Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Trident AG-EPIC-BL Aegis Case with Screen Protector for Samsung SPH-D710 - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Blue
Offered by Wireless Wonderz
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $13.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, July 10, 2013
I've been using Otterbox cases for quite some time, but got tired of how it seems they mostly cater to Iphones. After some research I came across Trident and I figured I'd give them a shot. Not only do they have different colors to choose from, are more reasonably priced, but I would choose them 100 times over Otterbox any day. Very well made, very durable. I highly recommend Trident to anyone thinking of buying one of their cases.

Allen Company Camo Duffel Bag
Allen Company Camo Duffel Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, June 17, 2011
We loved it. We ordered it for when we go camping, and works out great! Very roomy, and tons of space. It holds all of my husbands and my clothes. I highly recommend this bag.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2015 4:53 AM PST