Profile for Lawless > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lawless RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
COVERGIRL Lineblast 24 Hour Eyeliner, Enduring Black, 0.02 Ounce
COVERGIRL Lineblast 24 Hour Eyeliner, Enduring Black, 0.02 Ounce
Offered by Camelot Toys
Price: $11.99
11 used & new from $5.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh, no., September 26, 2014
While the compact size is nice and fits well into my purse, this eyeliner cost way too much for the short period of time it lasted. I bought this September 1st; it has been less than three weeks and this eyeliner is near useless.

I will NEVER buy this product again and I can't recommend you buy it. More or less a waste of money.

MPERO FLEX FLIP Wallet Case for Samsung Galaxy S III I9300 T999 I747 - Black
MPERO FLEX FLIP Wallet Case for Samsung Galaxy S III I9300 T999 I747 - Black
Offered by Empire Case
Price: $9.99
10 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars A couple of design flaws, but good overall., June 20, 2014
Overall, I don't regret making this purchase, but sometimes I wonder if I should have shelled out the couple extra bucks to get one of the higher quality wallet cases. Well worth the price regardless.

Cons:
- the magnet being on the right side of the case leads to the magnet potentially touching the screen when the case is open
- cannot lie down in certain positions with the phone case without the magnet getting in the way of the screen
- the phone charger that came with my S3 does not fit snuggly in the charger while the phone case is on & it's often wiggling around, which could potentially cause damage to the charging dock (I have used another charger and it has fit perfectly, but I don't intend on buying/using an Amazon kindle charger for my phone). I do not recommend using the phone while it's charging if you're looking to prevent damage
- the two card holders often hold the cards put inside TOO WELL; there have been times the entire inner part of the card holders have come inside out while removing cards

Pros:
+ sturdy, durable, of pretty high quality
+ protects phone perfectly
+ sleek and stylish
+ can fit 2 cards in each slot without scuffs on screen or difficulty closing
+ even when the magnet has touched the screen of my phone, it's never caused any damage; it's merely an inconvenience

Four Pairs Sterling Silver Small Endless Hoop Earrings for Cartilage, Nose or Lips, 10mm 12mm 14mm & 24mm
Offered by Silver Line
Price: $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars a deal for the price, March 20, 2014
Pros:
+ can wear in the shower! no rusting, wear, or anything of the sort
+ sterling silver
+ multi-use (lips, ears, etc)

Cons:
- pretty difficult to latch, especially at the tops of the ears (I needed a friend to help me; you might too)

These are a steal at this price. If I could give the seller any recommendations, I would offer the 10mm and the 12mm twice over for the same price as I doubt I'm ever going to use the 14mm and the 24mm.

Can't give it five stars because the fragility and difficulty of the latch.

Burt's Bees Sensitive Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounces
Burt's Bees Sensitive Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounces
Price: $10.31
29 used & new from $3.49

2.0 out of 5 stars maybe it's just me..., March 13, 2014
After extended regular use (daily for 3-4 weeks) I developed little bumps under and around my eyes. I'm not disputing that it works for other people, I'm sure it does, but I bought this stuff specifically because I have sensitive skin, and it didn't help much. It actually made things worse. I wouldn't recommend it to friends/family, but I'm happy to hear that it seems to be working for most people.

August WT605N - FM Transmitter - In Car MP3 Player and Charger with iPod connector / 3.5mm Audio In / USB Charging Port
Offered by Daffodil US
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price, February 18, 2014
Pros:
+ at ~$20, this transmitter works as well as the more expensive transmitters
+ highly recommended for iPods; it charges as it plays!
+ remote control is useful for those sitting in the back seat
+ great design in terms of mp3 holder; held sturdy and in place

Cons:
- battery not included for remote
- static at times (but it's expected)
- bad design in that it can get in the way of stick shift

If you're looking for a budget transmitter, this is the one to go for.

Diane Wave Brush, 100% Soft Boar Bristles
Diane Wave Brush, 100% Soft Boar Bristles
Offered by BEAUTY IT IS
Price: $3.69
24 used & new from $3.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, February 18, 2014
Pros:
+ price
+ great for smoothing
+ helps prevent split ends
+ works well as a brush for small children and babies

Cons:
- definitely doesn't seem like 100% boar bristle
- doesn't brush hair; doesn't rid hair of tangles (although that's not really the purpose of this brush according to my research)
- soft to a fault; wouldn't recommend to someone with exceedingly thick hair

Caress Body Wash, Scarlet Blossom, 18 Ounce
Caress Body Wash, Scarlet Blossom, 18 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, February 11, 2014
Considering this is a more "budget body wash," I was very impressed with the quality. The smell sticks around and you don't have to use an absurd amount to get it to do so.

Maybelline New York Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner, Black, 0.037 fl. Oz.
Price: $5.94
15 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I've never used a better eyeliner, January 2, 2014
Pros:
+ as precise as advertised
+ great for eyeliner beginners
+ easy to apply
+ long lasting
+ (mostly) waterproof

Cons:
- the tip frays (albeit infrequently)
- not as quick dry as expected (I have to keep my eyes closed for anywhere from 15-30 seconds after applying)

I'm more than likely never going to purchase another eyeliner. If you're looking for an easy to use liquid eyeliner, your search is over!

Sterling Silver Musical Note Pendant Necklace, 18"
Sterling Silver Musical Note Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $19.75

4.0 out of 5 stars An elegant necklace, but can't give it 5 stars, November 13, 2013
Pros:
+ beautiful pendant
+ elegant chain
+ good length to chain (not too short, not too long)
+ well priced

Con:
- the metal piece attaching the pendant to the chain gets mussed up quite frequently; it'll get turned upside down or stuck in certain positions, causing the pendant to position awkwardly.

If this didn't happen so often I'd definitely be giving it a 5 star review. If you're constantly fiddling with your necklace, you probably won't run into this problem, but if you're not the type to worry about what you're wearing you may end up with a friend pointing it out to you.

K-ON! Mio Akiyama Original Costume Ver. 1/8 PVC Figure
K-ON! Mio Akiyama Original Costume Ver. 1/8 PVC Figure
Offered by Tokyo otaku
Price: $58.98
96 used & new from $55.85

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderfully made PVC, December 19, 2012
This is a very well made PVC.

I am a bassist myself (coincidentally enough I own the same Fender Jazz bass that Mio plays) and I'll happily admit that this bass is SPOT ON in terms of accuracy and detail. As a previous reviewer stated, the strap is a chore and a half to get on. Even after finding out that Mio's head is removable to assist in putting the strap on, it still doesn't go where it belongs (on her shoulder, as pictured); that's probably the worst aspect of this figure. Even after I'm able to get the strap close to where it needs to be, I fear moving the figure itself, worrying that the strap will come undone.

My only other complaint is the color of the stand. I'm not sure if this varies, but the stand I received was a very bright color of blue. Not only does it not match any aspect of her design, it clashes pretty badly. A simple white stand would have made me a much happier customer.

My favorite aspect of the design of this PVC is the placement of her fingers. She really looks like she's playing bass!

Overall a very well-made and gorgeous PVC with minor issues.

Page: 1 | 2