Profile for Autodoctor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Autodoctor RSS Feed (Georgia)

Red Rubberized Hard Phone Cover for HTC EVO 3D Protector Case
Red Rubberized Hard Phone Cover for HTC EVO 3D Protector Case
Offered by CZ-Two
Price: $6.99
5 used & new from $2.10

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, May 5, 2012
Couldn't say that I am happy by purchase. I have bought this product to prevent my phone back side lenses from scratches and damage, but the cover fit on phone exactly in same level that back lenses and lenses couldn't be prevented by scratches when you will put your phone it even on table or pocket, because first phone lenses touching surface and then the cover. I have order another one but different design with just holes on lenses and flash place. Like new much better.

Astro Pneumatic 4505 5-Piece Fastener and Molding Remover Set
Astro Pneumatic 4505 5-Piece Fastener and Molding Remover Set
Price: $14.51
20 used & new from $6.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Not best but good, November 8, 2011
Good and useful tools for work on your car. Not the best plastic material, but compare with price is good. I have already damaged one tool when I was tried to remove big plastic part from metal holder, but it was also my fault. I can say: you should work with these tools gently and without big power on them and they will last forever!
Worked very well with door panels when I was tried to remove them. No any wear or damage on other plastic parts in my car! Maybe that's way these tools made from soft plastic? I satisfied by purchase. I can recommend these tools for car funs. Even if this tools will work only one day on your car thy will save your money to bay new car parts. I have been using them about month and satisfied.

Parts Express Speaker Grill Cloth Black 36x 70 - Inch Wide
Parts Express Speaker Grill Cloth Black 36x 70 - Inch Wide

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, November 8, 2011
I can say: 95 percent transparent real black color acoustic close, very nice and good structure design. I was absolutely satisfied by purchase. Good shipping speed. I can recommend this close for speaker builders, or car Audio funs.

Casio Men's MTP1191A-2A Blue Silvertone Analog Bracelet Watch
Casio Men's MTP1191A-2A Blue Silvertone Analog Bracelet Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok! but too small for me!, September 13, 2011
Good Casio but not for big man. It's looks very small for wide and big hands. Quality OK like with all Casio watches. Probably will be good if you check first somewhere in store before you start purchasing online. This watch not for my big hands, and i have presented it to my friend, and on his hand it looks much better.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ8K 8MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black)
Offered by toolsngamz
Price: $149.99
9 used & new from $44.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Super camera!!!, June 4, 2009
Very happy! Its works perfect and takes super pictures! Very good Intelegent Auto system halps you take a super picture just one push. Leica lens means more than just camera! Realy good pictures! Thanks Panasonic for this item!

Casio Men's AMW320RD-2AV Sport Alarm Ana-Digi Blue Dive Watch
Casio Men's AMW320RD-2AV Sport Alarm Ana-Digi Blue Dive Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER for deily use!, June 4, 2009
I like this watch very much! Very solid and strong, looks also strong, much better than on the photo! I can recomend it for you! Good quality.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars ok!, June 4, 2009
It isn't fake cotton, and quality is ok! But I pay for this item more that it's realy cost!