Profile for Dr D > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 79

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dr D "Amazon Reviewer Since the 1990's" RSS Feed (USA)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
[Latest Version] Ipow 25w (5v/5a) 4-port Family-sized Usb Fast Charger Portable Wall/desktop Charger + Power Cord for Iphone 4s, 5s, 5c, 4,6,6plus; Ipad 4, Mini, Air; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, 3; Galaxy Note 3, 2; Galaxy S4, S3; HTC One; Smartphones, 5v Tablets, Bluetooth Speakers & Headsets (White)
Offered by NORTHERN LIGHTS USA INC
Price: $18.45

5.0 out of 5 stars This Well-Made Ipow USB Fast Charger Charges 4 Devices at the Same Time, December 22, 2014
This Ipow 4-port USB Smart Charger did everything for me that was promised. It is well packaged so you can see what you are getting. Upon removing it from the packaging, I noticed right away the tight fit of the power cord into the charger which I really appreciate so you never have to deal with it losing power connection. Three of the ports are 5v 1A while one port is 5v 2a. There is a LED power indicator light for the status change of the device. I can use all four ports at one time and have not noticed any short circuits or overheating. The quality of this device meets my expectation for the price and seems to be charger that will last for a long time.
I received a complimentary unit for review purposes.

Harold Feinstein Auto Open Sunflower Cane Umbrella
Harold Feinstein Auto Open Sunflower Cane Umbrella
Offered by Gift Connection
Price: $26.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware It Arrives Smelling Like Lacquer or Wood Varnish Needing to Outgas, December 21, 2014
This umbrella arrives smelling like lacquer or wood varnish so I needed to put it open in the garage to outgas before letting it come into my home. So make sure you allow enough time before needing to use for it to outgas before using if you are someone that gets headaches or burning nasal passage, etc from things such as this. There is another model with this exact same design sold on Amazon that has no wood thus no bad odor and it is auto open and close whereas this one is only auto open.

UPDATE: the odor is seeping into my home from the garage and I wonder even if it outgasses, when it gets wet or exposed to humid air, will the odor come back? I am going to return and get the model that does not have wood. Nice that the safer model is 10% cheaper and has auto close feature. Harold Feinstein Automatic Open and Close Yellow Gerbera Flower Compact Umbrella.

Tree-Free Greetings lm43771 Hilarious Aunty Acid Your Head is Up Your by The Backland Studio Ceramic Mug, 15-Ounce
Price: $3.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Hillarious Acid message can be Read Only When Holding the Handle Away From You and Rotating the Mug Back and Forth, December 21, 2014
"I understand that your heart is in the right place. Unfortunately, your head is up your ass." I love my new Tree-Free Greeting Hilarious Aunty Acid ceramic mug! It is very well made. The handle is comfortable to my hand. The weight is perfect. The lip is comfortable to my mouth. I think it is worth a couple times what I paid for it on Amazon. Another thing I really like about this mug is it comes in its own gift box without any stickers on the mug itself so no sticker residue with which you have to spend hours or days trying to remove (possibly unsuccessfully).

The only negative is that there is but one design that covers the entire cup so you have to hold it with the handle away from you rotating it back and forth a little to read your message. I think all of the Hilarious Aunty Acid mugs are this way. My other Tree-Free Greeting mugs have the message on both sides so that you and your partner can both read it whether you are left or right-handed; I prefer message mugs to be duplicate on both sides rather than like these one message/graphic Hilarious Aunty Acid ceramic mugs by Tree Free.

Tree-Free Greetings lm43467 Encouraging Money Plant Sentiment by Robin Pickens Ceramic Mug with Full-Sized Handle, 15-Ounce
Price: $4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my new Tree-Free Greeting Im43467 Encouraging Money Plant Sentiment ..., December 20, 2014
I love my new Tree-Free Greeting Im43467 Encouraging Money Plant Sentiment by Robin Pickens! It is very well made. The graphics could not be better. The handle is comfortable to my hand. The weight is perfect. The lip is comfortable to my mouth. I can not think of a negative to say about this mug. I think it is worth a couple times what I paid for it on Amazon. I bought several different Tree-Free Greetings ceramic mugs and the colors all match so it looks like a matched set! Both sides of the mug look the same so whether you are right or left-handed both you and others get to view this pretty mug. Another thing I really like about this mug is it comes in its own gift box without any stickers on the mug itself so no sticker residue with which you have to spend hours or days trying to remove (possibly unsuccessfully).

