Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for CJ > Reviews

Browse

CJ's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CJ RSS Feed

A Tiny Affair [HD]
A Tiny Affair [HD]
DVD
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Family Guy is still funny, kind of, April 3, 2015
Unfortunately American Dad dropped the ball after Season 5. They are not even on FOX anymore and have been traded off to TBS.
Family Guy is still funny, kind of, but also has a whiff of dismal to it's episodes. Unfortunately I think BOTH FG & American have officially jumped the shark and have lost their luster. At least, we have tons of old episodes to go back and watch on Netflix that are still hilarious. I wouldn't pay for these new ones... seriously, it's like they've stopped trying.

Planets in Synastry: Astrologic Patterns of Relationships (The Planet Series)
Planets in Synastry: Astrologic Patterns of Relationships (The Planet Series)
by E. W. Neville
Price: $17.87
76 used & new from $0.03

2.0 out of 5 stars Negative and Mildly Accurate, July 9, 2014
As much as I wanted to like this book, I've found that in the end, it's a bit jaded. At first, it was a refreshing change from most of the the Synastry interpretation books I've come across. But after a while, when referring to it, it seemed almost EVERY aspect had a negative outcome (from his perspective). I'm not a Professional Astrologer but I have been studying Astrology with a special interest in Synastry for 13 years, and I do not agree with MUCH what he has to say about most of these aspects. My opinion is based upon Personal experiences and observing the experiences of people I know who's charts I've examined.
As another reviewer said, I find myself reaching for this book less and less because of the "doomed" feeling one is left with when you read an interpretation. It was as if he wrote this book after a series of bad breakups. A great example is the Moon in the 12th house. For Synastry he says, "Probably should be avoided in the 1st place" and Composite "Probably have unpleasant results if a partnership is attempted". I've have relationships and have witnessed Synastry with the Moon in the 12th. And have had a Composite Moon in the 12th relationship as well. Although the moon in the 12th in either situation can have it's complications, I wouldn't have passed on ANY of those relationships looking back. They were an integral part of my make up... who I've become.
He writes doom oriented phrases like that A LOT. "This aspect should be avoided altogether, it won't work". Left up to Neville, we should lock ourselves away somewhere and avoid interacting with anyone... mostly because its "too high a price to pay for the solutions it provides"... Not thanks... I'd prefer to LIVE!.

100 Clues [HD]
100 Clues [HD]
DVD
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars This Season... Lacking, April 5, 2013
Unfortunately the characters this season are looking a little played out. In fact, WHERE ARE the characters this season. The Sean character seems to be hogging up a LOT
of screen time,followed by a REALLY wimpy Gus. The 3rd screen hog is the girlfriend, played a little too seriously (now boring), Juliette. Where's the father or the Chief?
Even Lassiter has been reduced to only a few small lines here and there. The Sean character is great, in small doses. When he's balanced by the other actors. And everyone know a Series Jumps the shark when 2 of the lead characters sleep together in real life. Now Sean and Jules are boring and honestly, not very well matched. They don't really give a reason whey their even still together. And Gus apparently has a vagina now.... I think I'm going to have to jump the shark with this series, as much as I really liked it. It's kind of like True Blood... They have too much press and popularity to realize that now.... they kind of suck as a series. Oh well...

Moshi ClearGuard MB for Pro 13",15",17" White MacBook (2009) MB air 13" US Layout (99MO021901)
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $24.95
9 used & new from $14.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my Macbook Pro!!, June 11, 2012
I bought this product last year because I'm not a fan of faded keyboard keys and I type a lot. It was easy to use and install, although I found it a bit on the pricey side at the time. The keys get a bit cloudy if you don't clean them, ( I usually clean them daily), but it's better than dirt or grime on dust or whatever getting on my "actual" keys. In fact, I didn't TRULY appreciate this product until I accidentally spilled a quarter bottle of italian dressing all over my keyboard. I mean the keyboard was swimming in italian dressing. As I ran to the kitchen to get a towel, I was sure my Macbook was ruined. But after I sopped up all of the dressing and peeled off the Clearguard, there was a virtually new and completely dry keyboard. Not a drop of oil or water anywhere. I was amazed!! Now this is the "only" product I will use on my keyboards. Great product!

