Profile for Dr. M. A. Dixon > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 74

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dr. M. A. Dixon "hyper-observant" RSS Feed (last seen singing in her ocean-view garden)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
OXO Good Grips Twist & Pop Strawberry Huller
OXO Good Grips Twist & Pop Strawberry Huller
Price: $7.99
6 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love, love, love this OXO Good Grips Twist & Pop Strawberry Huller, August 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The OXO Good Grips Twist & Pop Strawberry Huller works great for huge strawberries! It really speeds up the time spent preparing large strawberries. Also, the end product looks nicer than when I use a paring knife. I like the design of having it look like a strawberry. The blades are very sharp, so be careful! It is super easy to clean and is even dishwasher safe. It stores easily as it is so compact. I must also congratulate OXO on its packaging of this product; there is a pull tab that makes it extremely easy and frustration free to open. Great job OXO with this wonderful Good Grips Twist & Pop Strawberry Huller and its easy frustration-free packaging.

New Balance Women's W890 Neutral Light Running Shoe,Blue/Pink,8 B US
New Balance Women's W890 Neutral Light Running Shoe,Blue/Pink,8 B US
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $99.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I prefer most every other New Balance to this W890, August 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The New Balance W890 runs small; perhaps it runs a whole size small. Also, it looks like by the way it is designed that it will really absorb shock well but it does not do as well as my other shoes. The bottom doesn't really bend well and stay snug against my foot when I walk or run which really does not feel good at all. It does a good job of supporting against pronation. It is attractive. Perhaps if I try the next size or half size up, it will fit better and move better when I walk and run. This colorful shoe is bright and vivid; I do like the colors.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Salmonella contamination in certain date codes * please read *, August 19, 2014
RECALL NOTICE

August 19, 2014

To Our Valued Customers:

We have been alerted by our supplier of Trader Joe's Raw Almond Butters that there is a possibility that product with the specified date codes may be contaminated with Salmonella:

(SKU 91989) Raw Crunchy Unsalted Almond Butter [USE BY 28DEC14 thru 18JUN15]

(SKU 56995) Raw Creamy Unsalted Almond Butter [USE BY 27DEC14 thru 18JUL15]
In accordance with our stringent health and safety standards, and as an extreme precaution, all of the potentially affected product has been removed from sale and destroyed.

Customers who have purchased any of these items with the specified code dates are urged to not eat them and to dispose of them or return them to any Trader Joe’s for a full refund.

No other Trader Joe's products are included in this recall.

Customers with questions may contact Trader Joe's Customer Relations at (626) 599-3817 [Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 6:00 pm Pacific Time].

UV-Blocker UV Protection Golf Umbrella
UV-Blocker UV Protection Golf Umbrella

5.0 out of 5 stars Great UV Golf Umbrella, August 16, 2014
I use my UV-BLocker UV Protection Golf Umbrella daily and really enjoy it. It works great. Being a golf umbrella, it is larger and heavier than normal umbrellas so I like to use it when the sun is at an angle rather than directly overhead so that I can protect more of my body. When the sun is directly overhead, I use a smaller umbrella that is large enough to protect my body but is lighterweight. The quality of this umbrella is outstanding. The slits for the wind to come through really help keep it cooler as well. I am very pleased with my purchase. The auto open feature works great.

Creative ZiiSound D5x Modular Wireless Speaker System with Bluetooth Transmitter
Offered by Creative Labs, Inc.
Price: $299.99
4 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best system when you purchase several with a subwoofer, August 15, 2014
I love the D5X even more than the D5 because you can link them and get an amazing sound effect. I love the attractive design as well. I have several of these with the subwoofer in one bedroom and if you lie in the middle it sounds like you are in heaven surrounded with angels singing all around. Awesome

Creative D200 Bluetooth Speaker
Creative D200 Bluetooth Speaker
Price: $69.00
58 used & new from $49.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Good if you can't afford ZiiSound D5, August 15, 2014
These Creative D200 BLuetooth Speakers are great for the price but if you can afford it, I recommend the jump up to the Creative ZiiSound D5 Wireless Multimedia Speaker System for iPod touch 4G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, Droid, and other Bluetooth-Enabled Devices to amaze yourself and others with audio excellence

Panasonic SC-BT300 1250W 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Disc Home Theater Sound System
Panasonic SC-BT300 1250W 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Disc Home Theater Sound System

5.0 out of 5 stars Great system still sounds great 5 years after purchase., August 15, 2014
This Panasonic SC-BT300 Home Theater Sound system sounds as great as the day I purchased it from Amazon in 2009 five years ago! I often purchase new systems and remember that this one was one of the easiest to set up. It sounded great and the smaller speakers were a little small for me so I gave those away and used a larger Onkyo speaker and it turned out great. This Panasonic home theater system really works for me. I am shopping for what new features are available in the home theater systems such as upscaling to 4K so if I don't see features, this one has, I may just keep using it.

FREE SAMPLE - Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips, Multigrain 1.5 Ounce Bag
FREE SAMPLE - Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips, Multigrain 1.5 Ounce Bag
Price: $1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious non-GMO chip., August 15, 2014
I received these from Amazon free with purchase. The Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips Multigrain are delicious! Besides the awesome taste, my favorite thing about these chips is that they are non-GMO which is what you should look for in corn products. It does contain cooked oils, so I would not recommend eating them (or other foods with cooked oils) frequently. I love that it has flax seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seed and quinoa without poppy seeds which I do not like. Often foods with many seeds will include poppy and I really do not like that.

Denon AVR-4520CI Networking Home Theater AV Receiver with AirPlay
Denon AVR-4520CI Networking Home Theater AV Receiver with AirPlay
Price: $1,999.98
22 used & new from $1,395.00

3.0 out of 5 stars awesome until its not - doesn't last, August 15, 2014
My absolute favorite thing about the Denon AVR-4520CI is that it will upscale all video signals to 4K (3,840 by 2,160 pixels), which provides four times the picture quality of 1080p sot that you can use it with 4K monitors and video projectors. 4K is so relaxing on your eyes and most people may not see the visual difference other than your eyes are more relaxed which is wonderful the older you get. I was really enjoying this right up until it died right after it was too late to return it. : ( When I spend this much money, I expect it to last longer than this!

Onkyo TX-NR636 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver Plus A Klipsch Synergy SUB-12 12-Inch Subwoofer

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing!, August 15, 2014
Wow, wowzer, wow! Is what I kept hearing coming out of my mouth as I enjoy this amazing Onkyo TX-NR636. I love the design of the subwoofer too which seems to help keep the sound off of the floor and not travelling to neighbors. Not only is the audio super amazing, it is so visually attractive as well. The video looks just as good as my other 3-D Onkyo A/V receiver.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20