is a quality flashlight. Still I am surprised every time I power it on how much light it creates. I like that I can use my thumb to zoom in and out the focus/size of the light beam. The handle strap is a nice touch; Rockbirds thought of everything!

- Dr D “Amazon reviewer since the 1990's”

Premium Thieves Oil from Essence of Cleopatra Aromatherapy - Formulated by a Pharmacist - 100% Naturally Formulated - Pure & Highest Quality Thieves Oil Available - (Made with Clove, Eucalyptus Radiata, Cinnamon, Rosemary, & Lemon) - 12mL size - 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Offered by Essence of Cleopatra Aromatherapy
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Same Quality and Effectiveness as the More Expensive Thieves Oil, February 22, 2015
Thieves Oil gives great protection during flu season or any time you are concerned about germs, virus, bacteria, etc. In comparing this Thieves Oil from Essence of Cleopatra Aromatherapy to the more expensive thieves oil popularized by a more pricey brand, I find no difference in effectiveness or quality but a much better price.

I have spent thousands of dollars on essential oils and am impressed with the quality and purity of Essence of Cleopatra Aromatherapy.

- Dr D “Amazon reviewer since the 1990's”

Set of 10: HBY™ 2.4" High Quality Soft Cotton Workout & Yoga Stretch Moisture Wicking Headband
Offered by HBY collections
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable and They Stay Put, February 22, 2015
These HBY headbands are so comfortable and they stay put! The pictures on this website show a pattern to the thread and mine look completely solid without any pattern. The colors I received are a little softer and less intense than pictured. The sewing is perfect on these headbands. I can not think of anything negative to say about these headbands.

Slice Of Nature Virgin Maracuja Oil, 2 Fluid Ounce
Slice Of Nature Virgin Maracuja Oil, 2 Fluid Ounce
Price: $19.81
2 used & new from $19.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Absorbs Easily and has Sedative, Anti-inflammatory, Analgesic and Anti-spasmodic Properties, February 21, 2015
I don't think I have ever heard of passion fruit seed oil also known as Maracuja oil before so I thought I would give it a try when Slice of Nature invited me to do so. I love this oil! First of all it absorbs easily into my skin and hair leaving no residue. The description says this oil is best known for its sedative, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-spasmodic properties which are the reasons I wanted to try it. I was having some neck pain and I used some of this Slice of Nature Maracuja oil on my hands and hair and I do think my neck pain has reduced; I am also feeling sleepy so I may just use this oil before bed instead of in the morning at least until I get used to it. I really like this oil and will definitely reorder.

I have a very sensitive nose and can tell when oils have gone rancid. I have never received an oil from mSlice of Nature that had gone rancid or been treated with a bleach or deoderizer that I can tell. I am impressed with the quality of oils that Slice of Nature offers.

Miele Swing H1 Quick Step Universal Upright, Mango Red
Miele Swing H1 Quick Step Universal Upright, Mango Red
Price: $249.00
11 used & new from $249.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Miele came up with the Perfect Design for Hard Floor Upright Vacuum in this Swing H1 Quick Step, February 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love my new Miele Swing H1 Quick Step Universal Upright Vacuum! This Miele is lightweight weighing in at under 10 pounds. I love the way that the floor tool swivels a complete 360 for easy maneuvering around everything. Miele's unique AirClean filtration system captures and retains over 99.9 percent of all lung damaging particles which is so important when you really want a clean home and healthy family. I tested the Anti-slip stopper which enables the Swing H1 Quickstep to lean against a wall or other surface and it worked perfectly every time even when leaned against slick things like my refrigerator. The upholstery and crevice tool that comes with this vacuum have a convenient onboard caddy to keep them handy for when their need arises. The power cord is very long giving a 28 foot radius to clean without having to move to another wall socket electrical outlet. The cord wraps up onto the hooks with the bottom one being able to rotate and quickly release the power cord. The power on/off button is conveniently located in two places on the mango colored canister keeping it easily in reach regardless of whether you have it in the upright vertical position or the canister carrying horizontal position. You get your choice of off, maximum suction, and minimum suction.

I found the Miele Swing H1 Quick Step to work perfectly on tile and hardwood. I tried it on my rugs and the suction was too powerful even when set to minimum but I have lightweight throw rugs that I can pick up and bang outside to clean. I think the suction on this Miele Swing H1 is more for the really heavy rugs that one does not really move once in place.

I am really impressed with this Miele Swing H1 and if you ever shop fine hardwood flooring, most stores recommend Miele to clean their products to keep them looking brand new.

PNY 1800mAh 1 Amp Universal Portable Rechargeable Battery Charger - White (P-B-1800-CC-WCG01-RB)
Price: $17.99
25 used & new from $12.60

5.0 out of 5 stars I love its compact, lightweight sleek design for emergency charge of my phone, February 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This PNY 1800mAh 1 Amp Universal Portable Charger comes fully powered to give my phone a full charge. I like how lightweight, compact, and sleek the design is. I really love how easy it is to keep it in my car or purse in case of emergency need. Two cables are included for micro-usb to micro-usb connection and micro-usb to usb connection. Also an adaptor for iPhone is included. I feel like the description and photo shown accurately describe what I received; my expectations are met.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20