P90X DVD Workout - Base Kit
P90X DVD Workout - Base Kit
Offered by Beachbody
Price: $139.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good.. needs better Cardio, May 1, 2012
This product is great for sculpting the body. But if you have a bit a flab on you you'll need some extra cardio. I replaced the Kenpo and Cardio X tapes with running and Taebo and it worked pretty well. Tony Horton is a bit annoying after watching it a few times but the workouts are worth it. I keep the dvd remote in my hand through most of the work so I can fast forward through his babble. This is only "after" I've learned the timing of when the next exercise starts. All in all, great workouts.. they are, at times, a little slow with the cardio, but I have no regrets buying this set. Still have another 30 days but so far my shoulders look awesome, arms are looking good. My legs are about the same though slightly more toned. My abs are tighter but I doubt I'll hit the six pack in 30 days.. we'll see.

Peterson StroboClip Clip-On Strobe Tuner
Peterson StroboClip Clip-On Strobe Tuner
Price: $71.95
30 used & new from $71.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Tuner!!, October 13, 2011
I own the V-Sam and the Strobostomp and I love Peterson products. The Stroboclip is no exception. It's as accurate as my other 2 Peterson Tuners, (I think the V-Sam is the only one that's dead on but it's not Travel friendly). Right out of the box I was able to dial up my favorite Sweetened Tunings. My only criticism is it seems like it may be easy to break. When I installed the battery, (included !), I almost felt like I was going to break it. But once I turned it on it was the same beautiful Peterson tuner I've become accustomed to. Time will tell how it holds up, but for now this tuner is fantastic and totally worth the money! If it's not a Peterson, your out of tune.

G7th Performance Capo (Six String, Silver)
G7th Performance Capo (Six String, Silver)
Price: $44.94
27 used & new from $30.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good in Comparison to other Brands, September 1, 2011
Right off the bat I was impressed with this capo. I liked the weight, (would not put on my headstock), it's sleekness and how wonderfully in tune my guitars stayed when I put in on. I also own a Keyser and a Shubb which are both good and useful capos. When I compared the three on two different, high end acoustics I found that the G7th is clearly the BEST at keeping the guitar in tune. With the both Keyser and the Shubb, I have to re-tune the guitar before playing. The Keyser is the easiest to maneuver and I like the way the bass in my guitars sound with the Keyser much better than the G7th. The Shubb, once re-tuned sounds a little bit better overall and I like the way the strings feel with the Shubb on. But in the end, when your on a stage where there are so many things that can go wrong, it's good to be able to depend on your capo not to pull your guitar out of tune. I did notice the treble would go a tiny bit sharp, but nothing compared to the others. I really like the G7th, and if it stand the test of time I will surely Love it! I'll still use my other capo's, but this is the one I will reach for first!

OtterBox Universal Defender Case for iPhone 4 (Purple Silicone & White Plastic)
OtterBox Universal Defender Case for iPhone 4 (Purple Silicone & White Plastic)
Offered by HiLoPlace

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case for Verizon iPhone 4 !!!, August 29, 2011
This case is everything they said it would be and more. First, I feel like my phone is well protected. It's much easier to grip and less likely to slide out of my hand (oops) like it has it the passed. It's a little bulky but bulky is what you need... the iPhone has "glass" components!! Also, the color is awesome, it's even better looking in person, and easy to find around the house. Protect your iPhone, get it already!

ThinkBamboo 2pc Bonsai Shear Set - 3 year guarantee
ThinkBamboo 2pc Bonsai Shear Set - 3 year guarantee
Offered by The Smith's Eshop
Price: $25.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad... Not Great..., July 8, 2011
These shears are somewhere in the middle. You have to keep them oiled or they rust. They are a little clunky, but they are functional. A quick fix until you get a nice set.

Emerson FR24SL 8 Bottles Wine Cooler with Thermal Glass Door, Stainless Steel
Emerson FR24SL 8 Bottles Wine Cooler with Thermal Glass Door, Stainless Steel
11 used & new from $67.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT buy this!!, October 19, 2010
I had one of these for a little over a year, just as a temporary cooler for a few of my high end wines at home. Unfortunately, life happened, and I forgot to replace it with something of higher quality. A year later, the humidity went through the roof in the cooler and molded all of my wine. Tonight I poured roughly 800 bucks down the drain and through the unit in the trash. Buy something you can count on.