Profile for J. Baker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 362

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Baker "kairilily" RSS Feed (South Carolina)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Remington WR5100 Women's Rotary Shaver, Pink
Remington WR5100 Women's Rotary Shaver, Pink
Price: $89.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Hair oh hair, why are you still there???, July 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the first electric shaver I have ever used. I really hate to admit it because I am always ahead of the game on modern technology. This is one area where I guess I have been left behind.

I was very, very excited about getting my first electric shaver. Upon opening the box, I thought it was very cool looking. It is easy to turn on and off with only the one button on the front and it is easy to hold. I charged it up for 24 hours before using. I lathered my legs up with shaving gel and grabbed the razor. I shaved and shaved and when all done, there was still a lot of hair. I rinsed my legs, rinsed the razor, and decided to shave them again with no gel thinking that could have been the problem. Unfortunately, there was still a lot of hair after shaving. I tried pressing harder and shaving some more, but that didn't seem to help either. I really don't know what I could be doing wrong. Unfortunately, I had to pull out my trusty Hydro and finish shaving my legs. I plan to ask my husband to take a look at this razor just to make sure there is nothing wrong with it. If he determines the problem is me, I will update this review. For right now though, I could not recommend this shaver.

Belkin MIXIT 6-Inch Metallic Lightning to USB Cable for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPhone 5 / 5S / 5c and iPod touch 5th Gen (Silver)
Price: $22.74
5 used & new from $19.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly., July 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This cable is only six inches long, so it's quite short. It does work well though. We use it to charge two iPod touches and an iPad mini. The short cord length makes it very difficult to use the product while charging, but I knew it was only six inches when I ordered it.

Barbie in Rock 'N Royals Singing Courtney Doll
Barbie in Rock 'N Royals Singing Courtney Doll
Price: $19.88
9 used & new from $19.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it., July 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I don't actually love the doll but my daughter does, so it gets five stars. Courtney comes with a crown and microphone. She sings two songs and her skirt spins around when you press the button on her chest. The doll feels like really cheap plastic to me, but a lot of dolls do now. The important thing is that my daughter loves it and plays with it all day long with the rest of her dolls.

Barbie Saddle 'N Ride Horse and Teresa Doll
Barbie Saddle 'N Ride Horse and Teresa Doll
Price: $44.99
10 used & new from $34.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a horse that really walks!, July 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My daughter was so excited to finally get a toy horse that actually walks. You put the doll on the horse, push the little button on the top of it's head, and it trots across the floor. You need to play with the horse on a hard floor though. Every time she tries to make it walk on the carpet, it falls over. The set comes with the horse, Teresa doll, helmet, and brush. I would definitely recommend for little girls that love horses or Barbie dolls.

Barbie Spin 'N Ride Pups
Barbie Spin 'N Ride Pups
Price: $29.88
11 used & new from $24.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun playset, July 2, 2015
This review is from: Barbie Spin 'N Ride Pups (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is actually one of the better Barbie sets that I've seen. Barbie comes with a helmet, bicycle, two puppies, and two skateboards. When you push the bicycle, Barbie pedals the bike. I haven't seen another Barbie that can move her legs like this one. The puppies clamp on to the skateboards and are attached to the bike by a clear plastic tube. If you push the bike after attaching the puppies, the bigger skateboard rolls alongside the bike and the little one goes in a circle around the bigger skateboard. It's very cute and my daughter loves it.

Disney Frozen Singing Anna Doll
Disney Frozen Singing Anna Doll
Price: $23.97
5 used & new from $23.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, singing Anna, June 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The first thing I noticed about this Anna doll is how beautiful she is. She looks great in her spring dress. She sings a snippet of "For the First Time in Forever" when you press her necklace. The only thing that stands out to me that someone could take as a negative is the noticeable speaker on her back. It doesn't bother me though.

Hoover Commercial C1703-900 13" Windtunnel Bagged Upright Vacuum
Hoover Commercial C1703-900 13" Windtunnel Bagged Upright Vacuum
Price: $209.00
9 used & new from $209.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, June 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have never owned a commercial grade vacuum cleaner before. Even though I'm using it at home, trust me. I have two kids and a commercial grade mess! Right out of the box, I noticed this vacuum cleaner feels sturdier and more heavy duty than the two non-commercial vacuum cleaners that I own. It also seems to clean the carpet a lot better than the other vacuum cleaners I own. This one is almost self propelled. If you move your hand from the handle, it will keep moving forward albeit a little slowly. As of right now, I have no complaints and I love it. Well, as much as one can love a vacuum cleaner...

Duru Liquid Soap Variety Pack, 6 Count
Duru Liquid Soap Variety Pack, 6 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightly scented, nice variety, June 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
With six different scents included in this pack, you should easily be able to find something for everyone in the house. We started off with the almond extract scent. I like it. I'm not a fan of strong scents and this one is light enough to not bother me. The soap lathered and cleaned our hands quite well. The bottles are larger than the soap bottles I typically use, so I expect these to last a bit longer. So far, I'm impressed.

Geoffrey Beene Men's Silk Shawl Collar Robe, Navy, Large
Geoffrey Beene Men's Silk Shawl Collar Robe, Navy, Large
Price: $149.99
2 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, June 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This robe is lightweight and feels great on the skin. It fits as expected and is very comfortable. I would recommend it.

Cutters Gamer All Purpose Gloves, Black, Adult Large
Cutters Gamer All Purpose Gloves, Black, Adult Large
Offered by Final-Score Athletics
Price: $54.70
4 used & new from $54.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for football, June 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These gloves are great for football which is what they're made for. The palm and fingers are pretty sticky which makes for a killer grip. They fit quite well and are very comfortable. My husband also decided to try them out weed eating. He said he had a good grip on the weed eater, but he needed more padding for that task.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20