Profile for Mitty76 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mitty76 RSS Feed (Illinois, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
TRENDnet 500 Mbps Powerline Ethernet AV Adapter Kit with Bonus Outlet TPL-402E2K (White)
Offered by F1RST CLASS DISTRIBUTION
Price: $79.99
9 used & new from $61.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Works wonderfully!, August 17, 2013
I purchased these through a gold box deal some time ago. I live in military base housing in Guam and I finally decided to hook them up. Set up took a max of 8-10 minutes and works great! Main reason I purchased these is because living in Guam our house is basically a concrete block and streaming movies through the wifi just wasn't cutting it. Now the streaming video is great and frustration is gone. I plan on purchasing more for other locations in the house. Additionally, I connected the devices through a post on my wifi router with no problems at all. I have been using them for six months and they have not disappointed me yet.

Can You Escape
Can You Escape
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun without being overly difficult, July 23, 2013
This review is from: Can You Escape (App)
I really enjoyed the game and it didn't aggravate me to the point of throwing my tablet! I suggest app for download.

Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters
Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters
DVD

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent movie that could have been done better, June 13, 2013
Hansel and Gretel was decent. The story was good, but I did not like how they did not stick to a time period specific acting. Dropping of f-bombs and other cursing just takes away from the heart of the picture. There is one scene with partial nudity and alot of cursing.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a prude, but this movie did not need those things. Had the movie been more like "The Brothers Grimm" I may have enjoyed it more. In my eyes, this film tries way to hard to be something it isn't.

Final review. It is a good movie to rent but I would not waste my money on a purchase. The movie did not leave me wanting to watch it again. I mentioned "The Brothers Grimm" in my review and that movie I have seen more than a dozen times and I enjoy every time I watch it. This movie doesn't even come close to that.

Under Armour Men's UA Camo Fleece Beanie One Size Fits All Realtree AP
Under Armour Men's UA Camo Fleece Beanie One Size Fits All Realtree AP

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy! MADE IN CHINA!!!, April 29, 2013
Do not buy any Under Armour clothing without checking the tag! Even their American Flag clothing is made in CHINA!!! CHECK THE TAG! BUY AMERICAN!

Eureka AirSpeed AS1001A Gold Bagless Upright
Eureka AirSpeed AS1001A Gold Bagless Upright
Price: $99.99
59 used & new from $64.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Claims to be better than a Dyson but falls very short, October 17, 2012
I purchased this vacuum for my office because I didn't see the point of purchasing another Dyson for just that purpose. Does the vacuum work? Yes. Is it better than a Dyson? Not by a long shot.

I own 2 Dyson vacuums and on is almost 6 years old and works as good as the day I bought it. This vacuum is good just for what I bought it for. If you want a good vacuum for your home or large business stick with the Dyson. For a small areas or limited use this vacuum will suffice.

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted [HD]
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted [HD]
DVD
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great movie!, October 16, 2012
My family and I loved this movie. The humor throughout the movie had us in tears we laughed so hard!

Snow White & the Huntsman - Extended Edition (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet)
DVD ~ Kristen Stewart
Price: $9.49
138 used & new from $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent. Rent it, do not buy it., September 19, 2012
Simply put, the movie is decent, Kristen Stewart is just as annoying and emotionless as ever, and the films dialog sound level is so poor you have to crank the volume to hear it just to turn it down not to be over powered by action scenes. Rent it, do not buy it.

Sportsman GEN7000 7,000 Watt 13 HP OVH 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable Generator With Electric Start
7 used & new from $602.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs like a champ!, August 29, 2012
I purchased this item before I was transferred to Andersen Air Force Base in Guam and I am so glad I did! Price was perfect, assembly was simple and love the electric start. With the number of power outages on this little island, I have gotten my moneys worth the first year! This generator is worth every penny and has made life easier so far from home for my family and I with the unreliable power system here. When I leave and head back to the states, it will be good to know I have this bad boy to take care of my families needs when the power goes out!

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close (Movie Only Edition Blu-ray + Ultraviolet Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Tom Hanks
42 used & new from $1.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible movie, May 26, 2012
This movie was horrible. Stick to the book! The movie was filled with worthless scenes of an annoying little boy trying to connect with his dead father. The book was a billion times better and I hate reading! What does that tell you?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2012 9:14 PM PDT

Emerson GF827 DVD Karaoke Player
Emerson GF827 DVD Karaoke Player
Offered by Frugal Buys CA LLC
Price: $186.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy kid!, December 26, 2011
I bought this for my 8 yr old daughter along with a couple of the current discs. She loves it!!! She said it was the best present she got for Christmas and now she is singing the songs she loves on this great sounding system! Great price for a great and flexible system!

Page: 1 | 2