Profile for Dr D > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 123

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dr D "Amazon Reviewer Since the 1990's" RSS Feed (USA)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
SOLEMEMO Wired Sports Noise Isolating In-Ear Microphone Stereo Bass Headphones with Memory Wire
Offered by SOLEMEMO
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable with Crisp Clear Audio in Noise Isolating But Not All About That Bass, July 31, 2015
This RM-S1 wired sports noise isolating in-ear headset by REMAX / SOLEMEMO is very nice made and quite comfortable. The packaging is very impressive with high quality everything. Included is a very nice zippered hard storage case with five extra sets of ear buds to find the exact comfortable fit for you. Right out of the box, I found these very comfortable. These are nice for sports as well as they stay in place. I think the noise isolating feature is great as well. The audio is crisp and clear but probably not for those that are all about that bass.

We received the blue one as a gift with no promise of posting a review. We promised that if we did review this item, it would be our honest opinion with the intent of helping Amazon customers make the right buying decision for them . If we do review a gifted item and the giver of the gift prefers our review to be private between them and us and not posted on Amazon publicly, we honor that giver's request. Please note that if this review is labeled “verified purchase,” the item came from Amazon stock and you can be assured that the sample we received is representative of what you will receive when you order from this listing.
- Dr D “Amazon reviewer since the 1990's”

Crusar Auto Car Vehicle Hangers Universal Car Seat Back Hanger Organizer Hook Headrest Luggage Holder Blue Pack of 2
Offered by Auto-Pro
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I Like Them Much More Than I Thought I Would - A MUST HAVE Now, July 31, 2015
when I first saw these Crusar Auto Hangars, I thought they would be handy at times but I have found them much more useful than I anticipated. If something happened to these, I would definitely purchase more as it keeps items in bags from rolling all over the place. Items stay safely inside the hanging bag. The hook does not fit really well around my headrests in my car but they have not come loose once; they hang tight and reliably keep my items safe from being spilled. The only negative I have to say is that I ordered blue and received pink. I really wanted blue to go with my blue car and the pink is truly neon pink and I don't think many people would like that except for Mary Kay pink cadillac drivers.

Halcyon T.™ Fine Tipped Ceramic Tweezers: Heat and Electricity Resistant
Halcyon T.™ Fine Tipped Ceramic Tweezers: Heat and Electricity Resistant
Offered by Halcyon Technologies
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Ceramic Tweezers Do Not Conduct Heat and Solder Does Not Adhere, July 31, 2015
These fine-tipped ceramic tweezers by Halcyon are a precision tool of high quality. Being made of black zirconia ceramic, they do not conduct heat and are safe up to 1300°F. Solder will not adhere. These are comfortable to hold. The tips are precision and are pointy and sharp; the tips are replaceable if/when needed. I am very impressed with the quality of these ceramic tweezers I can not think of anything negative to say about these tweezers.

- Dr D “Amazon reviewer since the 1990's”

Ipow Lightweight Comfortable Soft Contoured Sleep Eye Mask & Ear Plugs - Perfect for Men, Women, Children and Shift Workers, Adjustable Size, 2 Pack,black
Offered by NORTHERN LIGHTS USA INC
Price: $11.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Sleep / Meditation Mask for Those with Sensitive Eyes / Eyelashes and a Wider Flatter Nose, July 31, 2015
This IPOW sleep / meditation mask is much softer than I imagined from the photographs. This is very soft foam and is perfect for those who have sensitive eyes because the eye area protrudes outward giving more room for your eyes and eyelashes inside without anything touching them. I have a typical anglo nose and this masks lets some light in on both sides of the nose piece. I think the shape of the nose piece on this mask is better fit for those with a wider flatter nose than typical anglo noses. The elastic headband is adjustable and is sewn well onto the mask. These come in a set of two and each has a set of comfortable yellow ear plugs.

- Dr D “Amazon reviewer since the 1990's”

Ecandy 8 Bright LED Wireless Waterproof Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light Outdoor Solar Energy Welcome Light for For Patio, Deck, Yard, Garden, Home, Driveway, Stairs, outside wall, with Dusk to Dawn Dark Sensing Auto On/Off Function
Offered by ESON-AM
Price: $99.99
3 used & new from $14.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Way to Add a Motion Sensor Light Especially in Areas Where there is not Electrical Power, July 29, 2015
This Ecandy wireless solar motion sensor light comes well packaged in a frustration-free easy to open full color cardboard box. To mount, there is one screw hole at the top of the light as you can see in the picture above. Included in the box are two screws and two anchors in case you mess up or lose one. Thank you Shenzhen Huachen Hongye Technology Co for including an extra set. at the top you can see the black solar panel which needs to be in sunlight to charge. The white rectangle at the bottom is the light. In between these two panels is the round motion detector. It works as described above. If yours is not working, use the included pin in the on/off switch hole that you will see next to the round motion detector; if you lose this pin, a paperclip would suffice. This is a great way to add a motion sensor light especially in areas where there is not electrical power.

