Profile for P. Crimmings > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 127

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Crimmings "crimmps49" RSS Feed (Hustisford, WI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
AUTOJECT 2 SELF INJT DVCE 1300 1EA OWEN MUMFORD INC.
AUTOJECT 2 SELF INJT DVCE 1300 1EA OWEN MUMFORD INC.
Offered by ADWDiabetes
Price: $31.94
5 used & new from $31.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't say enough positives about this!, April 14, 2014
Our 12# Mini Pinscher is high strung and usually pretty hyper. We took her to our vet and found she has diabetes. My husband is an EMT I and is trained in giving shots, etc. The first two days were okay injecting her, but the next two weeks were hit and miss along with BIG struggles. We were very frustrated and so was JoJo. The vet warned we needed to get her shots in, so we made a sling--didn't work after the first time. We tried distracting her--didn't work. We thought we might have to put her down before the diabetes advanced too far. I looked all over for one of these auto-injectors to no avail until I found this one. We could hardly wait to try this out. Three days and no problems and what a difference. The only thing that scares her now is the loud click, but she gets over that quickly when she knows there's a special treat waiting for her. I now give her her injections and my husband doesn't have to worry anymore about struggling twice a day. Yay for this discovery---I will let everyone know how great this really is for our little diabetic dogs!!! I am thinking of getting another one for a spare and to take with us in the motorhome. Thank you Owen Mumford, Inc
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2015 4:06 PM PST

Charcoal Companion Black Chimney Charcoal Starter
Charcoal Companion Black Chimney Charcoal Starter
Price: $17.99
4 used & new from $15.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, March 16, 2014
This has been a great addition to our camping gear. We love to cook over a fire and sometimes it takes so long for wood to get hot enough to cook over, so we use charcoal. I also love to cook in our cast iron kettle and use charcoal on the cover and under it. This chimney works great to get the charcoal hot enough to use. I love this and would recommend it.

Pinzon Hemstitch 400-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton Sateen Sheet Set, Queen, Chestnut
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, March 16, 2014
We bought this set for our daughter and she loves it. It is very high quality and feels soft. It washes up well and doesn't lose it's soft feel. It fit her deeper pocket bed and stays on well. Definitely would buy again.

Mueller Jumper's Knee Strap Red
Mueller Jumper's Knee Strap Red
Price: Click here to see our price
36 used & new from $4.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, March 16, 2014
I'm not sure that this really works. I have a bad knee that moves around once and awhile. I thought this might stabilize my knee, but this moves around too much, and I always have to adjust it back. It helps if it stays in place, but I'm not sure how to keep it where it needs to be.

Poop Bag Shop Dog Waste Bags, 700-Count with Poop Bag Dispenser, Black
Poop Bag Shop Dog Waste Bags, 700-Count with Poop Bag Dispenser, Black
Offered by zen_sufu-collection
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Will last a long time, March 16, 2014
We always try to pick up after our dog and these work great. They fit our little holder that is attached to the leash. These are strong enough to pick up after our dog and there are so many, we won't run out for a long time.

Darice 80-Piece Deluxe Art Set
Darice 80-Piece Deluxe Art Set
Offered by Corydor
Price: $16.99
60 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, March 16, 2014
Our granddaughter is quite an artist and we felt it was time to get her a good set that has a place for keeping it all. This is a great value and we were surprised at the great quality of this set. Definitely a great buy.

Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Energize Heatwave the Fire-Bot Figure
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Energize Heatwave the Fire-Bot Figure
Price: $14.99
32 used & new from $10.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, March 16, 2014
Our 2 year old grandson loves this transformer. It is easy for him to transform back and forth. He plays with his transformers and feels big just like his older brother who uses the more complicated ones. A good value.

Skechers Women's D'Lites-Opal Mule,White/Silver,7 M US
Skechers Women's D'Lites-Opal Mule,White/Silver,7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeah, March 16, 2014
Our daughter loved her pair of mules she had and needed new ones. I found these online and bought them for her. She is so happy to have a new pair of these and they fit perfectly. These are made well and worth the money.

Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Energize Bumblebee Figure
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Energize Bumblebee Figure
Offered by diamondstatetrading
Price: $47.46
25 used & new from $46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Easy, March 16, 2014
Our little 2 year old grandson wanted to be like his big brother and play with transformers. The other ones are too complicated for him to use, but this one is perfect. Very easy to transform back and forth for these little ones. Great buy.

Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Energize Optimus Prime Figure
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Energize Optimus Prime Figure
Price: $14.99
51 used & new from $10.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves, March 16, 2014
Our little 2 year old grandson wanted transformers like his older brother. Of course those are too complicated for him, so we tried this style. It is easy to transform back and forth and he can work it easily. Definitely a good buy for little ones who love transformers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13