Profile for C. Ramsay > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Ramsay "bookish one" RSS Feed

Skyline Furniture Surrey Queen Tufted Headboard, Black Velvet
Skyline Furniture Surrey Queen Tufted Headboard, Black Velvet
Price: $307.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect headboard for a bedroom remodel, April 4, 2013
In a two week time period we redid our daughter's bedroom top to bottom...Trying to be as inexpensive as possible but yet staying with our theme (Audrey Hepburn/retro Hollywood/black, white, pale pink)we found this headboard...enough ooh la la to blend in. this arrived about 2 days after ordering...quicker than the rest of us could paint the place. It's solid, has some flexibility of height...my husband secured at the highest setting and it was perfect. The fabric is a slightly fuzzy microfiber type faux velour/velvet..not too fancy but is just right for what we were after.

Casio Men's PRW2500T-7CR Pathfinder Triple Sensor Tough Solar Digital Multi-Function Titanium Pathfinder Casual Watch
Price: $290.95
12 used & new from $270.58

5.0 out of 5 stars The second Pathfinder purchased, May 14, 2012
I'm hoping I eventually run out of people I know who want one of these..not the cheapest of watches but they are popular at our house. Each of the men I give to go wild..they use every button and function on the watch with no problems. On hikes and adventures they are happy to tell me the elevation gain, set timers for goals, etc....it's nice to have a product that does what is says..(and the functions have been very accurate/we've had others test the validity with their own equipment).

Throw a Great Party: Inspired by evenings in Paris with Jim Haynes
Throw a Great Party: Inspired by evenings in Paris with Jim Haynes
by Mary Bartlett
Price: $15.25
42 used & new from $0.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book Wonderful Man, May 14, 2012
My daughter traveled around the world to take part in one of his dinner parties. Of course, we wanted to relive the idea and bought the book..it was well written, a great story, great ideas for setting up ou own dinner parties, and includes some recipes....

Sirisha Women's 100% Thai Silk Blouse, Deep Pink (XL)
Sirisha Women's 100% Thai Silk Blouse, Deep Pink (XL)

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but runs SMAAAAAAALLLL, May 14, 2012
I needed something bright hot pink and this was as close as I coul find and still be in a style that is acceptable in a professional setting. The shirt is constructed in a fairly cheap fashion (serged seams left exposed), fabric is hard to iron to a decent look after washing (as directed), and the shirt itself runs very small...order a size or two up and don't expect the shirt to ever look the same after cleaning. For what it was I would say it was overpriced; but I needed the color.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2012 7:45 AM PDT

Prodyne Fruit Infusion Flavor Pitcher
Prodyne Fruit Infusion Flavor Pitcher
Price: Click here to see our price
51 used & new from $13.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, May 14, 2012
Read the directions; no dishwasher...but other than that it's close to perfect. You can easily see the pretty fruits, veggies and herbs added to your water. Having ice cold, flavored waters has made plain ole water very popular in our house. The item was shipped securely and very quickly.