- Dr D “Amazon reviewer since the 1990's”

DECEC® Portable Keychain Short Flat Micro USB 2.0 Data Sync OTG Charging Cable Cord for Samsung HTC Sony LG Google Android Phone and Tablet and Many Digital Cameras
Offered by Seedforce
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Harrier Cable with Innovative Design Durably Built to Last, July 26, 2015
This multi-function cable by DECEC is so impressive in its innovative design and functionality. It functions as both a data transfer sync cable and a charge cable as well as a on-the-go cable with just a switch of the button between "cable" and "OTG" located on the underside of the largest blue piece. When it is in OTG mode the USB 2.0 A receptacle is ready for a flash drive, camera, mp3, mouse, keyboard, game pad, etc. This cable is really well made and looks like it is very durable. I love the design which is not only functional but attractive as well and protects the USB2.0 A plug. Folded it is only 12 cm and unfolds to 24 cm. I can not think of anything negative to say about this Harrier cable.

- Dr D “Amazon reviewer since the 1990's”

V4INK ® Replacement Samsung clp 320 clp320 Cyan Toner Cartridges for Samsung CLP-325 CLX-3185FM
Offered by V4INK
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Crisp Clear Vivid Ink that Seems to be Lasting as Long as the Name Brand One, July 26, 2015
This replacement cartridge fits great in my Samsung CLP-325. This cartridge arrived nicely packaged in a protective plastic cover within styrofoam within a cardboard box. I just removed the used up toner cartridge and inserted this one and then there was a light show and then it worked great. The Samsung printer management software recognized the full toner cartridge and it would print. The ink is nice and dark and vivid. The ink is crisp and clear on the pages and does not smear. It seems to be lasting as long as the name brand one. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend to others.

We received this item as a gift with no promise of posting a review. We promised that if we did review this item, it would be our honest opinion with the intent of helping Amazon customers make the right buying decision for them . If we do review a gifted item and the giver of the gift prefers our review to be private between them and us and not posted on Amazon publicly, we honor that giver's request. Please note that if this review is labeled “verified purchase,” the item came from Amazon stock and you can be assured that the sample we received is representative of what you will receive when you order from this listing.
- Dr D “Amazon reviewer since the 1990's”

DECEC® Portable Travel Flat Micro USB 2.0 Data Sync OTG Charge Cable Cord for Samsung HTC Sony LG Google Cell Phone
Offered by Seedforce
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Harrier Cable with Innovative Design Durably Built to Last, July 25, 2015

- Dr D “Amazon reviewer since the 1990's”

Broan Model BPS1FA30 Range Hood Filter - 11-3/4" X 14-1/4" X 3/8"
Broan Model BPS1FA30 Range Hood Filter - 11-3/4" X 14-1/4" X 3/8"
Offered by Air Filter Factory
Price: $14.77
8 used & new from $9.78

3.0 out of 5 stars From 1 Seller I Received Thick High Quality Shiny Filter and from Another Seller, dark tarnished thin Flimsy Filter with Staples, July 23, 2015
WARNING! Although these filters are all listed on the same page, the quality of filters you get is very dependent upon from which seller you purchase. Air Filter Factory sent me thick shiny sturdy strong attractive filters. Industrial Filter Sales sent me gray see-through filters that are half the thickness of Air Filter Factory's. The filters from Industrial Filters Sales are so flimsy that they flop around in your hand and the mesh has to be reinforced with staples to hold it together. When I wrote Industrial Filter Sales that the ones I received had staples and were defective, they replied that all their filters have staples to hold the mesh together. I agree that the mesh in the Industrial Filter Sales is so flimsy it is falling apart and instead of them increasing the number of layers and the quality of mesh to match Air Filter Factory, they add staples! I am uploading several pictures and hope you can see in the photographs the difference in mesh thickness, sturdiness, color, and quality. AVOID Industrial Filter Sales and go with Air Filter Factory.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Blusmart® Wireless Waterproof LCD Bike Computer Odometer Speedometer with Multi Function and LCD Backlight
Offered by KIMCY
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bicycle Computer comes with Perfect Instructions, July 23, 2015
I love this Bluesmart waterproof LCD bike computer because it sets up easily with easy instructions and then works great! I think these instructions are a perfect example of perfect instructions. The instructions are easy to understand with pictures to demonstrate and you can lay it open to free up your hands. I am uploading copies of the instructions so you can see for yourself what a great job Blusmart did here. I always got to save to my computer a copy or photograph of the instructions in case they are needed later on for some reason.

There were no surprises here. The bike computer is accurately pictured and described. I feel like I received exactly what I was promised. I can not think of anything negative to say, con, or improvement to recommend.

Comment Comment | Permalink