Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Ashburn, VA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Weight Gurus Digital Bathroom Scale with Large Backlit LCD and Smartphone Tracking (Chevron)
Offered by Become Gurus
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $25.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice scale, but why did it come up when I asked for Bluetooth?, June 17, 2014
I shopped late one night online and should not have. I have a galaxy S5 phone and started to like the sHealth feature and wanted to tag my scale into my phone app via blue tooth. So I searched Amazon for bluetooth bathroom scale and this thing came up on top. I guess I was too tired to notice that it dod not actually claim to have blue tooth capability. Instead it has a proprietary code it put on its screen that its own phone app will take a picture of and translate into your weight plot for you. That is NOT what I wanted, and I blame myself (though I am bit irritated with Amazon for having this come up on top of the list when I specifically searched for bluetooth). As scales go, it works very well, very easy to clean, and reasonably attractive. Just not what I thought I was ordering. Since I had already used it before I realized it, I never tried to return it.

Kris Longknife: Defender
Kris Longknife: Defender

5.0 out of 5 stars You won;t be sorry, May 17, 2014
Love the characters, great suspense, great story telling. Once I started, I ran through everything he wrote. Maybe it is because I identify with that "well someone has to do it, so guess I better get busy and do it" mentality. Actually, I guess that is the original American mentality before we turned into a nation with half the people wanting the government to do it all for them. I vote for the rugged individual!

Kris Longknife: Welcome Home / Go Away
Kris Longknife: Welcome Home / Go Away
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the series,, May 17, 2014

Kris Longknife: Daring
Kris Longknife: Daring

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, May 17, 2014
This author has the knack to creating lovable and hateable characters that you want to keep reading about. I started out with the Chris Longknife books and read them so fast that I outpaced the author and then read this portion to get the back stories. The overall set of books is a little repetitive at the 50,000 foot level, but the stories are so good I don't really care. Plus, I guess some of the general "repetition" is really part of the overall story line anyway. And, if truth be told, seems to be the way real history works too - we the people just don't learn from history and keep running into the same problems. My ONLY issue is that the author is not writing fast enough, but since I read each of these in two or three days, I guess the author does not have a chance of keeping up...Oh well.

They Also Serve (A Jump Universe Novel)
They Also Serve (A Jump Universe Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, May 17, 2014

First Casualty (A Jump Universe Novel)
First Casualty (A Jump Universe Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this author, his universe and characters, May 17, 2014

Dust Collection Power Tool Hose with Fittings By Peachtree Woodworking - PW382
Dust Collection Power Tool Hose with Fittings By Peachtree Woodworking - PW382
Offered by Peachtree Woodworking Supply Inc
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality hose for the money., May 17, 2014
Flexible, good quality hose. End fittings are slightly flexible rubber which creat good seals to the equipment. I am a happy camper.

CHOE UPGRADED Qi Wireless Charger Charging Pad for S5, Nexus 5, Nexus 7(2013) , Nexus 4,Nokia Lumia 1020/ 920/928, MOTO Droid Maxx/Droid Mini,HTC Droid DNA, HTC Rzound,Blackberry Z30,Pentax WG-III camera,Samsung, Google, LG, HTC and Other Qi-Enabled Phones and Tablets (AC adapter not included) Black
Offered by Greenjia
Price: $70.00
2 used & new from $20.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Charging Pad - I like it., May 17, 2014
This has a nice large square format and it easily supports the phone. It also has a slight "rubbery" texture on top so it holds my leather case very well and prevents it from easily slipping off. I have another wireless charger that I use at work that I got from the phone company. It is circular and not nearly as nice as this one.

Ark Royal
Ark Royal
Price: $3.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointing, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Ark Royal (Kindle Edition)
Plastic characters, cliche ridden, too many things to suspend belief on. Gave it to page 100 or so and gave up on it. Not for me.

Gerber 30-000016 Crucial Tool, Gray
Gerber 30-000016 Crucial Tool, Gray
Offered by 1st in sales
Price: $17.49
125 used & new from $11.23

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this thing., April 12, 2014
Was on sale, I felt like buying yet another tool, and well...
I have it in my pocket all the time when working in my home shop.
Good sharp knife, very handy pliers, real nice heft and solid feel to it.
The handle edges are all "relieved" so it fits hand nicely and does not
cut into your grip. They got one happy customer. Likely give a few away for Christmas...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6