Profile for Gavin smith > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gavin smith RSS Feed (Cleveland, OH USA)

NEW VERIZON LG OCTANE CELL PHONE!
NEW VERIZON LG OCTANE CELL PHONE!
Offered by pageplus123
Price: $79.98
3 used & new from $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great phone, March 29, 2014
wife has used hers for years. when I wanted an inexpensive phone solution it seemed an obvious choice. does not require a pricey data plan. works very well for calling and texting.

Dungeon Siege 3 - Demo [Download]
Dungeon Siege 3 - Demo [Download]

1.0 out of 5 stars DS 3 doesn't work like 1 & 2, March 29, 2014
Requires "Steam" SW which isn't working. It wants me to de-install my anti-virus SW to work. Crazy demand for gaming SW. So I have not played the game at all and have gotten zero help from their support. A waste of money.

LG Octane VN530 Hard Snap On Case Cover Blue OEM Verizon New Ships in Retail Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Octane is a value-based phone, March 29, 2014
Love the phone, my wife has had one for years. I wanted a phone that didn't require massive data- just an inexpensive method for phone calls and texting. I'd recommend this for value-conscious consumers and for kids. Spent $20 on the phone and cost $25/month to add to a family plan with unlimited calls & texts. I have a laptop and a tablet and don't want to pay for a phone to do the same things. I like a phone for...making phone calls.

Mystery, Alaska
Mystery, Alaska
DVD ~ Russell Crowe
Price: $6.93
109 used & new from $1.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Mystery- fun flick, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Mystery, Alaska (DVD)
It's maybe a bit adult for our 5-year old, but my wife and I have always loved this Russell Crowe flick.

Good News Bible
Good News Bible
by American Bible Society
Price: $4.59
153 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Ummm- the (really) good book, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Good News Bible (Paperback)
To summarize my feedback, this is a great value purchase. Insofar as the text, It's the good book... 'nuff said.

Miracle (Widescreen Edition)
Miracle (Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Kurt Russell
Price: $5.00
318 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Miraculously good, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Miracle (Widescreen Edition) (DVD)
I have always loved this film, and recently bought it as a gift for a hockey-nuts 12 year old. It truly captures the story around arguably the biggest upset in sports. I remember the excitement of watching those games as a kid to this day.

Panasonic MC-CG902 Full Size Bag Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Panasonic MC-CG902 Full Size Bag Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by The Nerds
Price: $198.98
76 used & new from $153.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic canister vacuum, December 15, 2012
Very good price for this machine which is the exact same machine as the Kenmore Progressive canister it replaced (just branded as Panasonic). We loved that vac which lasted 10 years and hope for the same from this one. Shipping was timely.

Alexander
Alexander
by Harold Littledale
41 used & new from $0.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Alexander- awesome children's book with unique 60's illustrations, February 12, 2010
This review is from: Alexander (Hardcover)
One of my favorite stories from my youth. I purchased this for my son. Wonderful story about a boy and his imaginary friend, Alexander the horse. A tale of a boy who had a bad-tempered day and of the unconditional love of his father.