Harold Feinstein Yellow Gerbera Flower Automatic Open Cane Umbrella
Harold Feinstein Yellow Gerbera Flower Automatic Open Cane Umbrella

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware It Arrives Smelling Like Lacquer or Wood Varnish Needing to Outgas, December 20, 2014

Cole Haan Men's Zero Grand Wing Oxford, Ironstone Kudo Suede, 10 M US
Cole Haan Men's Zero Grand Wing Oxford, Ironstone Kudo Suede, 10 M US
Price: $268.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Light-weight, cool and Comfortable, December 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is my first pair of Cole Haan shoes and I have to say that I am impressed. This Grand Wing Oxford is lighter than similarly priced shoes I own. The holes provide lots of ventilation and keep feet cool making them feel like slippers on bare feet. The color Ironstone Judo Suede is quite a bit darker and browner than shown in the picture and it is not just a monitor difference as I have my monitor adjusted and have found that most Amazon product pictures are true to color on the items I have checked. I would call the color in the picture posted at time I am writing this review silver and the pair that arrived to me taupe gray. The soles are great at absorbing heel strike shock. I have thoroughly checked both shoes and find them to be without workmanship flaw. The details are perfect. I especially like the design on the tongues. As is common to suede, there is a slight color and sheen variance depending upon whether it is smoothed down or roughed up. I would have to confidently say that these shoes are better than I was expecting from the picture and description and think you would be too.

Post-it Grip Display Rail with Navy Film (GRIPRAIL-HCRNV)
Post-it Grip Display Rail with Navy Film (GRIPRAIL-HCRNV)
Price: $21.72
2 used & new from $21.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive Great Product for Home or Office, December 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The 3M Post-it Grip Display is a great idea that is executed well. The display rail easily mounts to your wall with the enclosed adhesive strips. Papers of different weight can be held in place by the rail with no adhesive of any kind but just the ridges of the display rail so it leaves no residue. The color is described as Navy but I can not imagine anybody describing this color as navy. I would call it wedgewood blue or country blue. This blue is more attractive than navy in my opinion. The chrome finish is attractive and I like it very much. I think this 3M display rail is great for home or office.

Crystal Shot Glass Dappen Dish with Stainless Steel Lid
Crystal Shot Glass Dappen Dish with Stainless Steel Lid
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as Pictured and Described, December 17, 2014
This Crystal Shot Glass with Stainless Steel Lid from Beauticom is exactly what I was expecting from the picture and description. Also, this weighs 3 oz without the lid and 3 1/2 oz with the lid.

Beauticom Crystal Glass Dappen Dish with Stainless Steel Metal Lid (1 Piece)
Beauticom Crystal Glass Dappen Dish with Stainless Steel Metal Lid (1 Piece)
Price: $3.29

4.0 out of 5 stars If you don't mind having little indentations in the inside of the bowl from the Six Glass Feet, December 17, 2014
This Beauticom Crystal Glass Dappen Dish with Stainless Steel Metal Lid weighs 2.2 oz without the lid or 2.5 oz with the lid. The lid fits well. The inside is not perfectly round like a ball because the six glass feet actually "pull out" the glass to make six little round indentations of various depths. I purchased 3 dappen dishes from beauticom and this is my least favorite of the three. The other two are smaller and and don't have the indentations in the interior bowl.

Beauticom Glass Dappen Dish with Stainless Steel Metal Lid *Clear* (1 Piece)
Beauticom Glass Dappen Dish with Stainless Steel Metal Lid *Clear* (1 Piece)
Price: $1.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size for a Couple of Capsules of Medication or Supplements, December 17, 2014
This Beauticom Glass Dappen Dish with Stainless Steel Metal Lid is the perfect size for a couple of capsules of medication or supplements. It is thicker glass than I was expecting. It weighs 1.2 oz without lid and 1.4 with the lid. It is 1 inch wide and 1 1/2 inches high. I'm very pleased with this dappen dish.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20